Now he loves me back

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

 

I receive a text from Jackie Noona that their in the Parking Lot now and Jeno is so excited to meet me again. This kid really loves me more that his parents.

 

I run to the Parking Lot and I can see that Jeno already saw me and run towards to me. I stopped and waited for him to come to me. I lift him up and spin him around. He likes it when I spin him around the air..

 

Jeno: Appa… your so late… We’re waiting for you for almost 30 minutes..

Amber: Sorry Jeno but Appa has a class…. That’s why I’m late…

Jeno: Now come on! I wanna see Grandma now…

Amber: But I need to wait someone first… Lets just wait for her in a minute, okay?

Jeno: Who is she?

Amber: She’s Krystal.

Jeno: Okay, we’ll wait for her but promise me you’ll buy me some toys, okay? Yakso!!

Amber: Aishh!! You little kid! YAKSO!! (As I ruffled his hair and put my pinky finger to her and interwind and made a promise)

Jeno: I really love you Appa.. (He hugged me)

Amber: I’ll wait for her, okay.. Just say goodbye to your Daddy and Mommy and go to my car…

 

I put him down and gave him my key… Even though his still a 7 year old kid, he knows everything…. He’s curious to everything that’s why I’m teaching ang telling him all. He knows how to open my car and start the engine… If his always with me, he is the only one who’ll start my car…

 

Jeno calls me Appa and his dad is Daddy…. He knows how to speak in English and Korean… When he knew the Korean of Daddy he wants to call me that… Because I’m always with her and I’m his favorite uncle… Sometimes when we’re in a public place they thought that I’m his father cause we reall look alike…

 

I waited for Krystal and when the bell rang I can see her looking for me….

 

Krystal: So where’s your nephew?

Amber: In the car waiting for you..

 

We walk to my car and I spotted that my car is already start the engine…. AISHH! This little kid always start my engine without my permission.. He doesn’t care if his going into any danger if his with me cause he’ll always say that if his with me his safe..

 

Krystal: OH! Why is your car already start?

Amber: Maybe Jeno start the car already.

Krystal: WHAT! A 7 year old kid will start a car?? You got to be kidding me!

Amber: You don’t know him yet Krys… (I put my dorky smile at her and open the door for her)

 

We enter the car and I can hear that the sound of my speaker is very loud and Jeno is dancing behind us…

 

Amber: (Laugh) Jeno! (I decrease the sound of the speaker)

Jeno: Appa!! (Then he crawl towards and sit to my lap)

Krystal: Appa?? (She looks confused)

Amber: Yeah.. He calls me Appa… But he calls his dad Daddy.. (I explained and look at Jeno) Jeno, this is Krystal…

Jeno: Hello.. (As he put his hands to Krystal and shake hands)

Krystal: Hi! I don’t know you can speak in English Jeno.

Amber: Well he knows how to speak English and Korean too but his Korean is not yet good so sometimes we communicate in English..

Krystal: Ohh.. So come on??

Jeno: Come one Appa!! Grandma is waiting for us….

 

We drive to our house while Jeno is sitting in my lap pretending that he is the one driving the car…. He really likes cars like me… When we reach our house, Jeno ran to my mother and hugged her… Umma hug and kiss Jeno… Krystal is a little bit shy and nervous so I held his hand towards to Umma to introduce her to Umma.

 

Amber: Mom, This is Krystal… My future girlfriend…

Krystal: (She slap my arm) H-hello.. I-im Krystal Jung..

Mom: Your so beautiful.. your stuttering, don’t be nervous I’m not that scary, right?

Amber: Well sometimes… (I mumbled and they all heard it then laugh)

Mom: I think you find a better girl for you son… She’s so beautiful and even Jeno told me her name when he hugged me…

Krystal: Thanks halmoni…

Mom: Just call me Umma like Amber used to call me…

Krystal: Yes Umma..

 

My Mom and Krystal got along and I can hear that they are laughing while preparing some snacks for all of us… While me playing with Jeno in our living room… Then Mr. Jackson signaled me that he wants to talk to me…

 

Amber: Jeno, wait for me okay… I’ll talk to Hyung okay…

Jeno: But I wanna play… I’ll ask Umma if she wants to play with me..

 

Then she ran to the kitchen and pulled Krystal on his hand leading to the living room… I wonder why he called him Umma?? Maybe because I’m his Appa.. I can see that Krystal is playing along with Jeno.. I feel so happy about it that she having fun with us..

 

Amber: What is it Hyung?

Mr. Jackson: Your uncle’s brother already knew that there is already an heir in the company and wants to know who it is…. I want you to be careful and don’t hesitate to tell me if someone is suspicious in your school, okay?

