Chapter 32

Prince and the Beast

As soon as you stepped out of the dressing room, everyone gasped. You made a face while patting down the dress that was knee short.

“Jeez, I know it looks horrible but you guys didn’t have to be that disgusted.” You clicked your tongue.

The hair stylist was the first to come up to you, “No! You look beautiful!”

“Yeah, such a big before and after change,” The bodyguard you were chatting with earlier gaped.

You crossed your arm with an amused look, “Big change?”

“I-I mean you were cute before but now you’re…gorgeous.” He tried to correct himself.

“Uh huh.” You nodded.

“Anyway, we should be going now.” He pointed to the door.

You saluted, “Aye aye captain.”

On the drive there, in order to not kill you by boredom, they were kind enough to turn on the radio.

“So like, do I get my bag back?” You asked, “I am attending this thing.”

“Sorry but we’ll be outside so if you decide to run out in the middle of it, you can just grab it from us.” They tried to assure you.

“Ugh, you’re killing me.” You groaned.

“We’re here.” The car stopped and one of them came to open you the door.

You stepped out of the car and stared up at the building, “So, I can’t call for help if I decide to bite my tongue.”

“Like we said, we’ll be outside only.” They both gave you an apologetic look.

With your head down, you dramatically dragged yourself into the building with them leading the way.

On the elevator ride up, they managed to make you laugh by telling some poor excuse of jokes.

“That was so bad that it’s funny.” You tried to catch your breath.

“Hey now, don’t ruin the make up and hair.” They tapped you hand when you reached up to rub your eye.

You rolled your eyes as they tried to fix your hair when the elevator door opened. You tried to make a face but you only ended up smiling.

“Okay, fairy godfathers.” You stepped out of the elevator.

“If you just go straight, you should see Mr. Junhyung.” They waved you goodbye.

You watched to door closes before making your way over. You may or may not have stumbled due to the stupid heels.

“Ah, and there is Junhyung, the man of my nightmare.” You mumbled to yourself.

You walked up to the table where he was sitting at. He seemed to be lost in thoughts so you were able to sit down right in front of him without him even noticing.

“Oh, sorry but I’m expecting some-…~~~~?” Junhyung looked up at you in shock.

You almost wanted to laugh as you watched the emotion on his face changed. You propped your chin on your hand.

“Come on, because of you I was forced to come here and now you act like you don’t know me? Wow, what a jerk.” You called the waiter over, “Can I get a menu and a glass of water?”

“Certainly, I’ll be back in a moment.” The waiter left.

“You look different…Beautiful.” Junhyung whispered the last part.

“Really Junhhyung, really?” You shook your head.

Junhyung sat up with his hands on the table, “Look, I know I’m probably the last person you want to see but I really want to talk to you.”

“We’ll talk later. I don’t want to lose my appetite. If I’m force to be here then you better let me eat.” You waved him off.

Junhyung stayed silent as the waiter came back with the menu. You quickly scanned it over before ordering a plate of fettuccine alfredo.

“So what am I suppose to talk about then? Since I am suppose to wait until after you’re done eating.” Junhyung asked.

“I don’t know or maybe we don’t need to talk at all. Just back to daydreaming like before I came.” You shrugged.

Junhyung sighed, “You really do look beautiful.”

“Thanks.” You drank your glass of water.

“It’s my first time seeing you like this, I bet the process was a pain.” Junhyung smiled.

“You bet! Goodness, it really hurts. They were poking my eyes and pulling my hair.” You shuttered at the memory.

“You’re over reacting a bit.” Junhyung chuckled.

“Am not!” You gaped at him.

“I know you, ~~~~.” Junhyung drank his wine.

You huffed, “Fine.”

The waiter came back with your plate of pasta. Your mouth watered at the site as he sets it down in front of you. You happily ate, hungry after not eating since lunch.

“Tish su gwud.” You moaned in delight.

“Just wait till you try their chocolate fudge cake, you’ll love it.” Junhyung watched you eat.

Junhyung ordered you the cake so that the time you were done eating, the cake would be there already.

“This is heaven!” You squealed.

“You have some on your lip.” Junhyung pointed to your lip.

However, before you could even wipe it away, Junhyung stood up and leaned over the table to kiss you. Your eyes widen as you quickly pushed him back.

“What the hell?!” You stood up with your hand to your lip.

“~~~~, I love you. I always did and still do.” Junhyung walked around the table.

You shook your head, “J-just stop it already. I had enough.”

“I made a mistake back then, I promise I won’t hurt you ever again.” Junhyung grabbed your hand.

“Junhyung! It’s over between us. I’m in love with Kikwang. What happened between us is all in the past, a memory.” You started crying.

“No, no we can start over again.” Junhyung tried to kiss you again but you shoved him away.

“Goodbye, Junhyung.” You wiped away your tears as you ran to the elevator.

Once inside, you broke down crying while rubbing your lip. You slid down onto the floor shaking.

“Kikwang Kikwang Kikwang.” You covered your eyes.