They've met

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

I head back from London for some photo shoots. Actually my real flight is next week but I have to go to school tomorrow….

 

When I got in the Incheon Airport, I thought no one knows that my flight back here in Korea is today. I was so surprised when the paparazzi suddenly popped up in front of me.

 

My manager in not here cause even though him not knows that I flight back here early.

 

I got crowded and I cant get through…

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Guy: Excuse me!!! Excuse!! (He put some jacket in my face to cover it and hugged me) Come follow me… (He whispered in my ear)

 

He led me to the exit of the airport still followed by the paparazzi and he’s still hugging me and covering my face.. He still not taking of his jacket to my face..

 

Guy: Do you have any car so I can take you to your house??

 

Krystal: WHAT!! I don’t even know you and you want to drive my car with you!! NO way!! (I shouted while I’m trying to took off his jacket but he’s too strong not to let me)

 

Guy: Okay… Choose!! I’ll leave you here with this ing paparazzi or I’ll take you to your house safely.. (He shouted to my ear )

 

Krystal: OKAY! OKAY! My car is in the parking lot with the plate number of ******

 

Guy: Okay…  (He hold my hand and say) Just wait me here…

 

Krystal: WHAT!! Where are you going!!!!

 

Guy: I’ll be back… I promise….

 

 

 

 

 

That soft voice, just remind me of someone …… The one I hated the most.. The one I hated from the past.. The one who broke my heart into pieces…... Amber Liu…

 

 

 

 

 

AIISSHH!! This guy is almost 30 minutes when he leaved me here….. Maybe he just stole my car……. Aish!! Krystal Jung! Why did you trust that guy…. You don’t even see his face….

 

 

 

 

Someone just hold my hand…

 

 

 

 

Guy: Lower your head and just hold my hand…

 

 

 

 

He put me in the car…. And he drove……

 

 

 

When we finally get through from the paparazzi…..

 

 

Krystal: (I took off his jacket and looked at his face) AMBER!!!!!!  W-what are you doing h-here?! W-why are y-you here??

 

 

Amber: Is that the only thing you’ll say after I saved you from the paparazzi….. Well, your welcome…

 

 

 

My mind and my heart is like fighting……  My mind tells me that I must hate this guy… but my heart says that I miss this guy….

 

 

Krystal: What are you doing here?! (I said coldly and looking in the window)

 

Amber: (Chuckled) Well, I just got home from America…

 

 

 

So after one year he’ll just show up in front of me after what he did….

 

 

 

I tried to take a peek at him while his driving…… but he captured me…..

 

Amber: Is there something wrong?? Why are you looking at me?? (He gave me his stupid smile)

 

Krystal: I-I’m not looking at you! I-I-I look at the s-side mirror!!

 

Amber: (Laugh) Okayyyyy….

 

Krystal: Why are you laughing!!! Is there something funny!!

 

Amber: Nothing… (Smiled) Its just you look more beautiful than I thought…

 

 

 

 

My face is getting blushed again…… My cheeks never get blushed after last year when he said that words to me in the rooftop…

 

 

 

 

I shifted my gaze so he cant see my face get blushed….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I admit it…. He’s so handsome!! He looks more hotter and handsome after one year he didn’t showed up to me.. to us…

 

 

 

After an hour of our trip….

 

 

 

I didn’t know I took a nap while we’re taking the trip……. When I opened my eyes, I look everywhere and I saw our house…… I got up but I saw his jacket covering my body…. Maybe he put this…..

 

 

 

 

I got outside and I didn’t see him… Is he just a dream??

 

 

 

 I saw a piece of paper in the door of the car…..

 

To the most beautiful model I’ve ever known…

Now I took you home safely… Are you happy? HAHAHA.. Don’t worry I will never do anything foolish to you… I will never do that again.. I regret what I’ve done to you from the past years.. And I’m really really sorry.. Just take care.. And take care of my jacket. HAHAHA :) That’s my favorite jacket..I hope we’ll still see each other again…

 

PS. You snore and drooling. HAHAHAHA :)

 

 

 

From your 2nd time savior Amber Joseph Liu.

 

 

I don’t know what I’m gonna feel about this.. But I smiled when I read it…

 

 

He must have said sorry to me personally…

 

 

But still I cant forget what he did to me…. When I saw him back there in the car.. Its like the memories that he did to me got all flashback to mine.. Its still hurting.. now that I know that he’s now back here.. I don’t think I can still continue my moved on stage…….. I wanna moved on and just wanna be friends with him like what he wants but I don’t think my heart can carry that…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still love the jerk, stupid and the hard to get Amber Joseph Liu I knew…