Amber: Don’t worry Hyung… No one can touch me… I’m a well trained man…

Mr. Jackson: Just telling you… And who’s that beautiful girl? Your girlfriend?

Amber: Soon…

Mr.Jackson: Soon?? Why? Your not proposing to him yet?? What a coward!

Amber: YAH! Hyung!! I’m not a coward… I just want it to be special when I propose to her… And I’m  doing it next week Wednesday… Kristine is coming here on Monday and I want her help to do this…

Mr. Jackson: Well I hope you can do it perfectly… And Good luck

Amber: Thanks Hyung…

 

I already decide that I’ll propose to Krystal this Wednesday… And today is Saturday.. 4 days to go and I still don’t have plans… Maybe I’ll ask for Taeyeon and Yur’s help for it..

 

After we eat our snack, Jeno still bugging me about our promise that I’ll buy him some toys…

 

Jeno: APPA!! Come on! I wanna go to the mall…

Amber: Can I rest for a bit?? I’m playing with you all day long..

Jeno: I’ll ask Umma then…. (He ran to Krystal and now he’s bugging Krys) UMMA!! Please tell APPA to go to mall with me and you… I wanna buy some toys (He said in a teary eyes)

 

Then Krystal look at me with sharp eyes…

 

Amber: Okay!! You two win… (I lazily stand up)

Jeno: YEHEY!!!! (He’s jumping with a big smile on his face)

Amber: You really an actor don’t you!! (Then Krystal slap my arm)

Krystal: Don’t mind your Appa… Come on lets go to the car…

 

I handed them my key and went to Mom to say goodbye..

 

Amber: Umma,we’ll just go to the mall with Jeno… I promise him earlier that I’ll buy him some toys… We’ll eat dinner in the mall so don’t wait for us…

Mom: Okay, son… (I was about to go) Son! Can I talk to you for a sec?

Amber: Yes mom.. (I sat beside her)

Mom: Son, Do you really love Krystal?

Amber: Yes mom, why?

Mom: Cause I don’t wanna see you getting hurt again by a girl… So I just want you to choose a very deserving girl for you… But I can see that Krystal is not that kind of a girl that will hurt you. She’s very nice, kind, humble and very helpful and I like her for you…

Amber: I know that Umma, that’s why I love her… And im planning to ask her to be my girlfriend this Wednesday..

Mom: That’s good son. I hope your father is here to support here. He’s very proud of you so as we…

 

After we finished our talk I head to my car and drive to the mall… Some of the people are staring at us, maybe they taught we’re a family.. We went to the toy store and buy Jeno a very large car… He chose the Red Ferrari car like my real car… He said he wants to have a car like mine so I buy him a small car like mine…. After we buy the toys we went to somt fancy restaurant where Jeno can like the foods… After we eat we went straight home and I can see that Jeno is already asleep in the lap of Krystal….

 

Amber: I’ll open the door and carry Jeno, okay..

 

I step out the car and open the door of Krystal and carry Jeno… I walk to room and put him down onto my bed… His always sleeping beside me when his sleeping here in my house..

 

Krystal: Ahhh Am, I need to go home.. Its already late and I guess my Unnie is already mad at me…

Amber: No, I’ll call your Unnie later and let you sleep here.. Its already late.. Just sleep here beside Jeno. I’ll sleep in the Guest room…

Krystal: Ahh no, I’ll sleep in guest room seems I’m the guest here..

Amber: Your not a guest for me .. You’re a family to me.. And besides, Jeno really likes you more than to me… Maybe he’ll be happy if he sees you beside him even though I’m jealous about it…

 

Krystal’s POV

 

After he said that his jealous to Jeno, now I can feel that he love me now…. I feel happy that I’m staying here in his house and his mother seems really like me.. I feel relieved that he treated me like I’m his girlfriend and her mother treat me like her daughter… I’m so happy that Amber really cares for me and taking care of me….

 

He called my Unnie infront of me and I can hear that Unnie is lecturing Amber about this night… She said that don’t go near at me and Amber said that he’ll sleep in the guest room and he’ll never done that thing to me cause we’re too young for that… And he respects me… His very gentlemen, maybe that’s why Suzy fall in love to him…

 

I’m really happy today… I’m with Amber all day and with Jeno… Jeno is really a pretty smart kid and really loves me… He always talking to me and Amber is like a body guard to us…. I can see that Amber is jealous every time that I’m only focusing on Jeno… He keeps teasing Jeno… Now I feel that he loves me back now and soon we’ll be a couple… But I don’t know when, I’ll just wait for him to ask me…