Imprint

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 14

Hyung Jun left, and Cho Hee sighed as she turned to you, “You must be really shy meeting him again, he’s just so adorable, isn’t he?” You pouted for a bit, but then smiled, yea, but he’s not for you, “Yea, but I think Hyun Jung is just as adorable, don’t you think so?” you asked while nudging her shoulder with yours.  You saw Cho Hee blush again as she looked at Hyung Jun as he threw his cup in the trash and waved goodbye, “Bye bye!” you yelled, shaking Cho Hee’s hand with yours. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCAIgTY8rIFtZoXKNlfKi

Cho Hee then squinted her eyes at the clock, “OMO! Your lunch time is almost over, you better go!”  You tilted your head and then sprinted to the back, “Ahhh, I can’t be late!”

Cho Hee laughed as she watched you go to change, “She’s such a silly girl,” she place her chin on her palm and sighed, “Do I think Hyun Jung’s adorable?”

You finished changing and ran to the front door, waving ‘bye’ to Cho Hee, who smiled and waved frantically.  You ran to the park and found an isolated spot covered with trees and bushes, time to go back, you transformed into your real self and dashed up into the sky, leaving a white feather behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After you ran out the door, Cho Hee went to the kitchen and found a handkerchief with beautiful embroidery; it was in Ancient Chinese writing.  Cho Hee smiled as she read it, she ran out the cafe to find you.  She looked around the park where she saw you ran to, but you weren’t there, she was about to walk back, but something shiny caught her eye.

She picked up the shiny object, which was the white feather you left behind, and furrowed her eyebrows.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8P7cu6CnJmJ-DZaKyK_X

------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked at your phone, sighing as you landed on the roof, “I’m already late,” you sat down, back against the wall, face looking at the sky, “I’ll just hang here for now,” you waved at the sky, hoping Mi Ah is watching, although you knew that was impossible. 

After a few minutes, you got really bored; you stood up, stretched and walked around.  You stopped and noticed for the first time a pair of pants stuck on frozen ground, you squatted down, amazed, why is this part of ground covered by ice, and why hasn’t it melted yet?  You saw that it was fresh and started looking around making sure no one is up on the roof, but then an imprint caught your eye.  It was burnt into the ground; it was unique, something you haven’t seen before.

You wanted it for some reason you can’t explain, you put your palm over it, closing your eyes, and wiped the mark off.  You quickly grabbed a piece of paper from your bag, and place your palm on the paper so the imprint leaves your palm.  You looked at the imprint on the paper and traced it with your fingers, Strange.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-_mzda6Qm9buPvS371ZE

After remembering the pants, you tucked the paper in your bag, and started to look around again.  You went to the far end corner of the roof and found two pairs of bare legs.  You trace up and found that the owners of the bare legs where the sleeping Luhan and Suho.  You covered your eyes with the palms of your hands, but then peeked and walked to the tops of their heads, why are they sleeping, especially pants less.  Omo are they… no it can’t be I mean… I don’t know. 

You felt the breeze and saw them cuddling up for warmth; you smiled and took off your jacket, putting it in the middle, covering only two legs.  After making sure they are in a deep sleep you spread out your wings and covered their legs, but after a minute you felt them moving.  Your wings disappeared, leaving a white feather behind, and ran to the corner on the other side, ending up falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

“God, when are they coming I don’t like the breeze,” Luhan complained as Suho sat down.  Suho sighed, “It’s your fault I’m here, I wish I could just leave you behind.” Luhan smirked as he tugged on Suho’s shirt, “You wanna be shirtless too?”  Suho shook his head and folded his arms to the back of his head, lying down at the far corner of the roof; Luhan did the same, and they both instantly fell asleep.

It was cold at one moment and was warm the next, then again cold; Suho wanted to open his eyes, but they were force shut until, “Wake up!” his eyes open to the sweet shriek of Chen.  He looked and saw that he was face to face with the still sleeping Luhan, “Ew,” he pushed Luhan away and quickly sat up, “You guys were getting pretty cozy huh?” Chen laughed as he passed Suho a pair of pants. 

“Shut up, we were just cold.  You would have done the same, if you were pants less.”

“But luckily I wasn’t.”

“Hey guys what’s this?” Kai interrupted their petty argument as he lifted a small jacket from Luhan and Suho’s legs.  The jacket floated out of Kai’s hands and floated into the surprisingly awake Luhan’s; Luhan looked at the name tag, and his eyes widen.

“Who is it?” Suho asked scared, while Kai and Chen asked eagerly.  Luhan swallowed, “Ae Cha, its Hwa Ae Cha’s jacket.”

