Misunderstanding

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

I woke up so late. Its already 10:00 am and I think Jeno and Krystal already woke up… I freshen up first before walking out the door.. When I open the door I can see that Krystal and Jeno is playing the toys we bought last night…

 

Jeno: Appa! (He greeted and ran towards to me)

Amber: Did you sleep well? (I carried him)

Jeno: Yes Appa and Umma is beside me so I really sleep well..

Amber: Ohhhh.. So you prefer Umma to sleep beside you than me, huh? (I jokingly put a sad face)

Jeno: I like the both of you will sleep beside me. (I look at Krystal, and she’s looking at us also and smiling)

 

I put down Jeno and walk towards to Krystal.

 

Amber: Sleep well? (We both look to Jeno continue his playing)

Krystal: Yeah. You?

Amber: Yeah… Ahh did you eat breakfast?

Krystal: Yeah.. Umma prepared some breakfast to you. She said you eat before working out.

Amber: I’m not working out today… I’m already good at it (And I raise my right arm and show her my Biceps)

Krystal (She slaps my arm) Your so full of yourself.. Go and eat!!

Amber: Arraso arraso..

 

After I eat she asked me that she’ll go home… And I’m a gentle man “smirk face” I’ll drive her home.. She thanked me and bid her goodbye…

 

 After I drive her hime, I went to the mall to buy some ring for Krys for my proposal this Wednesday… Honestly, I’m really nervous than proposing to Suzy before… While I’m walking in the mall I saw Taeyeon with Tiffany..

 

Amber: TAE!! (Taeyeon look at us surprised)

Taeyeon: Bro! What are you doing here? Why are here alone? Where’s Krystal?

Amber: I just dropped her home.. She slept to my house last night.. (They all surprised and looking at me ertly)

Taeyeon: YAH! Your not yet together and your bringing her to your house… What happen last night!!!

Amber: YAH YAH!! I’m not like you BYUN TAEYEON! We slept in different rooms.. She slept with Jeno and I slept in the guset room.. Fany, control your boyfriend from his byun minds…

Tiffany: YAH! Byun Taeyeon! Amber is not like that… He is very opposite to you.. His gentleman and not a byun like you…

Taeyeon: Even though I’m a byun you still like me… And you even like me more when you knew that I’m a byun.. (He whispered)

Tiffany: YAH!!! (She hit Tae in the arm and all the people are looking at us)

Amber: STOP IT! All the people here are staring at us.. Come on.. come with me..

 

We went to the very luxurious shop… And I think they are really confused right now..

 

Tiffany: Oppa what are we doing here?

Amber: I’ll buy some ring for Krystal… (And they look at me with a very big eyes and an open mouth)

Taeyeon: WHAT!! Are you proposeing to her?? To be his wife?

Amber: NO! I’ll ask her to be my girlfriend this Wednesday.

Taeyeon: Only girlfriend? Don’t buy a ring if its only a girlfriend.

Amber: But why?

Taeyeon: Look.. You’ll buy her a ring for being a girlfriend, then you’ll buy her a ring for the engagement and then next you’ll buy her a ring for the wedding…. You’ll buy her 3 rings.. Do you think a girl will wear 3 rings in their hand.

Amber: Then what I must buy for her?

Taeyeon: Hmmm (He’s thinking and look at Fany)

Tiffany: NECKLACE!!!

 

Brilliant idea!! But wait? Kristine and I bought a necklace in the States before… And I told her that I’ll give it to her for a peace offering… But I forgot about it.. I’ll just give her my necklace that my names on it and I’ll wear the necklace that her name on it… Briliant right?

 

Amber: Briliant fany… Now come on.. I wanna eat!

Taeyeon: But how about the necklace?

Amber: I already have it. Don’t worry about it, just help me for my proposal okay… Get me a very beautiful restaurant okay! (And he nodded)

Fany: I’ll handle Krystal on that day, Am.

Amber: Thanks Fany… Come on lets eat I’ll treat you..

 

After we eat we change our course.. They continue walking and shopping in the mall while me, I head straight home… Its pretty late actually..

 

Next morning.. I thought Kristine and uncle will flight today but Kristine said that their flight is rescheduled because of Uncle… Maybe his very busy.. I really need Kristine’s advice for me… What if I’ll mess up on Wednesday? I’m really really nervous..

 

I took a bath and head to the school.. When I was walking through the classroom I can see that all the students are gathering… Maybe something is going on…

 

When the other students saw me, they start whispering and looking at me strangely.. I wonder what’s happening… And then I can see that the students are giving me a way to see what happen. And when I walk in, I saw Minhyuk suddenly kissed Krystal infront of everyone..

 

Then my heart starts to break into pieces and I cant take a look anymore… When they broke the kiss Krystal spotted me looking at them and I walked out from the crowd… Tae grab my hand but I pulled it away…

 

I ran towards the rooftop to calm myself but I cant take it anymore… My tears suddenly came out from my eye… This is more than a heart broken than Suzy.. I wished I didn’t put my hope’s up to make her wait..

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

When we came to the school we can see that all the students are in the corridor and circling someone.. Then when we all saw it.. Its Minhyuk proposing Krystal…

 

Taeyeon: What the hell is he thinking?? They all knew that Krystal belongs to Amber now..

Tiffany: I think Krystal will reject it.. Look at her face (I pointed Krystal)

 

Krystal is not that shocked when Minhyuk kneeled at her… Her face is more on annoying expression.. Then we are all shocked when suddenly Minhyuk stand up and kissed Krystal.. We can see that Amber just came and saw the kissing scene only… Then when they broke the kiss the two looked at Amber and Amber walked out..

 

Taeyeon: Am (He grabbed Amber’s hand but he just pulled)

 

Then we can see that Amber is suffering a big heart broken than last year… He ran towards to the rooftop.. Taeyeon wants to follow him but I stopped him… I know he needs some space to calm himself…

 

Amber didn’t attend any class this morning and when the bell rang, we can see that Krystal is coming to us…

 

Krystal: Did you see Amber? (She’s so sad)

Key: His kissing someone now.. (Key said with an annoying tone)

Tiffany: Don’t be too harsh on her Key..

Key: Don’t be too harsh?! She showed to Amber the ing scene earlier.. (He said while looking straight to my eyes)

Taeyeon: Yah! Stop shouting to my girl! (I pushed Tae cause his gonna punch Key)

Yuri: Guys stop it! I know we are all in a bad mood and we want to make this thing clear.. Let’s just be cool and don’t create asomething that we know Amber wont like it, okay (As he pointed to Key and Tae)

Krystal: I just want to know where Amber is and to explain it to him what the truth really happens..

Yuri: He is int rooftop.. (And Krystal walked but Yuri stopped her) Krys, please explain everything to him and make him understand. And also please make sure you wont do it again to our Amber… We don’t wanna see Amber like that again… We’re brothers and whoever makes our brother make him sad, we are really ready to fight for him… And we don’t want to hate you cause your special to Amber so as we.. So please don’t do your mistakes again… For the sake of Amber’s feelings.

Krystal: I promise.. I will never break his heart either make him feel sad…

 

Then Krystal ran towards the rooftop and leaved us… Tayeon and Key cooled their mind but still they are not talking… My Taeyeon is really not in the mood right now cause his brother is now in pain so as he..