Chapter 25

Prince and the Beast

Kikwang was waiting for you at the gates as Minju dropped you off for school. Doojoon and Yoseob, who was with him, were surprised to see you dropped off and not walking to school with him like the usual.

“Eh? Why didn’t you walk to school together?” Yoseob asked.

“Kikwang didn’t tell you that I moved?” You asked.

Doojoon shook his head, “No, I guess he didn’t got a chance to since we just got to school right before you did.”

You nodded. The four of you walked into the school. Everyone eyed you for being so close to their ‘princes’ but none of you were bothered by it.

“So are you two official now?” Yoseob asked.

“Yes.” Kikwang answered rather quickly.

Doojoon chuckled, “Congrats.”

“Thanks.” You mumbled.

“Don’t worry, if you have any trouble with this guy, just tell us.” Yoseob pointed his thumb at Kikwang.

“Hey, what about me?” Kikwang gaped.

“You’ll be fine on your own.” Doojoon waved him away.

“Wow, you guys are awesome.” Kikwang rolled his eyes.

Yoseob laughed, “I know right?”

“Anyway, we’ll see you later.” Doojoon and Yoseob left to their own class.

 After school, instead of Minju picking you up, there was someone else. Kikwang automatically stood closer to you.

“Seriously?” You sighed.

“I already got your father’s permission to pick you up.” Junhyung tilted his head to the back seat seat.

“I rather walk all the way home than be in the same car with you.” You pulled Kikwang along by the hand.

Junhyung chuckled, “Do you really think that’s such a good idea?”

“Tell me why it isn’t?” You looked back at him.

“~~~~?” Kikwang shifted his gaze to Junhyung then back to you.

Knowing that he got your father’s permission to pick you up must have meant something. Also, the way Junhyung smirked at Kikwang showed that he had other motives as well.

“Nevermind, it’s fine if you don’t want to go back with me. I’ll just go have a few words with your father.” Junhyung shrugged.

You bit your lips with irritation, “Fine, I’ll go with you.”

“~~~~.” Kikwang slightly squeezed your hand.

“I’ll be fine, sorry. I’ll call you later.” You slipped your hands out of his.

You gave Kikwang a small smile before getting into the car. As you put on the seatbelt, Junhyung instructed his driver to drive.

“What were you going to tell my father?” You looked out the window.

“Nothing much, just recommending him to make you change your school.” Junhyung shrugged as if was a petty matter.

You shot him a glare, “What the hell!”

“You’re with that guy now?” Junhyung tilted his head at you.

To other people, it may look like an innocent question but you knew better. Junhyung wasn’t the type to really show much emotion on his face but his eyes did otherwise.

“What does it have to do with you?” You retorted.

 “I don’t like other people touching my things.” Junhyung eyes darken.

“I’m not an item nor do I belong to you.” You really felt like slapping him across the cheek for being so selfish.

Junhyung amusingly laughed, truth be told, that was the part of you that Junhyung liked the most. Where you belong to no one but yourself and also your stubbornness. It seemed to have become a very intriguing game to try to tame you for Junhyung and he was willing to play.

“Where are we going?” You asked, knowing he wasn’t go to reply back to your earlier statement.

Although he did say that he was there to pick you up, it didn’t seem like Junhyung was taking you home just yet. The street was unfamiliar to you and you felt wary as to where Junhyung was taking you.

“You’ll see when we get there.” Was all Junhyung said.

 

 

 

 

Oops, I lied. It seems like I'm on a roll for a while when I dead tired.