Last day here in States

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

I admit it, when I got into the Janitors Room. Krystal is the first person that got into my mind. I don’t know what is wrong with me but everyday of my life here, I never forgot Krystal. She’s always on my mind.

 

After 12 months…..

 

 

Tomorrow is the day…. I’m going back to Korea. I’m ready to face everything. That 11 months of my life here in States is so memorable. I’ll never forget my friends and family here. I really owe them especially my uncle and my two beautiful cousins. I moved on and especially I appreciate others love and that’s Krystal. I think when I got back in Korea, I’ll start to apologize to Krystal. And start a new friendship.

 

I already decided my uncle’s offer about to run his company. I decided to run them but the company in Korea not here in States. And he approved it. He already set a schedule for me to meet the board members. I’ll be the new CEO of LIU’S Company. Well, I’ll be the new CEO after I graduate. I already talked about this with my mom, at first she didn’t approved but I told her that I really want to help our family in the sake of my father and she approved it.

 

At my house……  Kristine is here……

 

Kristine: Oppa!! (Crying) Please don’t leave..

Amber: Now your calling me oppa but when we’re fighting your just calling me by my name. (I hugged her)

Kristine: I promise I’ll never fight you again. Just don leave.

Amber: You know my little princess, I cant just leave because of you. You know I have so many responsibilities in Korea. And I really missed my mom. You can visit me there. And I’m really expecting it. You know come on… (I dragged her with me outside the house)

Kristine: Where are we going??

Amber: I wanna dye my hair into black. HEHEHE :P

 

Salon….

 

Kristine: Oppa, Why do you want to dye your hair? I like the blonde one.

Amber: I just want a new look when I got in Korea.

Kristine: By the way, did you buy already something for Krystal?

Amber: (Shocked) H-huh? F-for what?

Kristine: You stupid!! Of course a peace offering!!

Amber: I’ll just buy when I got in Korea.

Kristine: NO!! We’ll buy after this. And I’m expecting when I go to Korea, she’s already you GIRLFRIEND!!!

Amber: WHAT!!! (So Shocked) You know our story right. And I don’t think she’ll gonna be my girlfriend that fast. She’s mad at me! I don’t think she’ll forgive me that fast. I’ll apologize first to her when I got there.

Kristine: Okay. But I want her to be your girlfriend!!

Amber: We’ll get into that but not now.

 

After dying my hair we went onto some accessories shop…

 

Kristine: Oppa! Oppa! Here look! (She pointed the necklace with a letter K on it) Buy that! Krystal will love it for sure.

 

                                           

Amber: Ahh excuse me miss. Can I take a look with this. (I pointed the necklace)

 

While I’m looking the bracelet I saw Kristine is busy talking with the other staff.. Maybe she’ll buy something too..

 

Amber: Ahhh, Kristine can you come here for a sec?

Kristine: Ahh okay. Wait!

 

After a minute…

 

Kristine: Yeah why?

Amber: Are you sure with this necklace? I’ll buy it.

Kristine: Yeah, its so beautiful. Go buy it. I’ll just go there.

Amber: Okay… (I give the necklace to the staff and buy it)

 

Kristine’s POV

 

While Oppa is buying the necklace, I saw something. I saw a necklace with a letter A on it. So I buy it secretly and I told the staff to give it to me secretly so Oppa can’t found out. I wanna give it to him in the airport.

 

 

Honestly, I will really miss my brother. I learned so many things from him. He taught me to speak some Korean Languages like the Oppa and many more. I saw him changing and moved on from the broken heart he’s been through when he got here in States. He’s not drinking anymore and he’s already focus on his studies. Me and my sister is there when he’s changing.

 

I hope someday Krystal will forgive my brother and they can start a new relationship. I know I never met Krystal but from what my brother’s story. I think she’s just mean but she has a good heart.

 

Airport……..

 

Kristine: OPPA!! (Crying)

Anne: Just be careful okay. Stop the craziness and study.!

Amber: You know I’m done with the craziness. And I don’t need to study I’m to cool with that. (Laugh)

Anne: Stupid! (She smacks me in my head)

Uncle: Okay stop it. Amber, be careful and don’t worry next week I’ll go to Korea too to introduce you to the board.

Amber: Yes, uncle.

Kristine: Daddy!! Can I come with you next week ? I wanna see amber again.

Amber: I’m not yet leaving and you missed me. Hahaha :) okay little princess come here (I hugged her tightly)

Uncle: Okay our princess you can come next week.

Amber: Oh see! You can come. So top crying okay. You can see me next week. (I broke the hug)

Anne: Okay its time.

 

My tears cant stop falling. I know I’ll see her after one week but still he’s still leave me.

 

See you my big brother lama face :):)