True Story- Yuyin, Yifan, Yixing

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

 

What the---- Why the hell is she here??

 

Kristine: OPPA!!!!!!

 

My feelings got changed into a happiness cause I feel relieved that their okay. I can see that Krystal is seems confused and she looked at me with a deadly glare….

 

Before she ran into me she stopped and spotted Krystal, she hugged Krystal… WHAT!! You hugged her first before me!! You didn’t even know her.. You just know her from a picture…

 

Kristine: You are Krystal Jung, right? (As she let go of the hug)

Krystal: Y-yeah, why?

 

And Kristine hugged her again… I walk to them and broke their hug..

 

Kristine: YAH! Oppa! I’m just hugging your girlfriend… Why are jealous??

Amber: You hugged her first before me!! You don’t even know her… You just knew her from---

Krystal: From what?? (She cut me)

Kristine: From a picture…

Krystal: Picture? What picture? (She’s really confused and a little bit pissed)

Amber: Krys, This girl is Kristine my cousin… The one you you’ve been jealou-----

 

The one she had been jealous before. She even asked me who’s the one I told “I love you too” in the phone before.

Krystal: Yeah yeah!! I remember (She cut me off and Kristine is laughing) But how did you know me? (She shifted her gaze to Kristine)

Kristine: Come on let’s go to my room and I’ll explain it to you EVERYTHING…

 

AISHH! This girl!!This is why I don’t want her to meet Krystal… And then they go to her room and leave me here …..

 

Uncle: Amber!

Amber: UNCLE!! (I ran to him and hug him) I missed you!

Uncle: We missed you too actually Kristine really missed you. I’m really sorry about the flight. I know, we must have take the flight last week.

Amber: Its okay, Uncle. Now I’m realived that you are all okay. I’m really worried to all of you.

Uncle: We’re sorry about that… (His face turn into a sad expression)

Amber: By the way Uncle, I wanna ask you some questions. Does my other Uncle knows about me or  did he ever see me?

Uncle: Never.  Why?

Amber: Cause you know, he already hired someone just to stalk to me and I think his mad at me and I don’t know why.

Uncle: From all the siblings, he is the only one that really mad at us especially to your father cause your  Grandpa turned the company to him and Yifan is really mad about it…. He said that he is the older brother but why to Yiyun turn the company….

Amber: What is Uncle’s name?

Uncle: He’s Yifan Liu… Your father is Yiyun Liu and me is Yixing Liu… See, all of us starts with Yi… And you’re the Yiyun Liu Jr. but we prefer to to call you Amber.

Amber: Ahhh.. So why did Grandpa turn the company to Dad?

Uncle: Cause from the three of us Yiyun is the only one that can handle a big company cause he is the top student in their class… And he is very good when it comes to negotiation… I remember when Yiyun went into our most enemy company and he bought it for only 1 won.

Amber: HUH!! But how? Theres no such thing as a company that only worth for 1 won.

Uncle: I told you, your father is realy genius and very good in negotiation…. He search for a very deep secret of our enemy and he found out that Mr. Lee is having an affair and has a 2 children to his affair but his real wife don’t know about it… And he is also having an affair to his secretary and bought her a house and a yacht… That’s why he threatened him and let his company sell it to us in 1 won or else his deep secret will come out to everyone..

Amber: Ohhh.. That’s why… He’s really smart..

Uncle: Yeah, he is.. That’s why our father chose him to run the company…

Amber: Didn’t you even want to take that position Uncle?

Uncle: Honestly, I want it but I’m not that too confident like your father… I’m scared before to run the company cause I might bring the company down and also the name of the Liu.. That’s why I agreed to father to let Yiyun run the company..

Amber: And what happen to Uncle Yifan?

Uncle: His still one of our board members and has a share in the company… Yiyun has a 40%, me is 15%, Yifan has 10%, 15% is in the organization and the other members has the other 20% in the company… So that’s why your gonna get the share of your father, the 40% of the company.. And I know your gonna handle the company better… Better than your father.. I know your father will be so proud of you if his still here..

Amber: Do you really think of that? What if I messed up?

Uncle: Well, maybe sometimes you’ll mess up but I want you to remember that everything that you’ll messed up must not let it happen again… And before I introduce to you the board I want you to only listen to Jackson, me and to Anne..

Amber: Anne? Is she in the company?

Uncle: Yes. But all the board doesn’t know about it… She handles the 15% of the organization… Everyone knows that its for the organization that your father create that story but he gave it to Anne..

Amber: But how is she working in the company?

Uncle: Your father handled her to only observed the company and protect the company especially you..

Anne: That is why I’m always observing you!!!

 

Then Anne suddenly came to us… I really don’t know what’s happening… Is she following me all along.. But why?? Why does she need to protect me?

 

Amber: A-anne? W-what are you d-doing here?

Anne: As Dad told you, I’m observing and following you everywhere… And I want you to do something important to me….

Amber: What is that?

Anne: I want you to break up with Krystal and leave your friends…

 

Kristine’s POV

 

I knew everything from the start… before Amber came to America… Dad told us to not tell Amber about the thing that Uncle Yiyun gave to my father about him cause Amber is in a deep emotion on that days…

 

I bring Krystal with me in the room so Dad and Amber can talk.. We want not let Krystal be in danger because of us… And I’m so sad when my sister want to Amber forget about Krystal and his friends…

 

I explained to Krystal everything about how do i nkow her and even before Amber went here in Korea. It seems she’s not mad and very happy when she knew that Amber never forgot her. I really like Krystal to Amber but I don’t think its gonna work out. We’ll just get Krystal in danger if they persue to be together.

 

I know, Amber will really ready to forget Krystal than seeing his girlfriend be in danger. But I don’t know what will Krystal feels.

 

Before we flight back here in Korea, we already receiving a call from Amber and text messages but we never reply back cause we knew that Uncle Yifan is tracking Amber’s phone and wants to know our connections. That’s why we didn’t reply on him and last week I receive a text from Amber that Krystal and him is already is a couple. I feel happy and sad. Happy cause Amber will be happy again and already forgot that and sad cause I know that Anne will just force Amber to break up with her.

 

There are so many things that Amber still doesn’t know. I know when Amber knew all of that, he’ll got shocked or he’ll get angry to us. I hope he understans. Its for the sake of his safeness.

 

I hope Amber will carry these things and never gave up. And also I hope his heart will never give up on loving Krystal.