Kidnapped

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

I woke up in the morning with a big smile drawn in my face. I looked at the ring that my fiancé gave it to me. Now, no more doubt will come up to my mind that maybe he’s now having someone.

 

I’m preparing my luggages for my photoshoot today. Puma is now my new endorser and I’m going to work with Ahn Jaehyun.

 

I asked my personal body guard that Amber assigned for me, to put my luggages to the car and wait me there. I just got my jacket and walk to the car but someone just came across to me and pushed mo to their car.

 

Body Guard: Ms! Ms! (he screamed while banging the door of the car)

 

I cant escape to the car because the men who pushed me here tied my hands and then the other men put a handkerchief to my nose and I felt sleepier.

 

Amber’s POV

 

My night is so wonderful, I never felt this happier before. I went to my office and Sunny recognize my smile today and went infront of me to question me.

 

Sunny: Why are you so blooming today? You look ridiculous when smiling because of nothing.

Amber: I’m not smiling because of nothing. I’m just too happy because of what happen last night.

Sunny: Then what happen last night?

Amber: Me and Kry------- (my phone ring)

 

I looked to who it is but its only a  number.

Amber: Its number only.

Sunny: Answer that, maybe its important.

Amber: Okay, excuse me. (I picked up the phone and anwer the phone) Hello? Who’s this…

 

Then I can hear some girl in the other line.

 

Amber: Hello? Who’s this?

Krystal: AMBER! Don’t come here whatever happens!!!!

Guy: Shut up!!!

 

I can here that the guy slapped someone.

 

Amber: Krys?? KRYS!!!! YAH!!! Who are you!!! Answer me!!!

Sunny: Who’s that AM!!

Amber: YAH!! Answer me!

Guy: Come here within one hour and don’t bring anyone with you or else your fiancé will suffer all. I’ll text to you the address.

 

And he hung up. I froze just a minute and thinking what happened. Is this the day that I’ve been afraid of? I run towards to my Uncle’s office to look if he’s the one doing these bulls.

 

Sunny: Am, Where are you going?

Amber: Just stay here. And call Taeyeon, Yuri and Anne okay?

Sunny: Okay.

 

I opened the door and revealed nothing. He’s not in here and I asked his secretary where he is.

 

Secretary of Uncle Yifan: Ahmmm, his not attending the office anymore. His absence is now one week. We even don’t know what happens to him but before his absence happened, someone visits him and I heard everything what their talking.

 

Flashback….

 

Guy: So when will you leave this company?

Yifan: Tomorrow. I cant take this anymore. Amber is controlling all especially the finance. I’ll stick to our plan and I’ll come back here in the company.

Guy: When are we going to do our first plan?

Yifan: Next week.

 

End of Flasback….

 

Amber: Thanks for the information.

 

I ran to my office and I already saw Taeyeon, Yuri and Anne is already in my room.

 

Taeyeon: Am, what happen? Why did you called us?

Amber: Yifan done it already.

Anne: WHAT!!! What did he done?

Amber: He took Krys, my fiancé.

All of them either Suuny: Your FIANCE?? (They shouted)

Amber: Yeah, so don’t shout! All we need to do is to save her.

Sunny: So that’s what happened last night.. (she smiled)

Yuri: Okay, we all already planned it, right? But Sunny doesn’t know what to do.

Taeyeon: AH!! Sunny, I know what you need to do.

Sunny: O-okay?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can feel the ending :)) 2 or 3 more chapters coming... Thanks to all in advance..