So Complicated

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

After that day, Amber never talked me. He’s very cold to everyone especially to Suzy and Kai. He seems DIFFERENT. He’s not the Llama I known. He’s so quiet and cold, very cold to everyone. Only Key and Siwon can talk to Amber.

 

I really don’t know what happen to Amber. Why did he change?

 

In Cafeteria..

 

Sulli: Krys!

Krystal: Hey.

Sulli: You know Amber seems different.

 

We are looking to Amber who’s in another table. He’s only sitting while his friends are laughing and playing their foods.

 

Luna: Yeah, I can feel that too.

Sulli: He’s very quiet and cold to everyone.

Jiyeon: Hey, I saw the other day Suzy and Kai is walking in the hallway and Amber is also walking in opposite direction. While Amber is walking he bumped Kai, and Kai turned around and pushed Amber. Amber didn’t do anything he just stand up. Then Kai grabbed his collar and then Suzy stopped Kai. Kai calmed down and took off his hand to Amber, then they just walked out. Amber didn’t do anything, he’s just looking to Kai eye to eye.

Sulli: You know Amber is not like that. I really want to punch that Suzy. >_< How dare she show up to Amber with Kai. AHH! She’s really pissing me off.!! >_<

Luna: Don’t worry sulli we’re all in this together. If we saw them again I’ll really pull her hair and dragged her to the trash can.

Sulli: Better not she show up to us.

Krystal: Okay! Girls stop imagining.

Sulli: We’re not imagining. We will really do that if we see her.

Krystal: Okay okay. Do whatever you want.

 

I saw Amber stand up and walked out from his friends.

 

I stand up and followed Amber.

 

Krystal: Amber!!      Amber!!    AMBERRRR!!

 

Amber stopped without looking at me.

 

Amber: What do you want?

 

He said coldly and didn’t even turning and looking at me.

 

Krystal: Why are you so cold even to me?! And please tell me why do I need to ignore you?!

 

I said in an angry tone.

 

Amber: Krystal, please stop talking to me. And don’t ever talk to me.

 

He said in a calm tone and still not turning to me. And he just walked out.

 

Krystal: YAH! AMBER !!!!

 

I shouted and he’s still not stopped walking.  I ran to him and grabbed his wrist and turn to me.

 

Krystal: Why are you pushing me away?

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

I know I’m hurting Krystal cause I’m pushing her away. But that’s the only way not to hurt her. I’m women hater now and I don’t wanna hate Krystal so I want her to stay away from me.

 

Amber: Krystal!!!  Please!!!  I don’t wanna see you anymore!!!   I don’t like you!!! Stop pushing yourself to me!!!  I will never like you nor love you!! So stop!!

 

I can see her eyes are watery.

 

I turned around and walked.

 

I’m really really sorry Krystal. I know you’ll hate me from what I said but please I hope you understand. I’m leaving tomorrow, i’m going to America. I’ll live there for 1 year. I just wanna leave here in Korea. I wanna moved on. Good bye Krystal and I’m sorry….