Chapter 36

Prince and the Beast

After running away, you ended up wondering around the shopping district. You were on the phone waiting for Kikwang to answer the call.

“~~~~? Ah, wait a mome- guys stop!”

You can hear Doojoon and Yoseob in the background making fun of Kikwang. You softly smiled hearing them have fun.

“Sorry about that, so, how was your day?” Kikwang asked.

“It’s okay, what about you?” You stopped to sit down at a bench.

“Better now that I hear your voice.” Kikwang grinned.

Kikwang shooed Doojoon and Yoseob away when they . You could almost imagine them doing it.

“Where are you? Do you want to come hang out with us?” Kikwang asked.

“No, it’s fine. I don’t want to bother you guys.” You shook you head.

“You won’t bother us!  Doojoon and Yoseob like hanging out with you too.” Kikwang argued.

“I know but I think you guys should spend time together by yourself. I’ll talk to you later.”

After you ended the call, you noticed someone was sitting next to you. You glanced over and almost fell off of the bench.

“J-Junhyung?!”

“Glad to see you finally noticed me.” Junhyung leaned back.

Not wanting to deal with him right now, you were about to stand up to leave but Junhyung held you back.

“Do you really not want to see me at all?” Junhyung asked.

You scoffed, “I don’t have any reason as to why I should ever see you.”

“Give me your day, that’s all I’m asking.” Junhyung squeezed your hand.

“Let go.” You tried to shake him up.

“~~~~, give me your day. I won’t bother you again if by the end of this day you still hate me.”

You stared at Junhyung as you debated whether or not you should take the offer. Although you really didn’t want to spend a second longer with Junhyung, having him not bother you anymore sounds pretty good.

“Fine but only if you never bother me again after today.” You agreed.

“Okay but remember it’s only if you still hate me by the end of the day.” Junhyung reminded you.

You waved him away while nodding. Junhyung gave you a smiled before pulling you up and started running.

“J-Junhyung!”

Junhyung glanced back to wink at you while laughing. It reminded you of when you and Junhyung were still dating. You shook you head at the sudden thought.

“Junhyung! Wait a moment!” You panted.

“Sorry but if we don’t hurry we might not make it in time.” Junhyung glanced down at his watch.

After running for a bit, Junhyung finally stopped. While you were trying to regain you breath, you heard Junhyung groan.

“What?” You looked up at him.

“They just closed.” Junhyung squatted down.

You look up at the store and noticed that it was a dog café. You started laughing when you saw how disappointed Junhyung was.

“Can you never get here before they close?” You laughed.

“Hey, how was I supposed to know they were off early on the holidays.” Junhyung stood back up.

“Well that’s just too bad. We never did got a chance to come here, huh?” You finally calm down.

“~~~~?” Junhyung stared at you.

You glanced around, “Do you think that crepe shop is still around here? If I remember correctly it was down the street from here. ”

“~~~~.” Junhyung called out to you.

“What?” You looked back at him.

“You still remember that time?” Junhyung asked.

“Our first date? Of course I could remember it, it made me realize how much of a dork you are. You know your appearance and your personality really don’t match at times.” You shook your head with a smile.

“~~~~.” Junhyung stepped closer to you.

“Hm?” You stared at him with a weird look.

Junhyung knocked his forehead against yours, “I really do love you, ~~~~.”

“~~~~?”

You look away to see who called out to you. Your eyes widen in shock as you pushed Junhyung away.

“Kikwang!”

 

 

 

Ah, it's been a long time. Sorry about that but I've been more interested in reading other types of stories that writing. Thanks for still reading this story even though I don't update much at all.