3rd time savior and 1st date

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

Amber texted me that he wanted to have a dinner with me in some restaurant… He texted me the address and I went there….. I wear some a sweater, jeans and converse… I wear some disguise too so people cant recognize me…..

 

After 30 minutes travel……..

 

After 10 minutes waiting……….

 

I texted him……..

 

To: Stupid Dork <3

Yah!! Where are you!!! I’m waiting here 10 minutes ago…!! You come here faster or I’ll tear you into pieces!!

 

Aish!! This guy!! I’ve been here 10 minutes already and its freezing…. I forgot to bring some jacket….. And the people are already staring at me… Maybe they recognize me….

 

Girl: Hey! Is that Krystal Jung!! (she pointed at me)

Girl2: yeah, its Krystal Jung ! Come on! (They walk towards me)

Girl: Can we have your signature? (They gave me their paper and ball pen)

 

Oh my god! I’m in trouble…. They might caught some attention to all the people here….. AMBER LIU!! Your dead if you came!!

 

Krystal: S-sure! (I whispered and gave them my signature)

Girl: Thank you! We are really a fan of yours!! (They shouted and fangirling at me)

Girl2: Can we have a picture with you??

Krystal: Y-yes of c-course (I told in a low voice and looking around, I saw everyone starts to walked towards to me)

 

*CLICK*

 

All the people surrounded at me… And they are all trying to get my autograph and picture… I cant get through either run….. Maybe this 50 or 60 people surrounded to me…… Amber where are you??

 

Guy: Just hold me tightly and run as fast as you can, okay?? (He whispered at me)

 

When I lifted my face to him, he just pulled me and we ran…. I didn’t even saw his face….All the people are running and catching us………

 

Guy: There!! (He pointed some dark alley)

Krystal: Amber!! (I said in a shocked tone)

 

He pushed me to the wall and put his left arm to the wall

 

Krystal: YAH!! This is all because of you !! Your so late!!

Amber: Just shut up!! They might hear you!!

 

He leaned his face to mine….. His face is getting closer and closer and I can feel my face is getting burn up…….. I closed my eyes…. ….. He’s only an inch closer to mine….. Is he trying to kiss me??

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Amber: Sometimes wear some disguise that no one can recognize you……. And wear some thick clothes….. (He whispered to my ear)

 

When I open my eyes he let go of his hands in the wall and took off his jacket…..

 

Krystal: Y-yah!! Y-your so late! T-this is y-your fault! (I stuttered) Why am I stuttering?? I thought he’s gonna kissed me…..

Amber: Just shut up….

 

He turned my body and he put his jacket on me…… And after that…… He back hugged me… What is he doing??? My face is getting red and its like a tomato already…

 

Amber: Next time wear some thick clothes…..Your body is so cold… So let me hug you first…….

 

After 2 minutes…. He’s still hugging me….

 

Amber: I’m sorry….

 

He’s whispering…..

 

Krystal: Huh?? Next time don’t make me wait you that long…

Amber: I just finished some important thing….. So you cant wait me that longer??

Krystal: (Does he mean something??) No ! I cant….

Amber: But you said you’ll wait for me….

Krystal: Y-yeah… But-----

 

He broke the hug and he held my hand…..

 

Amber: I know you can wait for me….. :)) (And he flashes his dorky but cute smile)

 

Amber’s POV

I know she knew what I meant….. I’m so late cause I fetch my little nephew…. His parents said that he will only go home if I’ll fetch him… So I went to his school and bring him home…. His name is Jeno and he’s 7 years old…. He’s Jackie’s son…

 

Krystal: WOW! This is a very good place

 

Amber: This is my favorite restaurant….. My Mom told me that we always go here with Dad before…. So now this is my favorite place….

Krystal: Your parents have a good taste….

Amber: I know…..

Krystal: By the way, why are you late??

Amber: I fetch my nephew…

Krystal: Why?? Doesn’t he have any parents (She said in a cold tone and rolled her eyes)

Amber: Jackie said Jeno will only come home if I’ll fetch him to his school… Cause you know, I’ve never seen him since last year so when he knew that I came back he wants me to be with him… I’m his favorite uncle….

