Ignoring all of them

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

As I wished, Uncle bought me the mask that only my eyes can cover. Uncle said that they will stay here in Korea for good, while the company in America is handed to vice president there.

 

I go to the school with a new black BMW and a driver. I have my mask on, and when my body guard open the door for me I think that I got all the attentions of the students because of my new style going here in the school and the mask. I got outside the car and walked straight with my two body gurads at my back.

 

Uncle informed our dean to let me have a two body guards with me and our dean approved. When I got to the room, all the students stare at me and realizing who I am but I think Key, Siwon, Luna, Sulli, Victoria, Jiyeon and especially Krystal knew already who I was.

 

Key: YAH!! LLAMA!!! Why are you wearing that? You look stupid.

 

They all laugh on what Key said. I just go straight to my new chair in first row and I think they are all confused why I didn’t react on what he said and on my new seat plan. I’m really sorry guys but I need to to this.. When the bell rang, I suddenly went outside so they can’t catch up on me. I head to the rooftop and locked the door so no one can go in. My two body guards are guarding the door for me, and I told them not to let anyone in.

 

I sit in the bench and looked on the floor with my hands are covering my face.

 

What should I do? How can they leave me alone without knowing what’s happening?  How can I protect them that I wont hurt their feelings?

 

RINGGGGGGG! RINGGGGGGG! When I can feel that my phone is vibrating, I looked and its Taeyeon calling.

 

Amber: Yeah?

Taeyeon: Are you okay? Where are you? (He said in low voice. I think he’s in somewhere that no one can hear him)

Amber: In the rooftop. You?

Taeyeon: I’m here in the back of the school. Are your bodyguards with you?

Amber: Yeah, don’t worry about me…. Ahhh, Tae.

Taeyeon: Yeah?

Amber: How can I ignore them? I really don’t know how. You know that. I need to know how. Cause my heart is really so heavy right now because of them. I cant take it anymore. I wanna talked to them. I don’t wanna hurt anybody especially Krystal.

Taeyeon: Am, just calm down okay. All you need to do is just ignore them and don’t mind them like they are just some ordinary people for you. Just tell your body guards that no one can touch you or even get near at you.

Amber: Okay, Tae---

 

Then I can hear that someone wants to come here but my body guards are defending the door. I can hear their voice.

 

Key: YAH! We’re his friends!!

Siwon: Just step out okay. He knows us.

Sulli: Just call him okay.

Victoria: AMBERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon: Is there someone with you?

Amber: No, tae. Its Key and the others who want to go in here in the roof top.

Taeyeon: Are there some body guard guarding the door?

Amber: yeah, Wait---

 

I think they are not gonna leave this guards without seeing me. Please, guys just go away..  I don’t wanna regret all this things I wanna do for your own good. Then I think they all leave cause I cant hear any voice right now.

 

BG (Body Guard)- You!! Are you not gonna follow your friends? Just go miss. You cant go near to Sr. Amber.

Krystal: But why? Is there something wrong? He’s my BOYFRIEND!!

BG2: We don’t care whoever you in Sr. Amber’s life. We’re just doing our job.

Krystal: What job? Guard Amber? Why?

 

I wanna go out and explain to Krystal but my feet cant moved.. What should I do? Please, someone help me! Oh!! Tae is already in line..

 

Amber: Tae, are you still there?

Taeyeon: Yes, Am.. So are they gone?

Amber: Yeah, but except to Krys.. Tae, what should I do? I wanna come out here and talked to Krys..

Taeyeon: Am, don’t! You already chose to stay away from her so stay away, okay. Ignore her and your plan will be easy. Just don’t come out. Wait till Krys go.

Amber: Okay.

 

Tae hang up the phone and I can hear that Krys is already gone.. Then I come out and walked downstairs.. While I’m walking in the hallway, someone just punched my shoulder.

 

Amber: What the--- (I turned around and see Krystal with puppy eyes) I think she cried..

Krystal: YAH!! Why are you ignoring us huh! Why do you have body guards and they are not letting us get near to you..

 

I just turned around and pretend I don’t know her… Then he grabbed my arms again and pulled me to face her.

 

Krystal: A-are you l-leaving me a-again? (She looked down and I can see that she’s crying)

Amber: N-no--------------

 

Then the body guards pulled Krystal out of me and then thay put their hands to my body and dragged me to my car. I can see that Krystal is so confused what is happening on me and to us. She’s crying while my BG are dragging me and she’s looking at my eyes.

 

Amber: Where are we going? My class is not yet finished.

 

I said as they put me in the back of the car.

 

BG : We’re sorry Sr. but your uncle needs you right now to your house. He said that its emergency.

Amber: Okay, just go faster.

 

Krystal, I hope you can still forgive me this time. Just give me some time to fixed this thing and we will live happily. I’ll even bring you to the other country and start a good life there. Just give some time.