Can I get your number

Hard to Get

AMBERS POV

 

After class I decided to go to my favorite place where I can breathe some fresh air. It's in the back of the school. Every after class I always go there cause that's the only place where I can hear no voice.

 

When i open the door, I was surprised and shocked when I saw Minho kissing Krystal. When I was about to get back inside, Like I didn't saw anything. I took a glimpse again to these 2 love birds but I think  I see difference. Krystal is not kissing back to Minho. She's trying to escape!!! Her hands is in Minho's arm and She's like pushing him.

 

Krystal:"Minho Stop it !"

 

I run to Minho and grab his shirt and pushed him down. And the WAR BEGINS !!!

 

KRYSTALS POV

 

I felt protected when Amber saved me.

 

CAR SCENE Heading to Krystal's house.

 

Krystal:" Thanks Amber"

 

Amber:"Are you okay?"

 

Krystal:"Yeah. Thanks to you"

 

Amber:" I think everyone will save you if they see you in that sitution."

 

Krystal:" Yeah Your right"

 

Amber:" But why did Minho do such thing to you like that?"

 

Krystal:" And Why should I tell you?"

 

I saw amber felt like embarassed.

 

Amber:" Sorry."

 

Amber drive me at home and we didin't chat that much. I think he's shy or is he always like that to others. 

 

We're finally home without any long conversation. He opened the door for me. OHH ! He's Gentleman :))

 

When I got outside the car. I went through our door step and I thought he's following me. He's just standing right beside the car where he opened the door for me and staring at me while heading to the door of my house. When he saw me turned back he also turned back to get back to his car to go home.

 

Krystal:"AMBER !!"

 

Amber:"Yeah??"

 

Krystal:" Thanks for the ride and for saving me."

 

Amber:" Your Welcome" He smiled.  ohhh ! CUTE!! :))

 

 And he turned again to go back to his car.

 

Krystal:"AMBER!!!!"

 

Amber:" Yeah!?"

 

Krystal:"uhmm-- C-Can i get y-your n-number??" 

 

He just reply me with an annoying smile.

 

Krystal:" Why are you smiling?"

 

Amber:"Cause your blushing." And he smiled again like he's teasing me. 

 

Krystal:"STOP SMILING !! IT"S ANNOYING !!"

 

Amber:" Okay okay. I jst can't believe that the famouse Krystal Jung is asking for my number"

 

Krystal:"FORGET IT!!!!!!!!"

 

I turned back to get inside the house cause I got embarassed. What the hell comes to my mind to get his number AISSSHH !!

He's already have a GIRLFRIEND !

 

When I'm about to open the door, someone grab my hand the pulled me to face him.

 

Krystal:" Yah!! What are you doing !"

 

He gets my phone to my pocket and he dialled his number.

 

Amber:" There. Text me if you want my help. Okay?!" He smiled again. Am I Blushing !!

 

Krystal:"Are you really coming if I text you?"

 

Amber:" Yeah, As long as I'm not busy on that time." "Okay, Bye!" He waved while he's walking to his car.

 

Krystal:" Bye !"

 

Amber:" By the way Krys--- You looks Cute while blushing.!"  AIISSH ! This guy driving me crazy !

 

Krystal:"YAH ! Just go home !!"

 

Amber:" Okay ! Take care Bye !!"

 

When I got inside, my sister is already in the door. Did she saw Amber??  Did she heard everything we've talked??

 

 

                       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for very late update , Just some school stuffs. Don't worry i'll update again later. Hope you like it. No bad comments please.