Campus Idol

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

Yes, Kristine knows about Krystal. I showed her some pictures of Krystal and I also told her about our story. Even the words that I told her before I went here in states. And after what I told her about that she keeps punching me and telling me why did I done that to her. Now she’s betting to Krystal, she said Krystal is the only girl for me and Krystal is the only girl that she’ll approve. Funny right? Even if she didn’t know that much about Krystal she’s already betting her for me.

 

Break Time………..

 

Kristine: Amber!!

 

I went to her and she told me to sit beside her.

 

Kristine: Amber this is Ailee and Min. Their from Korea also and their also my best friends.

Amber: Annyeonghaseyo Amber by the way. (I shake their hands)

Ailee: Hi! Well, we already know your name.

Min: Yeah we already knew.

Amber: How come?? (Confused)

Ailee: As you know, you’re the new campus idol here.

Min: And all of them want to know your name and be friends with you. Look (She pointed all the students in the cafeteria) they are all staring at us. Actually only to you.

Amber: Huh? But how?

Kristine: Well brother, when you got here and when you also went to the Deans Office earlier they are like discovered you. The professors especially the girl professors liked your handsomeness and iness. Here in this school we always have a Campus Idol. The last two Campus Idol here went to Korea. Their name is Nichkhun and Krystal.

Amber: Krystal??? And Nichkhun??

Kristine: Why? You knew Nichkhun?

Amber: Yeah, he’s my school mate in Korea. But he’s not that famous in our school. Well, Krystal is. All the guys in our school dream her. And why didn’t you tell me that she’s also famous here in your school?

Kristine: You didn’t ask!

Amber: HAYSHH!! Forget it! By the way what I’m gonna do now? Is there something I must do cause I’m the new Campus Idol?

Ailee: Nope. Your not gonna do anything. Your just our new Campus Idol. Like you’re the most famous here in our school.

Amber: Boring..

Min: Yeah its boring. Your just getting annoyed on your fan girls.

Amber: Fan girls??

Kristine: Look!! (She pointed the other table that full of girls and staring at us)

Ailee: Come on girls!! Its already late.. Our evil professor will got mad.

Kristine: Oh, Okay. Ahh Amber bye. Are you gonna wait me until later?

Amber: Yeah. I’ll just wait in front of the school.

Kristine: Okay bye. (She kissed me in the cheek) And by the way brother.

Amber: Hmm..

Kristine: Be careful. Your fan girls are getting ready to run after you when we leave.

Amber: (Laugh) Okay Kristine. Just go. Your gonna be late.

 

When they leave, I saw the girls are walking through me. I slowly walked through the door but I saw them running already to me. When I open the door, I ran faster and I hide into some room. THE JANITORS ROOM.

 

 

                             --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

by the way this is Amber's Red BMW motor bike. :)

 

 

                                    

And this is Amber's house in States that built by his father.