Chapter 11

Prince and the Beast

 

You groggily sat up and rubbed your eyes. The after effect of just waking up was kicking in but you were also wide-awake from being well rested.

“Morning…or night?” Kikwang scratched his head while leaning against the doorway.

“Hey, how long was I asleep?” You asked.

Kikwang came and sat down on the bed, “Four hours.”

“I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight, seeing that it’s already nine.” You rubbed your eyes.

“Are you hungry? I made some porridge for you.” Kikwang patted down your hair that was sticking up in random places.

“Porridge? You made it?” You squinted your eyes at him.

“Don’t worry, I asked my mom to help me.” Kikwang pinched your cheek.

“Ohay, I vell pwetter ho no thwa.” You said.

“What?” Kikwang tilted his head.

You pulled his hands away from your cheek, “I said ‘okay, I feel better to know that.’ Great now my cheek hurts.”

“It’s fun pinching your cheek.” Kikwang smiled.

“So why porridge, it’s not like I’m sick or anything?” You asked.

“I didn’t know what else to make so I asked my mom.” Kikwang shrugged.

You sighed, “You’re mom is going to think I’m badly hurt or something.

“You are badly hurt. Before you eat, let’s clean your wound and rewrap your bandage.” Kikwang grabbed the first aid box on your table.

“Did you just bring that?” You asked.

 “While you were asleep, now look up at me.” Kikwang took off all the band-aid on your face.

“Ow.” You touched the spot that the band-aid was at previously.

Kikwang laughed, “I’m sorry. Okay, this might hurt a bit.”

Kikwang dabbed some disinfect solution onto a cotton swap. You pulled back as Kikwang brought the cotton to your cuts.

“Blow on it so that it don’t hurt as much.” You winced.

“Okay.” Kikwang came closer to your face as softly blew air at your wound so that it wouldn’t sting you as much.

After putting band-aid on the cuts that was still bleeding, Kikwang shyly asked you to remove your shirt to clean the cuts on your body.

“ert.” You teased as you your shirt.

“I-I’m not.” Kikwang blushed.

“I’m just kidding.” You laughed.

Kikwang frowned when he saw bruises throughout your body. You poked the Kikwang’s cheek to stop him from looking.

“Does it still hurt?” Kikwang grabbed your hand.

“Only if you touch it and stop staring, you ert.” You pushed Kikwang’s shoulder.

“I’m not looking at your you-know-what.” Kikwang looked away.

“Awe, did you want to touch it?” You playfully pushed your together.

Kikwang quickly pulled up the blanket over your head. You quickly grabbed him and pulled him into your arm with his head just above your chest.

“Rawr! The beast caught the prince!” You laughed.

Kikwang froze in surprise, almost enjoying the moment for a second. The blanket fell of your head, allowing you to see Kikwang.

“You’re like a kid.” You playfully patted Kikwang’s head, “Shh…Baby go to sleep.”

Kikwang grabbed your shoulder and pushed himself off of you. You stared at him in surprise before laughing even more.

“Your nose is bleeding!” You grabbed your stomach while laughing.

“I-I’m going to the bathroom.” Kikwang covered his nose and ran out of the room.

“Eh~ Did you got blood on my blanket?” You looked down the check the blanket.

Seeing that there was no blood, you got off the bed and walked out of the room. You knocked at the closed bathroom door.

“Where is the porridge, I’m hungry?” You groaned.

“O-on the stove.” Kikwang said.

“Okay.” You walked to the kitchen to grab a bowl of porridge.

While you were eating, Kikwang was still in the bathroom. Kikwang was finishing wiping the blood that has now stopped running.

“~~~~, you’re going to kill me one day.” Kikwang mumbled.

Kikwang dried his face with a towel ready to join you in the kitchen until he looked down. Kikwang’s eyes widely opened as he bends down.

“Oh no. This cannot be happening right now.” Kikwang rubbed his face.

After a while, you notice that Kikwang hasn’t come out of the bathroom even though you were already done eating and cleaning up. You could hear the water running so you thought his nose was probably still bleeding.

“Kikwang? Are you okay?” You knocked at the bathroom door.

Kikwang stopped washing his face with cold water, “Huh? Oh, yeah, I’m okay.”

“If you’re not bleeding anymore then come out.” You said.

“O-okay.” Kikwang looked down and sighed in relief.

Kikwang turned off the water and wiped his face with a towel. *Okay, I’m good now.* Kikwang took a breath before opening the door.

“Were you taking a dump or something?” You asked.

“Uh…yeah, sorry if I was taking too long.” Kikwang embarrassingly scratched his head.

“It couldn’t be helped since it’s only normal.” You shrugged as you went to the living room.

“I guess you could say that.” Kikwang looked down while following you with a red face.

 

 

This is a lot of update especially right before my finals. Anyway, sorry but I couldn't help it, teasing my character of Kikwang is kind of fun. I must really be an S or something.