In Touch?

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 11

After a very awkward silence, Cho Hee made all of them introduce themselves, and before they could ask you anymore questions you got a phone call from NuNu, “Yeoboseyo?” you sat down at a table.

“Where are you? I thought school ended minutes ago, you should be here, at home with me to tell me how your first day was!!” NuNu practically shouted through the phone.  “Arraseo, I’ll be there soon,” you hanged up and smiled at Exo and Cho Hee, Cho Hee smiled, “I guess you better go home, don’t want to make your parents upset.” 

“Actually I live alone with my pet… dog, but yea I better go before she gets upset with me,” you grabbed your bag and slipped in-between Exo to get to the door, “Wait,” Cho Hee pointed to Exo, “It’s bad for a young girl like you to be going out alone, how ‘bout one of them take you?”  You looked at them and shook your head, “No, I don’t think…”

“It’s ok, we don’t mind to take you,” Lay smiled at you,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIz5ivPK6ErFUfJkLVkMb

you shook your head and Chanyeol put his arm around you and pulled you with him, “No, we insist,” you both walk to the door and the others followed; you heard Cho Hee yelling, “Chanyeol, you better not get caught by her fiancée, arraseo, I’m not going to fend for you this time!”

You looked back at the others: Kai was keeping his distance from you; Baekhyun was playing with D.O’s hair while D.O tried to shove him away; Kris was arguing with Chen, with Tao right under his arm; Luhan talking to Sehun while Sehun took occasional glances at you; Xiumin spinning a ball on his finger, while Lay was teaching Suho a dance movement, and then at Chanyeol who had his arm around you, smiling.  You look up at the sky, Sorry Yeobo, please don’t take this the wrong way; this is what humans do.

“Hey Ae Cha, you said you lived alone,” you looked back at Sehun, and nodded, he continued, “Does your family or fiancée live close by?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIBQJRugWBJDsWJtZr2yZ

  Everybody tilted their head and looked at you; you stopped and put a finger to your chin, “They live far away from here.”

“Why are you here then, instead with your family, or even your fiancée?”

“Because,” you started walking, and they followed you, “I wanted to be free, even if it’s just for a little while,” you stopped and looked down; I don’t know why I always felt suffocated at home, but here I…

“Free?” Baekhyun asked.  You looked at all of them and smiled, “Of course, I want to explore before I get married after all.”  They all nodded and Chanyeol put his arm around your shoulder again.

You arrived at your house a half an hour later, “Man, your house is far,” they took a breather, “You want us to see you in?”

“No, I’m on the last floor, but thanks,” you waved to them bye and went inside the building.

“NuNu, I’m home!” you yelled as soon as you entered; after a few minutes NuNu came and greeted you, “Ae Cha, who was the boys that was with you?”

“Oh, you saw.  They are my new friends, I think,” you smiled and collapse on the bed.  NuNu scrunch up her nose and laid beside you, “Don’t hang out with them, they have a weird aura that I don’t feel comfortable with,” she went on your belly and stared at your eyes, “Arraseo?”  You sat up, pushing NuNu down to your lap, “But…” you stopped, NuNu wouldn’t warn me for no reason, but they look like nice humans; I feel comfortable with them, “Arraseo.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m glad we got to meet her,” Xiumin wrapped his arms around the basketball, “Well, we better get back, and tell Cho Hee noona we took her home safely.”

“Yeah, she’s such a worry wart when it comes to these thing,” D.O looked at his watch, “And I have to make dinner, let’s go.”

They all went back to the coffee shop, where Cho Hee was sitting at the table, waiting for them, “Her house must be pretty far here, huh?”

“It is,” Chanyeol sighed, stretching.

“I kind of feel sorry for her,” Luhan said all of a sudden, they all looked at him, “Because I don’t think she has a choice.”  Cho Hee looked up at them, who were nodding, “What do you mean?”  Suho sighed, “We asked her why she was living so far away from her fiancée and family,”

“She said it’s because she wanted to be free, even if it’s just a little while,” Sehun finished.  Cho Hee sighed, “Maybe that’s why she asked if my boyfriend was my true love,” she stood up and got herself a drink, “And why she hesitated when I asked her if her fiancée is her true love.” 

They tilted their head and then looked at the clock on the wall, “Better go home, so I could make dinner,” D.O said, Cho Hee nodded and they all walked out of the shop, after checking if everything’s off and locked.

They enter the house and the lights, the room glowed; they walked in and a few went immediately to the couch and the TV.

 “Yah! Give me the remote!” Cho Hee said leaning over Xiumin to get the remote from Chen, Chen moved his remote further away from her and sticked out his tongue.  “Jerk,” Cho Hee stood up and walked over to Chen, she sticked out her hand, “Give it!”  Chen smiled and jumped over the coach, Cho Hee was about to do the same until, Luhan gave her the remote, “Luhan why didn’t you do that in the first place?”

