The Picture

Hard to Get

AMBER’S POV

We don’t know that Siwon has this kind of past about his ex girlfriend. I thought all this time he’s just a playboy.

 

To be continued…..

 

Amber: Then what happen between the two of you?

Siwon: Well, I broke up with her and she said she wants us to be friends.

Key: Then now your friends?

Siwon: No.

Key: Huh? I thought she wants you to be your friend?

Siwon: Yeah, but I refuse.

Amber: But why?

Siwon: Its not that I don’t want her to be my friend. It’s just that your still gonna get jealous if you saw your ex girlfriend having a boyfriend and your just gonna pretend that your okay. So I told her that I’ll just stay away from her and If we bumped into each other we’re just pretend that we don’t know each other.

Key: Is she okay with that?

Siwon: Of course not. She cried on that day when I told her that and when I broke up with her. I heard after when we broke up she didn’t date the guy I saw her kissing but after 8 months, I think. She dated again that guy. Now, they are happy with each other.

Key: Did you moved on?

Siwon: Yes, of course. I told you it’s been a year now. So I moved on.

 

Siwon: By the way Amber. Why did you asked us that question? Is there something going on between Suzy and you?

Amber: Honestly Siwon, There is.

Siwon: Then what is it?

 

Someone called Key.

 

Guy: Yah! Key!!

Key: Yeah?!

Guy: Come here! Someone wants to talk to you.

Key: Okay coming!

 

When Key left I told Siwon the story.

 

Amber: Actually, one week ago someone told me a story. She told me that she saw Suzy and Kai making out in the Library. I don’t want to believe her but it still bothers me. I know she’s a little bit mad to Suzy but I don’t think she’s not the type of woman that will tell that kind of story.

Siwon: Then who is that girl?

Amber: Krystal.

Siwon: WHAT! THE KRYSTAL!! As in The Krystal Jung, the hottest girl in our school!

Amber: Yah! Yah! Yah! Focus on my story! Okay!

Siwon: But how did she enter your love life? Is she had a crush on you? Or finally, you admit that you have a crush to Jung.!

Amber: Yah! I don’t have a crush on Krystal. She’s just a friend. “Just a friend”.

Siwon: How did she enter your love life?

 

Key entered our room and shouting something that caught all our attentions.

 

 

KEY’S POV

I don’t know who called me but I’ll kill her if I saw him. Amber’s gonna tell us why did she asked us that question. He interrupted our conversations.

Key: Yah! Why did you called me! Your disturbing me!

Guy: Key! You know this girl right.

 

He gave me a picture that shocked me so much. It’s a girl kissing a guy in the back of our school.

 

I get the picture and ran towards to the room.

 

Key: She-she ch-cheated on y-you!!

 

I shout while panting.

 

All the students are looking at me with confused eyes. Especially Amber and Siwon.

 

 

                                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys :)) This is my comeback. HAHAHHA :)) Joke. I'm feeling better now. Thanks for the good comments.

 

I updated 2 chapter as i promise. Hope you like it. WE NEED DRAMA RIGHT !! Wait for the next Chapter.  Its pretty amazing. :))