A model??

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

Finally after 12 hours…. Incheon Airport… I finally got here.. The place where all my happy and sad memories are.

 

When I finally got bored waiting for my pick up, I went to Starbucks to buy some coffee. When I got my order I sat into some chairs and look for some magazines.

 

While I’m looking for some magazines, I saw a very shocking magazine. The brand of the magazine is Vogue Girl Magazine and the cover of it is Krystal. When I opened it, all the pages of the magazine..  Its her!!

 

          

 

I walked around and I saw a Book Store. While I’m looking for some books, I saw Krystal’s picture again.. And it’s a magazine again. Its Oh! Boy Magazine.

 

        

 

I’m really freaking out. What happen to her? Is she a famous model now?

 

Amber: Excuse me miss. (I tapped the girl beside me)
Girl: Yes?

Amber: Do you know this girl? (I pointed the magazine)

Girl: Yeah, she’s Krystal Jung. Why? You don’t know her? She’s a model and very popular here in Korea.

Amber: A model? Really? Since when?

Girl: Look here. It’s a Cosmopolitan Magazine. (She pointed the magazine and gave it to me)

 

      

 

Girl: When she first got shown into some magazines, all the people notice her beautiful face. That’s why she got so many fans and even her schedule got full packed when she debuted as model.

Amber: Ahhhh really. Why do you know so many things from her?

Girl: Cause I’m her NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!

Amber: Oooookaaaay…… Thanks for the explanation. Bye.

Girl: Bye :) (I turn around and leave her behind)

 

While I’m heading to the exit of the airport, I saw so many people holding cameras and cell phones pointing in the air. I don’t know what’s happening but it seems someone is getting crowded..

 

 

             --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short updated. I'm reviewing a test so i cant write a long story. I'll update a long story soon. :))