Man in black who's stalking me

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

When I enter the house.. I saw Unnie standing there with her arms crossed…

 

Krystal: Unnie, your startle me!

Jessica: Who’s that guy?

Krystal: He’s Amber, my boyfriend and Yuri Oppa’s friend.

Jessica:  Y-yuri’s friend? (She stuttered)

Krystal: Yeah, why are you stuttering? Sometimes I think you and Yuri Oppa have a relationship. Did you have Unnie?

Jessica: N-no! And how did you know that? How did you meet him?

Krystal: He’s my schoolmate and when he said that you’re a very good friend of him, Taeyeon commented. He said that if “good friend” is a very good description for you of him.

Jessica: J-just don’t mind them. Now go upstairs!

 

My Unnie seems in a little bit bad mood… Maybe she’s in a red days.

 

=============================

 

My relation ship with Amber is almost 1 week. He’s getting sweeter and sweeter everyday but sometimes I caught him passing out. He said that his so worried about his cousins and uncle cause he thought that their gonna flight back here in Korea last week but he got disappointed. I’m just cheering him up.

 

Minhyuk got beaten up by Yuri and Taeyeon in the back of the school. Nobody knows about that except to us and when Amber knew about that, he keeps lecturing the two to not to done that again or else he’s the one will beaten up Tae and Yul. The three is like treating like brothers.

 

Amber: Babe, you wanna come with me to our house?

Krystal: Sure, I miss Umma already.

Amber: Okay. I’ll wait you. (Then we head to our classrooms)

 

Amber’s POV

 

Actually I have two reasons why I’m always passing out. First, Kristine, Anne and Uncle didn’t answering my calls that’s why I’m really really worried about them. And second, Jackson hyung told me that my other Uncle already knows who I am and he already hired a man to look every moved of me. That’s why I’m worried about, what if that guy came to us and harm my friends and especially Krystal. I will never let anyone harm my friend either Krystal. I don’t know what my other uncle wants from me and I don’t even know his name or face. I really didn’t meet him at first place. Uncle Yixing never showed me a picture of him so I don’t know his face. I wonder he didn’t tell me about his life, maybe they are mad at him or something happen in the family.

 

I waited Krystal in front of the gate of school while I’m leaning my body to the door of my car. Then while I’m checking my phone, I saw someone in the side mirror of my car. He’s looking at me and his wearing black suit. All black actually, then without hesitation I whispered to my mic that locates to my collar.

 

Amber: Mr. Jackson where are you? (I whispered and still looking at the mirror) Hyung… (He’s not answering)

 

Then I saw the guy being dragged by a man and covered his mouth. I followed them to where that guy dragged and I saw Hyung punching the guy who’s stalking at me earlier.

 

Amber: HYUNG!!! (I shouted and he looked at me)

 Jackson: Don’t go near here! Just go! Go to your school! You’ll be safe their! Go!

 

Without doubts I ran to the school but still it bothers me. Why do I need to go here? And why did he said that I’m safe here? Is there something wrong? Is really my life in danger? I wanna know who that guy is and to ask what he really wants.

 

When I got in the school’s gate I saw Krystal waiting for me in my car. Then she saw me and ran to me.

 

Krystal: (Hug) Where have you been? (She broke the hug and looked at me) Oh? What’s wrong? Is there something happened?

 

I really don’t want to tell her cause I know she’s gonna freak out if I told her about that guard thing and stalking thing. So I’m just making a story about it. I don’t wanna lie to Krystal but it’s the best not her to know.

 

Amber: Its just I saw a dog getting bump by a car. (I said with a weak smile)

Krystal: Really? Oh poor dog. That owner of the car will be miserable forever in his life. (She said jockingly and I smiled)

Amber: Come on?

 

I held her hand and we drive home. When we enter the house I saw Hyung already in the couch. I wanna talk to him about what happen.

 

Mom: Krystal! (My mom shouted and then Krys walked towards to her)

Krystal: I’ll be right back babe.

Amber: Okay.

 

Then when they went to the kitchen, I walk to hyung and I think hyung already knows what I’m gonna ask him.

 

Jackson: Don’t worry about him Am. I already take care about it. (He said while not looking at me and reading the newspaper)

Amber: Not to worry?? Are ing kidding me! He’s stalking at me and why the hell you didn’t respond on the mic?? Who the hell is he, hyung? Tell me!

 

I’m really mad right now and freaking out. I wanna know the truth and why are they doing this to me.

 

Amber: Hyung! Talk to me! (Then I grabbed his newspaper and throw it away)

Jackson: I told you, you don’t need to worry about it cause I already took care about it and his not gonna bother you anymore. And about the mic, I already heard you and I rushed to the gate and I saw him don’t worry about it, okay?

Amber: I don’t care if his not gonna stalk to me anymore. I just wanna know who the is he and why is stalking at me and looking at me like he’ll kill me!! (My face is getting red already because of anger)

 

Then Krystal just popped up to us.

 

Krystal: Kill? What is that? Who’s gonna kill? (Then she walked to us and looking at me)

Amber: It’s nothing. I told you its just the dog I saw earlier. I’m just saying to him about the dog got killed. Don’t worry about it. (I hold his hands but still my anger is still rosen up)

 

Then someone just came to our house. And I really freak out. What the-----