Jealousy strikes

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

After the information Uncle told me. I told our driver to bring me to Krystal’s house. I step out of the car and looking at her house secretly. I hid in some tree that locates in front of their house. I looked up to her window in the second floor. Her lights are still on. Maybe she’s still awake…

 

Krys I wanna see you.. I really missed you..

 

Then I can see that her window opened and she step outside. She’s really beautiful even though she wear pajamas only.. I hid in the tree when she looked at my direction.. But I’m still peeking at her.

 

She’s holding a glass of water and put his elbow in the grill. She’s looking afar. Then after a couple of minutes, she put down the glass of water and covered her face by her hands. She’s crying..

 

My tears start to fall from my eyes too. I don’t wanna see Krystal crying because of my fault again. I promised her that I will never hurt her again, and I’m doing it again.

 

Days had passed, months had passed and something changed, someone changed. Jessica and Yuri is now together, Jiyeon and Siwon too. Key is now dating Sulli. All the people closest to me are all gone. They all hated me and confused what really happens to me. They cant even go near me because of my bodyguards. No one dare to touched me or get near at me.

 

The most important thing to me when the days and months passed is, Krystal never dated even though our relationship is like this. There are so many guys hitting on her when they knew that Krystal and I broke up. Honestly, I never broke up to Krystal I just stop being with her. I never end our relationship even her. Our relationship status is still complicated. But two months after I ignored all of them, Krystal keeps on trying to talk to me. But only the result is, she cant. Then after that, she stopped chasing me and bugging me. I don’t know what happen why she’d stopped.

 

The more she stopped, the more it hurts. I don’t know if she gave up on me or she’s just giving me sometime.

 

About my plan for my Uncle, I already finished my plan on how to make him fall from where he is now. Focus on study and not letting anyone disturbed me, makes me easier to do it. We already planned when I’m going to to company to reveal myself. Media will also be there. Taeyeon and Yuri helped me a lot on everything. They helped me to get all the informations about my Uncle Yifan especially my secret weapon about him. But I’m not gonna used it when I got there. I’ll make him torture first before make him down.

 

Months had passed and tomorrow is our graduation day. Krystal still not bothering me and it gets me more pissed. What if someone just confessed to him and she said yes? What if she already moved on to me? What if doesn’t love me anymore?... It’s really bothering me and I cant go to her just to asked her what is going on to her. AISH!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Kristine: Oppa! Do you have something you wanna have?

Amber: Huh? Why?

Kristine: I’ll buy it to you.

Amber: But why?

Kristine: My graduation gift for you.

Amber: I don’t want anything else. Now, get out of my room. I still need to read these papers and I don’t want someone bothering me. Now, SHUU!!!

Kristine: AISH!! OPPA!!! I’m not a pet!!

 

I really love to tease this girl. She’s the only reason why I’m still now smiling. From what I have been trough, I must not having fun or smiling. But this girl always remembering me that I must try to smile or to laugh so my I can releaved my stress and she’s the only reason why I’m still happy because she never leave by me side.

 

She stepped out of my room with an angry face. Graduation gift?? I don’t want anything, I want someone…..

 

Graduation Day…..

 

Uncle: Congratulations, Do you wanna have some dinner after your ceremony?

Amber: Ahh.. Uncle, I wanna go to Dad’s grave after my ceremony and I want to be alone. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be careful…

Uncle: Okay, if that’s what you want. We’ll just cook something for the dinner later, okay?

Amber: Okay. Thanks Uncle.

 

The ceremony ends and I can see that all my classmates are so happy and some are sad because their going to separate after this. I can see that Krystal and her friends are so happy either my friends too. They all gather and hugging each other. I wish I’m with them…..

 

Before I walked out, Minhyuk approached Krystal. She gave a bunch of flowers to Krystal and Krystal accepted it with a wide smile.

 

Honestly, I wanna go to her and punch that guy!! He’s hitting on my GIRLFRIEND!!! Before I walked to them, someone just stopped me and whispered to me.

 

Taeyeon: Don’t dare walk to them. Just ignore, okay?  She’s just being friendly. Now, go!

