Chapter 34

Prince and the Beast

You eventually told Kikwang what had happen from the time they took you from school to the moment you were crying to Kikwang. You have never seen Kikwang so angry before, usually it was you who was angry.

“It’s fine, Kikwang.” You held onto his hand to prevent him from running out of his room to go find Junhyung.

“I’m sorry but I can’t just let it go.” Kikwang reluctantly sat down beside you.

“I know.” You rest your head on his shoulder.

Kikwang sighed, “But you look really beautiful tonight.”

You scoffed.

“I’m serious.” Kikwang chuckled.

“When you saw me, I looked like a mess.” You reminded him.

“Um…a hot mess?” Kikwang scratched his red ears.

You gave him a weird look before bursting out laughing. Kikwang joined you not too long after. After you both had calm down, you plopped down on Kikwang’s bed.

“I don’t want to go back to that place.” You mumbled.

Kikwang ran his hand through your hair, “Did you talk to your dad?”

“He won’t listen, I just don’t know why he won’t try to listen or understand.” You buried your head into the blanket with a groan.

“Why don’t you sleep here tonight and tomorrow go talk with you dad?” Kikwang got up.

“Fine.” You pouted.

Kikwang handed you some clothes, “Towel is in the bathroom, I’ll go tell my mom your staying the night.”

“Thank you.” You got up and went to the bathroom with the clothes in your hand.

Kikwang walked out of his room as soon as you were in the bathroom. His mom was in the living room watching a romance tv series.

“Mom, ~~~~ is going to spend the night, is that okay with you?” Kikwang sat down next to his mom.

“Sure but…you know you both are only in high school.” His mom gave him a sly smile.

Kikwang blushed a dark shade of red, “Mom, no! It’s not like that. ~~~~ is having troubles at home so I told her to stay the night and talk to her dad tomorrow.”

“Okay...one thing lead to another.” His mom got up.

“Mom! Can you not?” Kikwang covered his face with a pillow.

“I’m just saying you can come talk to me if anything happens. Goodnight.” His mom teased.

Kikwang headed back into his room before you came back. He was setting the blanket on the floor for himself.

“You can take the bed.” Kikwang smiled up at you.

You sat down in front of him, “I can take the floor, it’s your bed.”

“What kind of man would I be to let my girlfriend sleep on the ground?” Kikwang pulled you up onto the bed and kneeled by your leg.

“You’re too good for me.” You whispered.

“That makes the both of us, see sounds like we’re made for each other.” Kikwang chuckled.

You blushed, “Guess so.”

“Go to sleep.” Kikwang reached up to gently kiss you on the forehead.

“Goodnight.” You tucked yourself in.

Kikwang got up to turn off the lights before lying down on the blankets on the floor. He almost screamed when he felt you touched him.

“~~~~?” Kikwang flinched.

“Sorry, hand?” You held out your hand.

“O-oh.” Kikwang held out his hand.

You held onto his hand as you fell asleep. Kikwang smiled as he hear your even breathing.

 

 

 

 

Yay I'm still alive =3= Trying to get back in the mood to write during the breaks is extremely hard. My otukuness is making me want to write other things but oh well. Thanks for reading and sorry for not updating sooner.