The First Selective^^

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 8

As you flew through the clouds you sighed watching down below, seeing the people like ants, “How do I know who the selected are, I can’t ask NuNu, or she will scold me for leaving school.”  You flip through the clouds, letting your wings slicing them as they please, and after a second, ‘Answer answer, it’s the beloved NuNu’, you landed on a cloud and answered the phone, “Yoboseyo?”

“YAH! Why are you answering your phone?” NuNu screamed through the phone.

“What? You’re the one who called me.”

“Pssh, I was testing you, and you failed, you should be paying attention.”

“No, I didn’t I’m not in class… I’m at lunch so its ok.” You hesitated.  You heard NuNu sigh, “I’m sorry then.”  When she said that you felt a sharp pain of guilt going through your gut, “No, NuNu its okay, I was going to call you anyways,” you heard NuNu’s tail wagging, “What is it?” she asked.  You smiled. “How do I know who is selected again, I forgot.”

NuNu laughed, “Forgot?”

“Yea.”

“YOU FORGOT!” NuNu screamed, “How can you forget I told you a hundred times before we went here, and a hundred more times before you went to school!”  You sticked out your tongue, “NuNu, please just once more.”  You heard NuNu sigh, “Fine, get a pen a paper,” you opened your back pack to make sure you have all your stuff and then you flew down to secluded park.  As you landed, you turned back to the human version of you.  You looked around and ran to a nearby coffee shop, and opened the ringing door.  “Welcome!” a pretty blond streak lady greeted you; you nodded your head and walked to a table.  You put the phone back to your ear as you put the paper on the table, “NuNu?” 

“What were you doing, making me wait?”

“I was just going to a secluded classroom, to have some privacy,” another sharp pain of guilt came through your gut.

“Ok, well are you ready?”

“Ne.”

“Well, first you need to know that selectives go in order,”

“Why does it have to go in order?”

“I don’t know it just does ok; anyway how you know it’s the person is if your heart beats fast every time you look at the two together.”

“Beats fast every time I look at them,” you started staring at people in the coffee shop, but no beat, you sighed.

“Remember Ae Cha, make sure no one figures out your identity, or you will…”

“Or I will what?”

“Nothing,” NuNu said a little too quickly, “Well, Bye!”  NuNu hanged up and you put your phone back in your bag, you sighed and watch people come in and out of the shop; the blond streak lady came up to you, “Miss,” you looked up at her, she was looking cautiously outside, “You better come with me,” she grabbed your arm and took you to the back of the kitchen.  When she let go, she rummaged through a bag and grabbed out some clothes, handing it to you, “You might fit these.”  You cocked your head to the side confused, she sighed, “I will explain later, just go change, arraseo?”  You nodded grabbing the clothes and entering a room she pointed at.

You came out minutes later in the same uniform she's wearing.  You looked around the kitchen but didn’t see the blond streak lady, you looked at the door you came in to and saw her looking through the crack, you went behind her, “I’m done.”  She jumped, “Omo!” and hold her heart, “You almost gave me a heart attack.”  She looked at you and sighed, “Where’s your school uniform?"  You pointed to the door and she saw it hanging from the doorknob, she nodded and gave you a plastic bag saying, “Put your uniform in this.”  You nodded, still confused and put your uniform in the plastic bag. And then realized you didn’t have your bag with you, you ran out the door and looked at the table you were sitting at, you couldn’t find it.  “Don’t worry I have it,” a voice said behind you, you turned around and saw the blond streak lady behind you.  Before you could say anything she grabbed your hand again and took you to the kitchen, “Are you perhaps from Seoul Song High School?”  You thought for a while and then nodded your head, “Why?”  Her face soften, “It’s just that a teacher from your school always comes to this coffee shop for lunch, and also to make sure none of the students are here,” she smiled, “You seemed like a nice person and I didn’t want to see you get in trouble.”  You nodded and smiled, “Wah! You’re really nice person.”  She put her hands and her face, “You really think so?”  You nodded and then asked, “But if he’s a teacher at my school, he might recognize…”

“Oh, your right here where this,” she passed you a hat, you put it on letting it cover your eyes, while pressed down your bangs, “Now he won’t notice.”  She walked out the door and followed her, she turned to you, “You can get your stuff and leave.”  You shook your head, “No, since you helped me, I should help you.”  You heard someone walk in; you walked up to them and greeted them, you turned and waved at her, she smiled and waved back, her eyes turned wide as the door bell rung again, you turned and saw a tall man.  He nodded at you when you greeted him and walked up to where the blond streak lady was.  You looked at both of them and suddenly your heart started beating faster, you grabbed onto your heart and collapse on the floor, the blond streak lady ran up to you, “Ne, are you ok?”  You nodded your head and she helped you up, she turned to the counter, “I’ll will be right with you, sir.”  She took you to the kitchen, “Are you sure you’re ok?”  You nodded, “My name is Ae Cha, Hwa Ae Cha.”  She smiled, “That’s a pretty name; I’m Han Cho Hee.”  You smiled and nodded, Cho Hee sighed, “I guess you collapse since you saw your teacher huh?”  You tilted your head, she clapped her hands together, “Well, I shouldn’t keep him waiting, now should I?”  She walked away before you could say a word.  “So, their first selectives; now my mission officially started,” you smiled and walked out the door.

 

 

Authors Note:

This is a really short chapter, but the first selective is found YAY!!^^ haha i hope you enjoy this little chapter.<(^.^<)