 

Taeyeon whispered to me and walked pass to me like we didn’t know each other.

 

Tiffany: Tae, come on!! We’re taking a picture!!

 

Then I walked out of the gym and went to my car. No body guards are with me now as I wished to Uncle. I stayed in a car 30 minutes to think something. Then I can see that Minhyuk escorting Krystal to his car and opened the door for her.

 

He drove car and I followed them. I don’t know why I’m following them but it makes me pissed when someone is driving my Girlfriend to somewhere. When the car stopped, Minhyuk step out of the car and opened the door for Krystal. He walked Krystal infront of their house and bid their goodbye. But before he bid his goodbye, he kissed Krystal in the cheek and hugged her.

 

YOU BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU KISSED AND HUGGED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

 

When Minhyuk said his goodbye he walked to his car and drove it. Then I stepped out of my car and ran towards to Krystal.

 

I don’t care who’ll gonna see me, I just need to talk this girl!!!!

 

I pulled her hand walking towards to my car. I opened the door and put her inside the car. I drive my car and we went somewhere where no one can find us.

 

Krystal: What are you doing? Why did you bring me here? And what is this place?

 

She’s a little bit cold and angry when she speaks. I didn’t answer her, I’m just looking at the window.

 

Krystal: Bring me back to my house. I don’t wanna be with you.

 

My heart hurts when she said that. Is Minhyuk her Boyfriend now?

 

Krystal: Okay. You don’t talk to me? Bye!

 

Then she opened the door but I pulled her hand and closed the door again.

 

Krysal: What is wrong with you, huh!! Why did you bring me here!! And now your just just gonna be silent there and not talked to me!! Bring me back home!!!

 

I grab the flowers that Minhyuk gave to her and throw outside the window.

 

Krystal: YAH!!! Why did you throw that!! Minhyuk-------

 

I took off my mask and landed my lips to hers. It takes a minute before I separate my lips to her.

 

Amber: Don’t you dare let him kissed you or hugged you again. Arraseo!

Krystal: Arraseo. (she said in low tone of voice)

 

And she gave me peck on the lips. Then I went back on my position stairing to my wheel.

 

Amber: Krystal, did we break up?

Krystal: No.

Amber: But why did you stop watching me and trying to talk to me?

Krystal: I think its better to stay away from you first. (She gave me a weak smile)

Amber: But why?

 

She looked at me and put her hand in my face.

 

Krystal: Its not important what it is. I just want you to take care first what you are doing and just come back to me when your okay. I’ll wait for you no matter what. Just take care, okay? Don’t do anything foolish if your not with me, okay?

Amber: Okay, babe. I love you…. (I gave him a quick peck on the lips)

Krystal: I love you too babe.. (And she gave me also a peck on the lips)

 

We stayed in my car for a while, holding each other’s hand while her face leaning on my shoulder.

 

Amber: Did Taeyeon tell you that? Or Yuri?

Krystal: About what?

Amber: About me. About you. All.

Krystal: Y-yeah. Yuri told me since he went to our house to pick up Jess.

Amber: I’m really sorry. (I lowered my head)

Krystal: Don’t be. Its not your fault. If you just tell me in the first place, I’ll understand.

Amber: But I’m afraid, what if I’m gonna hurt you again.

Krystal: Well, yes. I’m gonna be hurt but if its for your own good and for me. I’m fine. And I know your gonna come back from me, right?

Amber: Ofcourse. Don’t worry, I’ll finish this thing and we’ll live happily. I’ll propose to you when this thing is done. So don’t date anyone, Arraseo?

Krystal: I’ll never date anyone. I promise.

 

Then she kissed me and I kissed her back. Our kiss becomes so passionate and I can feel that she really missed me. I broke the kiss and start to kiss his collarbone and she’s giving me a soft moan. I took off her shirts and revealing her bra. Then she kissed me again and her tongue wants to make go inside my mouth. I let him my mouth while me, touching her . She took off my shirt and starts to making out in the car.

 

I’m so happy, after 8 months we’ve been apart from each other she still love’s me. Just wait babe, just wait and I’ll marry you soon…