Chapter 28

Prince and the Beast

“So what do you plan on doing?” Yoseob asked.

You shrugged, “I honestly don’t know.”

You told Kikwang and the others about Minju to see if they can help you but you were just more clueless on what to do. You wanted to help Minju but you didn’t know how or even who that special person was.

“Do you think it’s a good idea though?” Doojoon ate a spoonful of the kimchi fried rice.

“Trying to find out who Minju likes?” Kikwang asked.

Doojoon nodded, “If Minju doesn’t want you to find out who it is, then maybe you shouldn’t.”

“I guess.” You puffed your cheek.

After school, the four of you went to get some ice cream before heading to the arcade. Just as you guys were going to go inside the arcade, Yoseob stopped you.

“Hey, isn’t that Minju?” Yoseob pointed to the café across the street.

“Where?” You looked over to where he was pointing.

“Looks like he’s waiting for someone?” Kikwang squinted his eyes to have a better look.

You were tempted to cross the street just to have a better look but you didn’t want to invade Minju’s privacy.

“Want to get a closer look?” Doojoon asked despite his comment earlier that day.

“Hide!” Yoseob quickly turned around.

The rest of you guys stumbled inside the arcade when you saw Minju look up. Doojoon peeked his head out and gave to the code blue that it’s safe.

“Let’s get closer.” You quickly rushed out the door to the cross street when Minju looked back down to his phone.

The others quickly followed behind you. Kikwang easily caught up to you and was by your side in no time. With luck you guys managed to get inside the café seeing as Minju was preoccupied with his phone.

“The document should be in a tan envelope on the president’s desk…Alright, just take it to the president before the meeting starts…You’re welcome, if you need anything just call me.” Minju spoke on the phone.

From the sounds of it, it seems to be about work. Minju must have requested a day off today. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be here right now.

“Minju, here’s your drink.” A male waiter brought Minju his drink while sitting down in front of him.

“Thanks, Youngjae.” Minju took a sip of his coffee.

“So, how’s ~~~~ and Miyeon?” Youngjae asked.

“They’re good. Oh, ~~~~ is dating Kikwang now.” Minju grinned.

Youngjae crossed his legs, “It’s about time. You always come complaining to me whenever ~~~~ talks about him.”

You and Kikwang blushed a deep shade of red when the two of you glanced at each other. Honestly you didn’t think you talked about Kikwang that much. Kikwang on the other hand was too happy to even say anything.

“So~ Miyeon?” Youngjae asked.

Minju took another sip, “She’s doing fin- eh? ~~~~?”

“Ah.” You all froze when you guys were caught.

“Hi.” You shyly wave.

Since there was no use trying to hide anymore, you all came out of your hiding which was behind an indoor plant. You all stood around the table Minju and his friend was at as if you were in the principal office.

 “Should we move to a bigger table?” Youngjae looked at Minju.

Minju shook his head with a smile, “What am I going to do with you guys?”

Since there was more of you guys now, you all move over to a bigger table. Youngjae, personally, went to go make your order for the rest of you.

“You don’t have to be so tense.” Minju eyed you guys while taking a sip of his coffee.

“Sorry.” The guys said in unison.

Both you and Minju started laughing. Although you were feeling nervous for no reason, their reaction was just too funny.

“Sorry for the wait but it seems like the two of you are having fun.” Youngjae came back with your drinks and sat down next to Minju.

Kikwang took his drink with a pout that no one noticed. He was trying to hide his jealousy that you were sitting next to Minju.

“Sorry Kikwang.” Minju chuckled.

Kikwang flinched when he knew that Minju had seen through him. Kikwang could only timidly laugh along.

“Oh, right. This is Lee Youngjae, my childhood friend.” Minju introduce Youngjae.

“Yep, known him since we were in diapers.” Youngjae nudge Minju on the shoulder.

“Actually we met in high school.” Minju corrected him.

Youngjae laughed, “But it feels like it’s been longer. Anyway, it’s good to finally meet you, ~~~~. Minju always talks about you.”

“Nice to meet you too. Um, Minju never talk about you though.” You honestly spoke.

“Haha, figures. Minju never talked about himself. So~ Which one is Kikwang?” Youngjae looked at the boys in front of him.

Kikwang shyly held his hand up, “I’m Lee Kikwang, and these are my friends, Yoon Doojoon and Yang Yoseob.”

“Ah, nice to meet you all. So how far have you guys gone?” Youngjae asked.

Both you and Kikwang choked on your drink at his sudden question. Yoseob and Doojoon teased Kikwang, wanting to know too. Meanwhile, Minju gave Kikwang a look that made him tensed up. Youngjae was the only one who was relaxed and enjoying his coffee.