We're officially a couple

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

I really need to see Amber now to explain to him everything… I know I should push Minhyuk when he suddenly kissed me but I was too shocked about what he did… And when I saw Amber that looking at us I felt that my heart is getting heavier.. Seeing Amber’s eyes when he saw us is so heart breaking… He ran away and when I was about to ran to him, Minhyuk grabbed my arm.. I pulled my arm and I said to stay away from me… Then when I was out from the crowd, I cant see Amber and the bell rang… I really didn’t pay attention to the class cause my mind is really freaking out… I wanna make the time go faster so I can talk to Amber… Then the bell rang I immediately ran to the canteen to look for Amber but I didn’t see him in our group…

 

I ask Key where’s Amber but he just answered me with a very cold tone… Then Taeyeon got pissed to Key and Yuri stopped them.. I know that I’m the reason why are they in this kind of mood.. Then when Yuri told me that he is in the roof top I ran to it….

 

When I open the door, he is just standing in the edge looking afar. Then I walked to him and gave him a back hug…. And my tears start to fall from my eyes…

 

Krystal: I know I’ve hurt you and I’m really really sorry. I just want you to know that I really love you and I’m still keeping my promise to wait for you. I know I messed up today and I really regret it. Please Amber, forgive me…..

 

Then he turned around and holding my left arm while his other hand wiping my tears..

 

Krystal: I’m sorry Amber… I love you and please come back to me… Minhyuk just----

 

And he pressed his lips to mine and I can feel the warmth of his lips to mine… we stayed there for just minute and then he broke the kiss..

 

Amber: I don’t want anybody will kiss you except me… (He hugged me tightly)

Krystal: I’m realy sorry Amber….

Amber: You don’t need to say sorry.. I didn’t hate you. (And he broke the hug and looked straight to my eye) I just don’t wanna see that your kissing someone.. I know you love me and there is a reason why he did that to you… But I don’t care what the reason is.. I only care is that you love and didn’t break your promise… I want to keep my promise too and let everybody knows that your officialy mine…

 

After that, he kneeled and holding my two hands…

 

Amber: Krystal Jung…. Will you be my girlfriend?

 

I don’t know what to say and I just kissed him…. He stood up while not breaking our kiss..

 

Amber: I’ll take that as a yes.. (He said and smiled so handsomely)

 

Then he pulled something to his pocket and went to my back… He put some necklace to mine and when I look at it, its his name on it..

 

Amber: (He showed to me the other necklace that he wears and I have the name on it) This is the evidence that your mine now… Don’t let anyone will kissed you again, okay?

 

I nodded and he kissed me again but this time its more passionate… We do it for a couple of minutes and we broke and gasp for some air… He smiled at me and hugged me.. I hugged her back..

 

Krystal: I love you…

Amber: I love you too…

 

We stayed in the rooftop for a while and sit in the bench while holding our hands..

 

Amber: Before I went to States, I wrote a letter here for you and it says there, about the first time I saw and I’m really confused why I didn’t like you before and many thing… But I changed my mind to write it that’s why I just throw it here. I wonder if someone read it.

Krystal: Is that the letter that it says that you thought that I’m just a rich and beautiful girl and has a PS that your sorry?

Amber: Y-yeah! Did you read it? How did you get that?

Krystal: Well, I went here before and when I leave I saw that paper… I thought your just a fanboy but I find your letter sweet that’s why I kept it…

Amber: Y-you still have it?

Krystal: Yeah… You want it back?

Amber. N-no.. Just keep it… Its really for yours actually….

 

When we got out from the rooftop, we walked with interwind fingers… We head to our friends and it seems that they are really shocked when they saw us…

 

Taeyeon: Don’t tell us you two already a couple?? (And he looked at our hands)

Amber: I’m sorry to say Tae but we are… (Then he smiles and Yuri hugged us so tightly)

Yuri: I thought your gonna propose to her this Wednesday??

Taeyeon: And I thought your gonna make it special proposal??

Yuri: What happen to your plans, bro?

Krystal: What plans??

Amber: I decided to propose to you this Wednesday but I guess I got wrong.. (He explained to me and smile)

 

Then all of  us chat and tell the story how Amber proposed to me…. He even showed to everyone our necklace, Sulli and Luna really envied us… After we all chat, Amber decided to treat us for the dinner.. We all head to the most beautiful restaurant we ever seen.. We all laugh while eating, actually we are the only ones that are so loud here in the restaurant…. Key and Taeyeon got along now and they are always starts the jocking… We are all teasing Siwon and Jiyeon to each other cause we knew that Siwon has a big crush on Jiyeon… And then Siwon decided to ask Jiyeon if she wants to date him and Jiyeon approved…

 

This day and night is really an unforgettable… We all bond and I’m always with Amber. He never let go of my hand… Then he drived me home…

 

Amber: See you tomorrow. I’ll pick you up, okay. (He opened the door for me)

Krystal: Okay, (I gave him peck on the lips) Take care….

Amber: I love you princess..

Krystal: I love you stupid…

 

This is the first day being together and we’re officially a couple.