Chapter 30

Prince and the Beast

As you walked out of the school while looking around for Kikwang, a car stopped in front of you. Two men from the back seat got out and approached you.

“Miss ~~~~.” They bowed to you.

You looked around at the students that were staring at you, “Did my father send you guys?”

“Yes, you have a dinner date with Yong Junhyung.” One of them replied.

“What?” You furrowed your brows, “If that’s the case then I’m not going.”

You turned around to face the school. On your tippy toes, you looked over the other student’s head for Kikwang. Just as you finally spotted Kikwang, you were going to shout for him but were suddenly cut off when you were grabbed from behind and hauled into the car.

“H-hey! Let go of me!” You struggled to get free.

“We’re sorry but your father had instruct us to do anything necessary to get you to tonight dinner date.” You scoffed in disbelief that your father would order his men to do something like this.

“~~~~!” You heard Kikwang yell for you.

You shouted for Kikwang as the men got inside the car after you. You could see Kikwang getting closer to the car as he made his way through the crowd of students who were watching.

“Let’s go.” The man to your right said to the driver.

You could only watched Kikwang chase after the car from the back window. You didn’t want to admit it but you were almost brought to tears as you watched him disappear from your view.

“Let go of me.” You pulled your arm away from the two men.

“Pardon for being too rough on you miss ~~~~.” They apologized.

You forgave them knowing that they were only doing what they were ordered to do. The only person you were upset at was your father. You never knew he would go through such length just for his company.

“Where are you taking me?” You asked.

“To the hair salon where you’ll get ready for tonight.” The driver responded.

You leaned back to the seat and crossed your arm with a frown. You were wondering what your father and Junhyung wants from you when your phone started ringing. You were about to reach for your bag but they took it from you.

“Hey!” You reached out for it.

“We’re instructed to not let you contact anyone or leave until after the dinner date.” They shut your phone off.

As you reached the hair salon, the men led you out of the car and into the building. There, you could only let them lead you around and the hair stylist and beautician do their thing. *I want to see Kikwang.*

On the other hand, Kikwang was panicking at what to do after he watched the car drive away. Only when Doojoon and Yoseob stopped him from doing something irrational did he calm down a bit.

“Someone kidnap ~~~~. Where is she? Should I call the cops? Yes, I should.” Kikwang was about to dial the police after failing to contact you.

“Whoa, hold on a moment. The students who were watching said that those men were sent by ~~~~’s father.” Doojoon said.

“Let’s go back and asked the students what happened since we didn’t see it. We wouldn't want to do anything rash, especially if it involves ~~~~’s father.” Yoseob tried to pull the reluctant Kikwang along.

“But!...Fine but after two hours if ~~~~ doesn’t contact me I’m going to go search for her.” Kikwang determinedly held out his phone.

Doojoon pushed Kikwang towards the school, “Alright alright, let’s go ask around first.”

Kikwang sadly looked at the floor as he walked back to the school. *Why won’t you pick up the phone? Please be okay.*

 

 

Um...what happened to the site? I come back after a couple weeks and everything has changed. Anyway, thank you for your patience and for still reading. Please excuse any typos as I'm sort trying to update as much as I can.