The 4 famous groups in SM University

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

Early in the morning…….. My phone keeps ringing and its so annoying…… At first I didn’t mind it… He’ll hung up….   And then the phone keeps ringing…. AISH! Who the disturbed my sleep…..I fetch my phone and look whose calling…. And its Krystal…..

 

Amber: Hello?? (And I yawn)

Krystal: Wake up you sleepy head!! It’s already 7:00 in the morning.. And our class is 7:30… GET UP!!! (She shouted and I pulled my phone to my ear)

Amber: Yes princess (I said in a weak tone)

Krystal: By the way Am, I forgot to bring back your jacket. I’ll give it back to you later, okay…

Amber: No, Keep it… And always bring that so whenever you feel cold just wear it, okay?

Krystal: Okay… Bye and take a shower !!

Amber: I am now! You wanna see?? I’ll put it on video cam! (I laugh hard)

Krystal: YAH!!! I’ll hung up!! Bye!!

Amber: Kry------- (And she really hang up)

 

HAHAHAHAHA This girl is really funny…. And this is the first time that a girl gave me a call just to wake me up….. Suzy never done this to me… I’m always the one who gave her a call….

 

I hurry up and drive fast as I can to the school… When I’m running to the entrance of the school someone grab me….

 

Amber: YAH!! Key------ OH??? Taeyeon???

Taeyeon: I told you llama face! Watch your back!!

Amber: Where’s Yuri?

Yuri: AJ!! (He run towards to us)

Amber: YAH!! You two didn’t tell me that you will also finish your college here!!

Yuri: We wanted to surprise you!!

Amber: Well, now try to speak in Korea okay..

 

We walked in and I can see all the students are looking to us…. Oh god… Don’t tell me your all fan girling to these two stupid…. And I can see the two dorks are flirting them….. AISHH!! We’re like the other copy of Kai’s team….

 

Girl: WOW! The three of them look so hot!

Girl2: I like the shorter one..

Girl3: Me, the tallest…

Girl: I still like Amber..

Girl2: But he’s Taken… Taken by Krystal Jung..

Girl: Their not yet a couple…

 

The other group of girls….

 

Girl: They look more hot than Kai’s team…

Girl2: Now I have the chance to ask them.. Cause I know I don’t have a chance to the Kai’s team…

Girl3: How can you be so sure about that?

Girl2: I think their not taken…. And I don’t think they are snobbers..

Girl: Hey! Amber’s taken..

Girl3: Taken by whom?

Girl: By Krystal Jung…

 

Now all these girls knew that I’m taken by Krystal Jung… That’s funny… But don’t worry that’ll happen soon.

 

Amber: Tae, Where’s Tiffany?

Taeyeon: They’ll come here later…

Amber: They?? All the 5 of them??

Yuri: Yeah..

Amber: So all the seven of you enrolled here and you didn’t tell me… You son of a ---

 

I put my arm to the two of them and strangle them…. I can see the girls are laughing and some are giggling… Seriously?? You find this cute???

 

Authors POV

 

The 5 girls are now walking in the corridor… Do you know who they are?? The 5 famous girls in the school………  Victoria, Sulli, Jiyeon, Luna and especially Krystal……

 

Nothing’s change… Every guy in the school still love the 5 of them.. They still adore them.. Especially Krystal but she loved someone… And that’s Amber…..

 

The 5 of them are now in the showbiz industry… Victoria is an actress in China that’s why she cant go to school everyday… Sulli is an actress here in Korea…. Jiyeon and Luna is now a singer….. And Krystal is the very famous among them… She’s a model in Asia and America…..

 

While the 5 girls walking…… The fans shifted their gaze into someone…….. Another group of girls staring Tiffany, Sooyoung, Bora, Hara and Dara…..

 

The group of Krystal noticed that the students are whispering and looking behind…. They all looked who’s behind them and they saw a group of girls that walking also in the corridor and they are so beautiful……

 

Victoria: WHOA!! Who are they?? Their so beautiful.

Sulli: But we’re more beatuful than them.

Luna: So full on your self!!

Sulli: I’m telling the truth.

 

And then in the opposite direction they saw the group of Amber with his 2 friends Taeyeon and Yuri…

 

Jiyeon: Oh its Amber! And---- his friends??? I think??

 

Krystal turned around and saw Amber having fun with his friends…

 

Sulli: Wow! I think we have more transferee’s here..

Luna: The more the merrier!

Victoria: I think they are all Amber’s friends before…

Krystal: Yeah, Its Teayeon the shorter one and Yuri the tallest one…

Jiyeon: How did you know their name??

Krystal: They are my sister’s friends…

 

Taeyeon and Yuri bid their goodbye to Amber… They left Amber in the hallway… And then Amber saw Krystal… His about to approach her but…..

 

Sulli: Its Minhyuk oppa!!

Jiyeon: With Kai’s friends…

 

They all turn and they saw in their left side that Kai’s group is walking also towards to the Krystal’s group..

 

Victoria: I don’t know that Minhyuk already came here in Korea..

Krystal: Yeah, I think his gonna bother me again….

Luna: Just ignore him like you always do…

 

And then Minhyuk ran towards to Krystal and he hugged her… Amber seems so shocked when Minhyuk hugged her… He even didn’t know who he is….

 

Krystal: Get off me! (As he pushed Minhyuk)

Minhyuk: I know you missed me and I missed you too.. (As he lean to Krystal face but she pushed her again)

Krystal: You WISH!!

 

And then suddenly Tiffany saw Amber in their direction… Tiffany shouted to Amber and ran towards to him..

 

Tiffany: OPPA!!!!

 

Krystal’s group, Kai’s group and Amber turned to the girl who called Oppa… They are so shocked when they saw a girl with an eye smile on her face running towards to Amber……

 

Amber: OH! (He’s shocked when Tiffany hug him)

 

Amber hugged Tiffany and lifted her up…..

 

Tiffany: We missed you Am!! We thought we’re never gonna see each other again…

 

Krystal is looking at them in a confused and angry look… She cant hold her jealousy and she shouted to the two of them….

 

Krystal: YAH!!!! (She stump her feet and crossed her arms)

 

She shouted then Amber and Tiffany look at her.  Krystal walk pass by and bumped Amber….

 

Tiffany: What is wrong with that girl…..

Amber: Its Krystal Jung… I know you know her…. And I think she’s jealous about what you did to me…

Tiffany: Jealous?? Why? Are you his boyfriend??

Amber: She’s not my girlfriend…. YET.