The Truth- My life being a CEO

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

 

Amber: WHAT! Are you all ing kidding me! (I shouted)

Uncle: Its for the sake of your life. (He put his hands in my shoulders)

Amber: Uncle, my life? Krystal is my life. (I put down his hands and moved backwards) And WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!! I wanna know!! Please tell me the TRUTH!!!

 

I’m really freaking out and I don’t know what is happening. I wanna know the ruth behind this. And also, why I must break up with Krystal?

 

Anne: Am, lets just sit first before we tell you the truth. (Then he offered me to sit)

Amber: No, I wanna know now without excuses Anne.

 

Then Taeyeon and Yuri enter our house with a serious look in their eyes. Why are they not shocked when they saw Anne and Uncle.

 

Uncle: Tae, Yul, Help Anne to explain to Amber.

Amber: WHAT! The two of you knew too? (I pointed to the two of them)

Taeyeon: Please calm down, Am. We’ll explain to you all.

Amber: Don’t me! How do I calm down with these situations, huh?

Yuri: We’re doing this to you Amber!! Its for you!!!

Amber: Then what the that is!!! Why are you all doing this to me!!!

Anne: AMBER!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! STOP THIS!!!!! WE WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO US BEFORE YOU GET ANGRY!!!! (She said and the tears are start to fall from her eye and Jackson Hyung calm her down)

 

When I see Anne crying like that, my legs is getting weaker. I don’t know what is behind of this problem but im sure my heart is getting ripped again..

 

I didn’t utter any words and I just sit in the floor. Then Tae and Yul come to me and explain everything.

 

Taeyeon: Amber, we came here in Korea to look for you and protect you.

Yuri: Our parents has a really big debts that we cant ever returned back to Mr. Yiyun Liu. He raised our company from banckrupcy that’s why we offer ourselves to protect you. Whatever happens.

Taeyeon: And Uncle Yixing, Anne, Kristine and Us knew that Mr. Yifan Liu is hiring a men to look for you. That’s why we suddenly flight here to protect you.

Amber: So that’s why Hyung told me that I’m safe in the school? (I looked at them calm) because of the two of you?

Uncle: Yes Amber, And I already sent you a secretly body guards in the school. They surrounded your school in many guards.

Amber: But why Uncle Yifan hiring a men to look for me?

Uncle: Cause they wanna know your face and your movements every second.

Jackson: That’s why I told you not to come closer to me earlier. Cause when that guy lived and he knew your face, we all know what will happen.

Amber: Then what will happen?

Uncle: He’ll kill you.

Taeyeon: Anne, me and Yul promised to our parents that we will never leave you. We always looking of you secretly just to know that your safe.

 

I stand up and went to the window to look afar while my hands are in my pocket. I already know all. I already know why do I need to leave Krystal. But I don’t think I can.

 

Amber: So that is the reason why I must leave Krystal and the others? (Not looking at them just in the window)

Taeyeon: Yes, Am. (He said in a weak voice)

Amber: How can I stop these all bul? (I said in an angry tone)

Yuri: You just need to leave all your friends and stick to the plans and let your studies make you more learned from everything.

Amber: Do I need to leave the two of you?

Taeyeon: You don’t need. We wont talk to you in the school and we will just pretend also. We will just go here in your house if we have something to talk about.

Amber: Can you all of you promise me something? (I said and I think they all caught my attention. I still not looking at them just in the window)

Uncle: What is it Amber?

Amber: I want you all forget about what did Dad done to all of you and forget all your debts to Dad. I don’t want all of you look at me just because Dad gave you something and your just returning your kindness to me. I want all of you look at me as the CEO of the company. Look at me like a Liu. A-and-------

 

I cant take it anymore… Tears are falling from my eyes.

 

Amber: And I w-want to be the o-one who’ll l-look after to K-kyrstal.

Taeyeon: But Amber, you know its very dangerous when you’ll stick to Krystal. She might get killed too.

Amber: I know that, Tae. I’ll look for him secretly.

Anne: We are very sorry Amber. We know that its too hard to handle these things----

Amber: You don’t know Anne, you don’t know what I’ve been through. What do I feel today and what I’ll feel in the future.

 

Then Krystal and Kristine walked out from the room and head downstairs. While they are walking downstairs, I can see in Kristine’s eyes that she also knew all about these things.

 

Krystal smile at me but I didn’t smile him back. I shifted my attention to the view in the window. I’m really sorry,babe. I know that this is the last time I can see your face smiling at me. This is the start, I hope you can forgive me someday.

 

Kristine told us that she’ll drive Krystal home. And Krystal walked to me and gave me a back hug. She said that she’ll text me when she got home and she bid her goodbye to me. The most heart breaking scene is when she told me “I love you Amber”. I didn’t turn around and I can feel that she’s so clueless why I didn’t turn around. “I love you too Krystal” I whispered and not turning to her. Then Kristine pulled her hand and went outside.

 

Uncle: We’re sorry Am.

Amber: Don’t be. Its not your fault.

Taeyeon: So what are we gonna do first?

Amber: Let me handle the plan for busting Uncle Yifan but for now, I’ll just leave my friends first. I want all the body gurads that surround the school will also guard me. Not just in the school but to all where I go.

Uncle: Okay Am, but how are you gonna do the plans? You don’t even know Yifan.

Amber: Yul, give me all the backgrounds of Uncle Yifan. Anne, give me all the properties that belongs to Uncle Yifan. And you Tae.

Taeyeon: Yes, Am? (He said very confidently)

Amber: I want you to look a very big secret that we can make him down. (I said as I turn to him and looked straight from the eye)

Taeyeon: Ofcourse Am. Now I can tell that you are now the CEO of the company. (He smiled to me)

Amber: I want all of you will report to me everyday what you’ll found. Just go straight here in the house if you found something. (And they all nodded)

Uncle: Am. (He said and I’m facing him) I’ll give you a driver now and I want you not to drive anywhere without your body guard or even Tae, Yul and Jackson, Okay?

Amber: Yes Uncle. Ahh, uncle can you please buy me a mask that only covers my eyes.

Uncle: But why? (The all looked at me with a confused looks)

Amber: You said that they must not know my face before you gave me the position, so I want to take care of my face and I want to wear the mask if I’m going to school. Not just in school and also everywhere.

Uncle: Okay. Jackson can you buy him the mask? (He asked Jackson)

Jackson: Yes, sir. (Then he went outside)

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Maybe this is the time to be serious and don’t let anyone or anything that can bother me. I wanna stick to my own plan and bust my Uncle in my own hands. I know that this is not the only thing he can do. I know that he maybe done something worst than this.

 

I don’t wanna hurt Krystal and said that words to her anymore. I’ll just leave her and not to talked to her anymore. And I’ll just pretend that they all didn’t exist in my life. I know I’m just hurting myself on doing these but this is the only way to protect her. I’m not that hurt on leaving Krystal behind cause this is for her own protection. I’m not gonna change my love for her, she’s always be my Krystal forever.

 

I know everyone will be so confused if tomorrow I’ll go to school with mask on. Maybe he sent someone in the school and pretend that he’s a student so I thought about having a mask on. And I know that there are still stalkers behind me even though I have body gurads. I just want just to take care of my own. And starting tomorrow, I’ll change for a good.