My Identity

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

I know, I must have said sorry to her personally…… but maybe in the right time… Now, I’m still regretting all what I’ve done to her……..

 

On the phone….

                                                                                                                                                                                      

RINGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGG!!!

 

Amber: Yes?

Guy: Mr. Liu? Where are you??

Amber: Oh Mr. Jackson.. Ahhhh are you still waiting me in the airport?

Mr. Jackson: Yes sir.. Ahh where are you?? So I can help you with your luggage..

Amber: Don’t worry about me.. I’ll just take a cab to my house..

Mr. Jackson: But your uncle told me to you to your house..

Amber: Just tell uncle you escorted me.. Just go to the house.. Meet me there..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My house……..

 

Mr. Jackson: Mr.Liu… Let me help you… (He took my luggage and put it inside the house)

Amber: MOM!!!!! (I hugged her)  I missed you!!!!

Mom: I missed you too, you little bastard!! (She hugged me tightly)

Amber: Come on let’s go inside….

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mr. Jackson: Mr. Liu! Can I excuse you for a minute….

Amber: Ahhh, yeah sure…

Mr. Jackson: Mr. Liu your uncle told me to always you and make sure your not get to any trouble…

Amber: Don’t worry about me Jackson.. I’m too old to get involve into some trouble.. I can handle myself..

Mr. Jackson: Okay Mr. Liu… Ahh also your school is getting started tomorrow… And also your uncle enrolled you in your school where you first get into college….

Amber: WHAT!!! B-but I thought he’ll enroll me into some universities…

Mr. Jackson: But your uncle says its better your going to college where all the people knew that your just Amber.. Just Amber…

Amber: So even here in Korea I must take care of my image?? Being the heir of the Liu Corporation??

Mr. Jackson: Yes sir.. your image is so important.. That’s why I’m here to you… to protect your image..

Amber: Okay…….. I’ll respect uncle so I’ll respect his decision. Just tell me your not following me anywhere.. Okay!

Mr. Jackson: I cant promise that Mr. Liu… I’ll follow you everywhere but I’ll just be right behind you…

Amber: (Sigh) Okay!! 7 meters away…

Mr. Jackson: Yes Mr. Liu…

Amber: Okay!

 

I don’t think I’m gonna be happy with uncle’s decision…. I’ll gonna see Suzy again…. And that’s what I hate the most…

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

School……….

 

Girl: WHO’S THAT!!!!

Girl2: WOW! He’s so hot!!!

Girl3: Is he a celebrity or something…

Girl4: I bet he’s from our course… I wanna know his name….

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I got out from my car…… and I heard so many girls whispering…. Like the girls from states…

 

I walked through them and I can hear them giggling……..

 

I head to the deans office to get my schedule but before I enter the room.. Someone open and leave the room… She already bumped me ….

 

Suzy??!!

 

Suzy: Ahhh, I’m so------ AMBER???? AMBER!!!!!!!!

 

She hugged me but I didn’t hugged her back, my hands are just in my pocket and I’m just standing and let her hugged me..

 

Suzy: Where have you been?? Where are you and you left us for one year??

 

I’m not answering her and also I’m not staring at her…

 

Suzy: Hey, answer me.. I know your mad at me and I’m really really sor----

 

I bumped her and not letting her finished her sentence… I walked in to the deans office… and left her dumbfounded.. I don’t wanna hear her apologies cause I know she didn’t mean it..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Dean: AMBER!!!! (He hugged me tightly) Welcome again….. How was your life back from America?? How’s your uncle?? He told me about you, that your going to be the heir of Liu Corporation. He also told me to keep an eye on you and don’t let anyone know your identity. Don’t worry I will never disappoint your uncle…

Amber: Thanks… But can I get my schedule?? I’m late for my class..  (I said coldly)

 

I’m so pissed today because of Suzy… And now the dean is so protective to me but deep inside he just want to get my uncle’s trust so he can invest in our company… Uncle told me about that…. Uncle said I must not be too showy or be friends to anyone so I can also protect my identity…

 

My identity is to precious cause they can kill me if they knew my identity… There are so many people wants my position especially my uncle’s brother.. My dad’s brother too… I will only reveal my identity when I got into the company…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

In the class…….

 

Amber: (Knocked) Hello good morning! I’m the new student here..

Prof: Ohhh…. Come in… Introduce yourself…

 

All the girls are whispering and giggling…

Girl: Hey, he’s the guy we saw earlier in the gate… (Whispering)

Girl2: WOW! He’s so damn hot! (Whispering)

 

Someone stand up and…….

 

Key: YAH!!! AMBER!!!

--------------------------------------------

 

Amber: Annyeonghaseyo I’m Amber Joseph Liu.. Nice to meet you all..

Prof: Thank you Amber… You can find your seat….

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

I sat beside Key and Siwon

 

Key: YAH!!! Why you didn’t tell us that you came back..

Amber: Just shut up first Key… I’ll tell you the story later…

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Break time……..

 

Key smacked my head……..

 

Amber: Yah! I already told you my story.. And don’t you dare tell anyone or I’ll kill the both of you!!

Siwon: So how’s your heart now??

Amber: Its fine (I said in a sad tone)

Siwon: I know its not… So you came back here and your not still moving on??

Amber: No.. I already moved on but-----

Key: But??

Amber: I-I saw h-her earlier… And s-she hugged m-me……

Key: Did you hug her back??

Amber: No. I’m just standing and I didn’t say anything..

Siwon: Tell us, Did something like spark on your chest when she hugged you?

Amber: Nothing.. The only thing I felt is madness….

 

RINGGGG RINGGGG RINGGGG

 

Amber: Excuse me…..

 

I stand up and answer my phone…

 

Kristine: OPPA!!!!!

Amber: Kristine! How are you?? Is there something wrong?

Kristine: I’m okay and nothing is wrong… I just missed you…

Amber: I missed you too…. So when are you coming here?

Kristine: On Friday.. Dad told me to buy you some clothes but I don’t know what you want so I called you…

Amber: I’m fine… You’re the one must buy some thick clothes… its getting cold here…

Kristine: Okay.. Ahhh Amber, I’ll call you later… My class is getting started.. Bye. I love you..

Amber: I love you too ….

 

As I hang up the phone and I turned around, I saw Krystal staring at me… Is she listening to us?? When I was about to greet her, she walked and bumped me… What the--- Is she mad at me??

 

Amber: Krytsal! (I stopped her by holding her wrist) Can we talked for a minute??

Krystal: I’m busy and I don’t wanna talk to you… And don’t touch me!! (She said in a cold tone and she took off her hand on my and walked away)