B.H (Broken Heart)

Hard to Get

AMBER’S POV

 

Key: She-she ch-cheated on y-you!!

Amber: Yah! Key! What are you talking about?

Siwon: Stop shouting! Come here!

 

Key walked to us but the students in our classroom are still looking at him.

 

Amber: So what is it?

Key: Am, I want to show you something. Please don’t be mad at me. I don’t know who took this I just saw this too.

Amber: What is it?

 

Key showed us a picture. A picture of Suzy and Kai kissing in the back of our school.

 

I’m really shocked on what I saw. I felt like someone stabbed me at the back and slowly getting the knife off my back. It really pains a lot. I want to cry, scream and punch someone.

 

I immediately stole the picture from Key and ran towards where Suzy is.

 

When I enter our Basketball Gym, I saw them in the corner holding their each other’s hand while Suzy is resting her chin in Kai’s shoulder.

 

I’m just watching them about a minute. While I’m watching them I felt like my chest is getting heavier and heavier. My tears starting to fall from my eyes.

 

Amber: So, The rumors are true!!!

 

I shouted, and they are so shocked when they saw me. They apart their hands and Suzy walked to me.

 

Suzy: Am-Amber…. U-uhh..  It-its not wh-what you t-think Am-amber.. M-me and K-kai were n-not…….

Amber: STOP LYING SUZY!!!!! I’m sick and tired of your lies!!! All this time!! All this time your just lying to me.!!

 

I shouted and my hands are shaking. I’m so angry. >_<

 

Suzy: Babe, Please let me explain……..

 

She hold my hand. And tears are coming from her eyes.

 

Amber: DON’T TOUCH ME!!! And don’t call me babe!! You don’t have to explain.. I should have just believed to Krystal.

Suzy: Krystal? Did she say something to you? That !! >_<

Amber: She’s not a . Whoever the here, ITS YOU!!!

 

She slapped me so hard.

 

I turn around and walked outside the Gym.

 

Suzy: Amber!!

 

She ran towards me and grabbed my wrist and she back hugged me.

 

Suzy: I’m sorry…….Please, don’t leave me….. Don’t break up with me…….. I’ll break up with Kai…. Please, come back to me.

 

I can feel tears from my back.

 

Amber: Suzy…..

 

I touched her hand and gave her the picture and broke her hand into my waist. I say something while not turning around.

 

Amber: It’s already late to break up with him. You already broke my heart and I will never forgive you of what have you done to me.

 

I walked out leaving her crying. When I open the door in the Gym I saw so many people outside. “Are they listening to us?”

 

Key: Dude, I’m sorry…

 

He patted my shoulder but I get off his hand in my shoulder.

 

Amber: You don’t have to say sorry, its not your fault anyway.

Siwon: Where are you going?

 

I just walked out from the crowd and heading to the rooftop.

 

SIWON’S POV

Amber is our best friend. We know when he is in the stage of being a broken heart. He always wants to be alone and sometimes he’s drowning his self in alcohol.

 

Key: We know where he is going even he didn’t say.

Siwon: Rooftop.

Key: I really want to kill that Kai!!

Siwon: Stop it. It will not help Amber. Let’s just wish for the best of him.

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

When I got in the rooftop. I stand in the edge. I silently cry and thinking of what Suzy done to me. She really tore my heart into pieces. I cant believe she done this to me. I thought she’s different from other girls I’ve known.

 

While I’m crying, I felt someone hugged me from my back.

 

She’s too tall compare to Suzy.

 

Who is she???

 

 

                                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA !!!! :))