Krystal: Whatta excuse!!

Amber: If you don’t believe me, tomorrow I’ll introduce you to him… He wants to go to our school tomorrow and fetch me so I can go to their house and sleep over there….

Krystal: Whatever!! (She’s still so cold to me)

 

We ordered the best food here and I think Krystal love it….. She ate more than me… She’s so cute while munching her food while talking to me…. I hope I fell in love you first so I didn’t went through this way… Just wait a little more Krys… I’ll love you more than you do.. I promise that…

 

Taeyeon: AJ!!!!

 

I looked at my right side and I can see Taeyeon and Yuri walking towards to us…  They are my friends in America… They are my best buddies in school.. They are also the Heir of Kwon and Kim Companies here in Korea and America… Their fathers are my uncle best friends and that’s why they are my best friends too..

 

Yuri: YO! AJ!

 

I stand up and Taeyeon gave me a hug and Yuri too.

 

Taeyeon: AJ, I thought you have no time to date someone cause you’re the Heir now…

Yuri: Yeah, We thought your going to be busier than us…

Amber: Uncle told me to finished my college first before he lend me the position… Oh!! By the way.. This is Krystal Jung..

 

I offered to her my hand so she can stand up….

 

Taeyeon: Hello. I’m Kim Taeyeon…

Yuri: I’m Yuri…

Krystal: I already saw you on my Sister’s birthday right??

Taeyeon: Yeah, we’ve been there but after that night we went back to America..

Yuri: Your sister is very a good friend to us..

Taeyeon: A ‘good friend’?? Is that really a good word to describe Sica to you kwon??

 

Me and Taeyeon laugh… We can see his hiding his face cause his very red now…We know that Yuri has a big crush on Jessica but he’s too afraid to confess..

 

Amber: Yuri has a secret crush on your sister… (I whispered to her and she nodded) And I don’t know you can speak in English…

Krystal: YAH!! I born in America!! (She pinch my cheek and elbowed me)

Amber: I don’t know that…. (We’re still whispering)

 

Amber: You want to join us??

Taeyeon: Oh no.. Its okay… We’re waiting for Tiffany and the others..

Amber: Others?? So you to are not the only one who came here in Korea?? Or did you bring all the students in University here in Korea? (Laugh)

Yuri: If we can, we will.! (We all laugh)

Amber: So who are the others??

Taeyeon: Sooyoung, Bora, Hara and Dara….

Amber: Ahhhh… Okay. I’ll just see you around… Just give me your number…

 

They gave me their number and bid their goodbye..

 

Yuri: Ahhhh AJ Watch your back okay???

Taeyeon: Yeah, Watch your back maybe will just show up behind you….

Amber: WHATEVER!! Just go! Bye !

Yuri: Bye AJ….. Nice to meet you Krystal.. Say Hi for me to you sister…

Taeyeon: Me too. And By the way Krystal, Take care for our llama…

Amber: Shut up! Tae! GO!!!

 

While they are walking… Taeyeon turned around and head towards to Krystal…. He whispered something to Krystal that made Krystal giggle…. AISH!! This guy is flirting to my girl… He already have a girl…… This Byun taeyeon really a play boy….

 

Amber: YAH! Kim Taeyeon! Stop that!

Taeyeon: Alright… Bye !

 

We head back to our seat and finished our food….. I can see after our dinner, Krystal is always smiling… I wonder what that ert told him….

 

We enter to my car and I drove her to her house….. She’s still smiling… What the---

 

Krystal: Thanks for the dinner and the ride.. See you tomorrow..

Amber: No problem….

 

I opened the door for her and she head to their gate….

 

Krystal: Amber!! (She shouted and I turn to her) Thanks for coming back for me…. And for always thinking for me when your in States… You made my night so happy.. Thanks And Good night.. Take care…

Amber: G-good n-night too… sleep tight princess..

 

I KNEW IT!!!! That GUY!! He told her!!!! He told her that she’s always that comes to my mouth everyday of my life in America… And He even told her that I came back here because of her…  I will really cut his tongue if I see him again!!!