Chapter 29

Prince and the Beast

Although Minju and Youngjae’s personality are completely different, you could see why they were such good friends. You have never seen Minju looked so relaxed and carefree.

“So why were you guys following Minju?” Youngjae asked.

You all looked at each other, waiting for someone to come up with an excuse. Minju propped his chin in his palm with an amused look.

“They’re kids so stop teasing them so much.” Minju sighed at Youngjae.

“W-well, it was just a coincidence that you were here. Right, guys?” Doojoon spoke up.

“Really? Then why were you guys hiding then?” Youngjae raised a brow.

Minju shook his head, “Okay, we’re going no where with this. What is it that you want to ask me, ~~~~?”

You gulped, knowing that you can never hide anything from Minju. Everyone looked at you as they were waiting for you to say something.

“T-the…person you like. We were trying to figure out who it is.” You mumbled.

“Eh? You don’t know who it is?” Youngjae asked.

“~~~~.” Minju flicked your forehead.

You rubbed your forehead, “I know, I know. They already talked me out of it but when I saw you sitting here, I just got curious. I just want you to be happy too.”

“Is it ~~~~?” Kikwang asked out of the blue.

Everyone froze when kikwang said that. Yoseob and Doojoon were also wondering the same thing but didn’t want to ask.

Minju smirked at Kikwang, “What if it is?”

“I-I…But.” Kikwang eyes widen.

“Minju?” You looked up at him.

“Geez, you kids are so gullible. I’m just joking, ~~~~ is like a sister to me. Beside, instead of worrying about who I like, you should be focusing more on your own relationship.” Minju softly patted you head.

You blushed, “I-I got it.”

“That means get out of here and go have some fun.” Minju ushered you all out.

“I’ll see you later.” You called out.

You all said your farewell to Minju and Youngjae as you exited the café. Minju shook his head with a small laugh when you all left.

“You didn’t tell her?” Youngjae asked.

“If you were me, could you?” Minju retorted.

Youngjae shrugged, “Depends on the situation but I can understand you.”

“It doesn’t even matter if I don’t even have a chance to begin with.” Minju twirled the cup of coffee on the table.

“She’s a good girl though.” Youngjae patted Minju’s back.

“Of course she is.” Minju covered his eyes with the back of his hands.

“You want to go to a bar?” Youngjae asked.

Minju laughed, “That’s a bad habit you have and I don’t drink.”

“Always the good guy, huh?” Youngjae teased.

“Not always, I’m actually a very cunning person.” Minju confessed.

“Cunning but sensitive.” Youngjae looked away from Minju.

Minju rested his heat on the table, “Just give me a minute.”

“Go ahead and cry all you want.” Youngjae rubbed Minju’s back.

“I’m not crying idiot.” Minju’s voice shook.

=========

After leaving the café, Yosoeb and Doojoon decided to go their own separate ways. Not knowing what to do, you and Kikwang walked around at the shopping district.

“Um, what are you going to do about Minju?” Kikwang asked.

“Nothing, I respect Minju’s wishes if he doesn’t want me to find out. Like he said, I should be more focus on our relationship, right?” You smiled at Kikwang.

Kikwang blushed, “So then, can we hold hand?”

“Hm.” You nodded.

While walking hand in hand, someone approached you both. You looked at who it was and you automatically frowned.

“Hi ~~~~.” Hyunseung greeted you.

“Hey Hyunseung.” You smiled at him.

“What about me?” Junhyung glanced down at your hand.

You rolled your eyes, “What about you?”

“Don’t be mean now.” Junhyung smirked.

“Uh, I guess we’ll see you some other time. Come on, let’s go.” Hyunseung pulled Junhyung away.

“Bye ~~~~.’ Junhyung waved.

You grunted in relief when he finally left. You didn’t even notice how tightly you held onto Kikwang’s hand until he called out your name.

“Sorry.” You loosen your grip.

“Are you okay?” Kikwang worriedly asked.

“Yeah, sorry about that.” You smiled.

Kikwang bit his lip, “Why don’t we go get something to eat?”

“Okay.” You nodded.

 

 

Ah~ I really have no idea what I'm doing now. Anyway thanks for your patience with me.