“W… What?!” Suho exclaimed hugging his newly clothed legs; Luhan immediately grabbed the pants in Chen’s hands and put them on, while Chen laughed hysterically, “Wah! So Ae Cha, saw you guys in your underwear, and…” he couldn’t even finish since he was laughing so hard.  Kai shook his head as something caught his eye; he quietly transported to Suho’s side as Luhan and Suho was pale to the bone, hugging the knees, and as Chen was on his stomach still laughing.  Kai picked up the object, a white feather he recognizes as the one Baekhyun found a while ago.  He smiled and gently tucked it in his bag and turned to all of them, laughing a little at their craziness.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZmz8-QHgdY53DXIVcQ9d

Chen calmed down and remembered something, “What are we going to do about the imprint?”  They all looked up at him and it suddenly hit them, “Uh, maybe I could levitate some cement to cover it, but hopefully the lightning was strong enough for people to feel it,” Luhan shrugged.

 They all agreed with Luhan and quickly walked over to where the imprint was, although it wasn’t there anymore, “Are you sure it was here?” Kai asked as he looked at the perfectly clean ground.  They all nodded, and Luhan scratched his head, “Where did it go?”

“If I knew that do you think we would have found it already?” Chen rolled his eyes at Luhan, and continued to stare at the ground, “Yah, Kai…Kai?”  They looked around to the nowhere to be seen Kai.  “Where did he…”

“Yah guys, come here,” they heard Kai say from the other side of the roof; they all ran there, coming to a halt as they saw what or should we say whom he was looking at.  “She was here the whole time?” Suho grew paler by the second, staring at your sleeping face.

“You know she looks kind of cute,” Luhan said as he knelt down, getting closer to your face, “Maybe I should ask her out.”  They pulled Luhan away from you and shook their head, “Like Seo Ya would allow that,” Chen pointed out, “Besides she thinks were demons, she so gullible.”

“I was just kidding,” Luhan forced out a laugh still looking at you sleeping face, “I mean she’s already has a fiancée.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiD2qYzldWgmzxbIlb1QN

They twisted their face remembering, and sighed; Kai hovered a hand over your shoulder and was about to wake you up until ‘Answer answer, it’s the beloved NuNu’.  All of them squinted their eyes and Luhan levitated your phone from your bag, and Chen grabbed it midair and answered it a little too late since it went to voicemail, but being a curious cat as he is he opened it, “Ae Cha, your umma sent a message, asking about you-know-what.  She says she really misses you, and wants you to come home soon, so you can get married!  Please call back when you get this message, bye!”

Suho quickly grabbed the phone and exited voicemail, “It’s not nice to hear people’s personally messages,” he gave it to Luhan to put back in the bag, but instead Luhan started looking through her contacts, “That’s weird she only has one contact and it’s… Nunu?”  They all gathered around Luhan and Suho tried to grab the phone, “Luhan stop looking at her…”

“I’m just paying her back since she saw more of me than needed,” Luhan smirked as he put his number in her contacted list, along with others.  Suho sighed and leaned in closer as Luhan switched to your gallery.  “Boo, there’s no pictures,” Luhan and Chen pouted, and then Chen creped a smirk, “Maybe we should add some.”  He looked at Luhan, who agreed by jumping with delight; then at Kai, who was blank, but he took that as a yes; and then Suho, who sighed and then shrugged; Chen smiled and crowded his way into the middle, while Luhan held the phone out and ‘snapped’ a picture, "I wish the others were here."

They took so many pictures: Kai with Chen; Chen with Suho; Luhan with Kai; Suho and Kai; and a lot of single pictures. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw-hjhlw1cMXBDnQi_m3Oimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv-brMyW9XJkePPy7V_Omimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl1sx_vGAfvEkvdqeJpwc

The fun stopped when you moved slightly, making them aware they weren’t alone, “You know I still wonder why she left?” Suho said as he made Luhan put the phone back in her bag, but instead Luhan secretly tucked the phone in his pocket, “Wasn’t it because she wanted to be free?”

“I guess that’s part of it, but what I’m wondering is why does she only have one contact, and doesn’t have her own parents, let alone her fiancées?” Chen interjected; they nodded thinking the same thing, not even noticing you staring at them.  Kai stiffened when he saw you first, and then Suho turned and laughed awkwardly, “Ah! Ae Cha, you’re finally awake.  Did you sleep well?”  Chen slapped his arm, and looked at your confused face, “Did you enjoy seeing those two pants less?”

You opened your mouth as if your about to speak, but out came a high-pitched yawn, and then you smacked your lips together as you stretched.  You stood up and grabbed your bag, completely oblivious to the boys next to you, well until Luhan tapped your shoulder, “Are you ok?”

You spun around and smiled when you realize who they were, “Omo, when did you guys wake up? Just as you asked that Kai came behind you putting your jacket around your shoulder.

 

Authors Note:

I hope you like this chapter^^ I just came back from a long car ride to the airport, now I’m waiting for my plane hahaha^^ so I just hope this chapter didn’t go all over the place.  I’ll take this time to thank each and every one of you who subscribed to Cupid’s Day Off, you guys are best and I hope you enjoy the chapters to come^.^.  Question Time: How did Ae Cha get the imprint to a paper?  Why is she keeping it?  Why is there always a feather when she turns to her real form? And does Cho Hee have feelings for Hyun Jung? Stay Tuned<(^3^)>