“I was having fun seeing Xiumin uncomfortable,” Luhan winked at Xiumin;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrRTC4j7FUntb9CbJGheL

Xiumin retorted by freezing the coach seat Luhan’s sitting in, Luhan jumped up, “YAH!”  Xiumin shrugged and laughed, Cho Hee sighed, “You guess shouldn’t abuse your powers, that’s what got you down here,” she sat down and change the channel, “Use it wisely, because at least you still have your powers.”  Everybody was silent; then D.O chimed in, “Dinners ready!” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIJg4mBCtXBF-hwjeaQ3x

Everybody ran to the tables, and D.O and his assistant Lay passed around the food.  They ate the delicious food, and Cho Hee slam down her chopsticks, everybody looked at her, “Noona, what’s wrong?” Tao whispered.  Cho Hee looked at her watch, “I’m contacting them today.”

“Them?” Suho asked.

“The royal family and the councilmen,” Kris said then looked at Cho Hee, “Am I right?”  Cho Hee nodded, Chen scuffed, “Why are you contacting them, those dis…”

“I’m going to ask them if they can lift our ban, and if I can have my powers back,” Cho Hee said gathering all of the plates and putting them in the sink.  They followed Cho Hee to a secret room, with a large computer screen, she pressed a bottom, Sehun sighed, “They will never lift it.”  Everybody shushed him as a woman’s face appeared, “Cho Hee, I presume,” the woman twisted her face as she looked at them all, “They will be with you horrendous delinquents…”

“Shut up, Taeyoon,” Kris looked fiercely at her eyes through the screen, Tao grabbed his shoulder for him to calm down; Taeyoon laughed, “Still as hotheaded as ever Kris,” she grabbed her earpiece, “There ready for you.”  The screen switched to the royal family in the middle of the screen and the councilmen at the edges; Cho Hee bowed, but Exo didn’t, Cho Hee shoot glares at them and they just nodded their head down.  “What is it that you want from us?” Key, one of the councilmen, asked.  Cho Hee got up, “Honorable family and councilmen, I come to ask that you lift the ban and give me back the powers I once had…”

“What an idiotic request,” Jonghyun, another councilmen interrupted, “We never lifted a ban that great since 10,000 years ago, and it wasn’t as bad…”

“Jonghyun, let them speak,” Boa, one of the first woman councilmen, silence Jonghyun with a hand, she looked at Cho Hee and smiled, “Continue.”

Cho Hee nodded, “Although what I have done was a disgrace, I don’t think that taking my powers is right, and,” she held her arms showing Exo, “to punish these young men for…”

“I’ve heard enough,” Lee Soo Min, The old retired King, sighed, “I’m sorry, but what you guys have done was unforgivable, I understand that you, Cho Hee, is indignant that we took your power to read minds, and didn’t take the young men’s’ powers, even if they did far worse than you did.  I’m sorry to say that will never lift the ban.”  Cho Hee, Kris, and Xiumin clenched their jaws; Sehun, Luhan, and Kai tightened their fist; D.O, Lay, and Suho bite their lip; Tao, Chanyeol, and Chen gritted their teeth; and Baekhyun faked a smile, “Oh honorable King, why say that?  What have we’ve done that was so bad?”  Everybody looked at him, Changmin lifted an eyebrow, Baekhyun continued, “Cho Hee noona, had confidence to ask this of you, she isn’t mad that our pow…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT0C-qUpnEz8QFpGztCN4

“SILENCE!” Changmin demanded, everybody shivered at his voice, Changmin coughed, “ That confidence is useless, “Cho Hee bit her lip, Lay put a hand on her shoulder, Changmin continued, “Want to know what you did wrong?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSivhU2kNgKXRK2-a8fB-M

Exo, Cho Hee, and the councilmen looked up at Changmin, “Oh Prince Changmin, they already know what they did wrong, you do not need to repeat such a disgrace,” Onew, a councilman, said.  Changmin shook his head, “No, it was much more than what they were told or even what you the councilmen know, much more.”  Everybody was silent, some were whispering about what else they could have done…

“Prince Changmin, Why don’t we lift the ban; I mean they are our own people,” Taemin, a councilmen and a best friend of Kai, said interrupting the whispers and biting his lip.  Everybody looked at him, Changmin sighed, “No, they are not our people anymore,” he rubbed his eyes, “I’m tired of this, this conversation is over.”

Cho Hee hesitated, “No, please Prince Changmin, I…”  The connection was cut off, Cho Hee widened her eyes and fell to her knees; Exo knelt beside her.  After a while she chuckled, Exo looked at each other freaked out, and Cho Hee looked up at their scared faces, “You want to know the other reason why you were banned?”

 

 

Authors Note:

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while, I had school.  I hope you enjoy this chapter. ^^ Cho Hee seems to be one of them, Wonder what’s going to happen, what’s the strange aura, and what was the reason they were banned? Tune in and find out<(^.^)>