Chapter 37

Prince and the Beast

“Kikwang!”

You were about to make your way to him but instead felt him run passed you. From the corner of your eyes you saw him tackle him down and started throwing punches at Junhyung.

“Kikwang!”

By now Junhyung was also fighting back of which he managed to flip their position around. Kikwang was easily overpowered by Junhyung which made you worried for him.

“Stop it! Junhyung let him go!”

You tried to pull him off without getting hit but it backfires as the next thing you saw was a fist coming your way then blacking out for a moment.

“~~~~!”

Kikwang pushed Junhyung off with all his might and froze when he saw you lying on the ground. He didn’t mean to hit you even if it was on accident, it was at the heat of the moment that he didn’t realize you were trying to pull Junhyung off of him.

“~~~~! Are you okay?” Junhyung rushed to your side.

You were still in a daze as you called out for Kikwang. Junhyung glared at Kikwang for hitting you as he helped you slowly sit up.

“I-I’m so sorry.” Kikwang apologized, “I didn’t mean to.”

You could hear the hurt in his voice and it crushed your heart. It didn’t matter if you could even see straight at the moment, all you cared about was making sure that Kikwang was okay.

“Kikwang.” You reached out to him but Junhyung held you back.

“He hit you.” Junhyung stated.

“It was an accident.” You shook him off, “Kikwang?”

Kikwang flinched backward as you reached out to him. You gently caressed his cheek, finally getting your vision back but still felt dizzy.

“I’m sorry ~~~~.” Kikwang tears up a bit.

“It’s okay, I’m fine. I know you didn’t mean to.” You pulled him into a hug.

==========

You were walking back to Kikwang’s place with him limping by your side. It took quite a while to force Junhyung to leave you two and for Kikwang to finally stop trying to avoid you.

“~~~~? Kikwang?”

You both looked up to see Minju, it was almost shocking to see him in regular clothes. He looked surprise to see Kikwang but it wasn’t strange as Kikwang’s face was bruised and had dried blood.

“W-what happened?” Minju gently touched the lump by your temple.

You flinched in pain, “Nothing much, just a little fight between Kikwang and Junhyung.”

Minju noticed Kikwang tensed up and felt something was off about him especially when he looked away when they made eye contact.

“Well, I live nearby so why don’t you come and tend to your injuries.” Minju gently led you and Kikwang to his apartment.

While there, Minju gave you both some spare clothes to wear as yours were dirtied and a bit bloody. While you were showering, Minju was treating Kikwang’s wound. Kikwang would avoid any eye contact with Minju as he felt as if he could read him like an open book.

“Were you the one who cause that lump on ~~~~’s head?” Minju put away the bandage and made his way to the kitchen.

“I didn’t mean to.” Kikwang finally made eye contact.

“I know.” Minju came back and handed him a water bottle.

“W-What?” Kikwang almost dropped the water bottle.

Minju sat down across from Kikwang, “I know you wouldn’t want to hurt ~~~~. Even though what happened may probably be an accident, I hope you don’t ever do that again.”

“I promise!” Kikwang shouted.

Minju chuckled, “Oh but you should stop trying to avoid ~~~~, you’re only hurting her more doing that then accidentally hitting her.”

“I-I’m sorry.” Kikwang looked down.

“I’m not asking you to apologize to me but I just want you to talk it out with ~~~~.” Minju stood up when you walked back into the living room.

“Uh hey.” You watched Minju go into the kitchen.

“I’m making dinner, do you want me to make something in specific?” Minju asked.

“No, anything you make is delicious.” You sat down next to Kikwang.

“Okay, I’ll send you guys back after dinner.” Minju called out.

Kikwang awkwardly turned to you, “You look really pretty with your hair down…A-ah um no not that…Not that I’m saying your not pretty! I ju-just meant to say something else.”

The both of you blushed when you heard Minju bursting out in laughter. You patted your partially dried hair down in embarrassment.

“Okay, thanks.” You smiled.

“What I meant to say is that can we talk about what happened earlier, please?” Kikwang turned his body to face you.

You paused for a moment before nodding, “Okay.”

 

 

 

 

Yay update, kind of feels accomplished about something. Please excuse the mistakes in the story as I don't actually read the chapter that I just wrote. I really just wanted to get the chapter done with while I still feel like writing. Thank you for your extreme patience with me.