Unknown Letter

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

Siwon and Key: WHAT WAS THAT?       While crossed hands..

Amber: You know what was that… Just don’t make me turned around and make apologize.     They knew I’m going to America but I told them to not to tell everyone. And they also knew I’m a women hater but I don’t hate Krystal.

Siwon: We wont make you apologize but we want you to think if your right to push her away just not to hurt her.

Key: We know you all hate women but Krystal is different right?

Amber: Yeah, I know that. Krystal is different but I wanna move on first before going into another relationship. I don’t want Krystal be my rebound. She deserves better than me.

Key: AND THAT’S ME !!

Siwon: YAH! KIBUM! Stop joking. We’re in a serious talking right now.

Key: But Krystal deserves better than Amber, and that’s me!

Siwon: AISHH! THIS----

Amber: Yah ! Yah ! Stop it ! It’s okay. We know Key, you dream will never came true.

Key: Yah! Llama !            He punched me jokingly..

Siwon: Okay. Stop it too….. We’ll gonna miss you Llama. Just don’t get sick when your there, we know you don’t care about your healthy but we do. So stop doing any crazy things there.

Key: Yeah, listen to our omma okay. HAHAHAHA :))

Amber: HAHAHA :)) Siwon you really are sound like an omma.

Key: We’ll miss you.      And they hug me…

Amber: I’ll miss you too.

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

After he leaved me there dumbfounded, tears are slowly coming from my eyes. I cried all night and I didn’t go to school the next day cause I don’t wanna see his face. I’m so sad and angry. I just realize what ever I do, he’s not gonna love me back. He’ll just brake my heart in the end. And here’s the ending, he already broke my heart by saying some heart braking words. I thought he’s different from all the guys I’ve known. From now on I’ll stop liking him, caring for him and especially Love him.

 

Sulli: Hey, Krystal.          She tapped me while I’m playing my phone in the classroom.

Krystal: Hey.!    I looked at them but they look sad. Why is happening? Is there someone just died and they didn’t inform me?

Krystal: Why are you all look like that? What happen? Did someone just died?

Jiyeon: Worst than someone’s death.

Krystal: Then what is it?

Sulli: It’s not a what it’s a who?

Krystal: JUST TELL ME OKAY !!!

Sulli: Amber went to States last night. :((

Krystal: Oh really.           I said in a I-DON’T-CARE tone. Honestly, I really don’t care after what he did to me. I really don’t care where is he now or how is he now. I just don’t know Amber. But why did he leave? AHH! I must not think of him.!! But it really bothers.

Luna: WHAT! That the only answer you can give to us your “OH REALLY” answer.

Krystal: Why? What do you want me to answer! Do you want me to cry too or be sad like all of you do.!  AISHH!          I leave the classroom and head to the rooftop.

 

When I went to the rooftop all the moments when Amber said so many sweet words to me and when he told me to ignore him went flashback to mine. I leave the rooftop cause I don’t wanna remember how he make me fall in love more with him because of that words. But when I was about to leave I kicked a ruffled paper in the ground. I picked it up and un-ruffled the paper. It’s a letter to ME.. It says..

 

Dear Krystal,

                When I first got into this school all the guys here has a crush on you, but when I saw you.. At first I didn’t have any little crush on you and all my friends are so confused why I don’t have any crush on you. I just thought that your just a rich and beautiful girl here in school. But when I met you and knew all many things from you, your not just a rich and beautiful girl I knew from the past. You loving and caring girl I’ve known. I hope someday we’ll meet again.

 

PS: I’m so Sorry :((

 

 

 

Love,

---------------------------

 

He didn’t said his name. Maybe he doubt if he’ll give it to me or not. Or he just stopped putting his name and just ruffled it and threw it here in the ground.

 

But why is he saying Sorry to me? Did I’ve done something to him? Who is he? Maybe he is just one of my fan boys.. But I’ll keep this letter. This is the most touching letter I’ve receive from my fan boys. I hope he can introduce his self to me.