Chapter 31

Prince and the Beast

After getting makeup smother up on your face and your hair burned into curls for the past two hours, you were ready to start punching someone. In fact, it was literally a miracle you haven’t done so. You glared at your reflection in the mirror that you honestly could not recognize.

“This is not me.” You quietly mumbled to yourself.

You glanced over to one of the men that your father sent. Your bag was leisurely resting over his shoulder and you wondered if it was possible for you to run fast enough to steal you bag back and run away from this place.

As if knowing what you were planning, the man with your bag looked over to you with his brows up.

“I was in the track team in high school and college.” He proudly said.

“Ugh, was that why dad assigned you to watch over me?” You grumbled.

He nodded with a smile, “Having you run away from him over twenty times has made him more prepare.”

“It was not twenty…it was only sixteen times.” You whispered the last part but you knew he heard you.

“May I ask why since you look so bored and murderous?” He asked.

“Who wouldn’t? Try sitting through boring business meeting or attending some more boring old people events where all you hear are scandal and money talk.” You grimace at the memories.

You paused for a bit to drink some water, “Oh, and the worst part of it is when your parents try to set you up on blind date with their business partner’s son. Ew, gross, one of them were in their thirties.”

“I can see why you ran away.” He thoughtfully nodded.

“Right~ Well, I only stay long enough for the food and then whoosh, I’m out of there. Adios mi papa. Sayonara.” You waved your hand, not sure if you even said it right.

“Miss Kang ~~~~? Can you come wear the dress we have picked out for you?” A stylist came up to you.

You dropped your head on the table with a loud thud, “Ow…I don’t want to.”

“Um, your dinner date is in a few minutes so…” She went on and on but you were in your own world.

*I want to see Kikwang. I wonder what he’s doing? Ah, I’m hungry.* It was only when you heard something softly put in front of you on the table did you finally came back to earth.

“I’ll let you call that person for a few minutes but you have to get dressed and attend the dinner date.” The other guy your dad sent slid your phone in front of you.

“Hm, you make quite a good but difficult bargain. I will accept however, I do not promise that I will not run later.” You quickly snatched your phone.

You glanced up to them as if telling them to leave you alone for a moment as you call Kikwang. Once they were gone, you dialed Kikwang’s number and waited for him to pick up.

“~~~~? Are you okay? Where are you?” Kikwang answered.

You automatically smiled, “Hello to you too. I’m fine, my father just want me to do something for him which involves a dinner date with Junhyung.”

“Wait, what? Where are you, I’m coming to get you.” Kikwang panicked.

“It’s fine, I just wanted to tell you besides I think I really need to pound a conversation into his thick skull. I’ll tell you about it later.” You sighed.

“Okay, I believe you but if anything comes up, you know that you have me here. Just give me a call and I’ll come, no matter where I am or what I’m doing, okay?” Kikwang softly spoke.

You traced circle on the table with a tender smile, “I know, thank you. I have to go…I really want to see you.”

“I want to see you too. I love you, ~~~~, love you so much.” Kikwang blushed.

In the background, you could hear Yoseob and Doojoon cooing at him. You could feel the heat rushed to your cheek and your heart pounding like you just ran a mile.

“I love you too.” You said before hanging up when they returned to get you.

“Miss Kang?” The lady from earlier approached you.

You stood up with a deep sigh, “Alright barbie me away.”

 

 

 

Terrible sorry but now that school has started again, I've been super busy. I can't even go on Youtube unless its right after I wake up and before i sleep =.= Thank you for still reading and I hope you can be patient with me.