Kyungsoo...

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 20

“What are you guys talking about?” Chanyeol asked as he walked over to the window, and the others followed, “There’s nothing there…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaTGwkdSd8WP78wpaKfS-

“The Princess, she flew off; I got to catch her,” Baekhyun said as he grabbed Kris, “Come with me!”  Kris widened eyes, but didn’t fight back as Baekhyun ran at the speed of light, letting them both disappear.  Everybody looked dazed and then turned to Chen and Lay, “What…”

“We saw the Princess… or at least I think we did,” Chen tilted his head as he stared down the window.

--------------------------

It was lunch time and you and Seo Ya were in class when all of a sudden you’re phone vibrated; you tilted you’re head and opened the text:

To Ae Cha,

AE CHA!! I’m here! On Earth..!!! Omo, I want to see you like… now! Whenever you have free time please come over here!!!  Oh and this is Mi Ah. :///)

From NuNu

You basically jumped from your seat, Mi AH? Are you seriously here? When? How?

“Yah, Ae Cha are you ok?” Seo Ya asked; you looked at her and swung your bag on your shoulders, “I’m sorry, I have to go home!”

“Is everything alright?” Seo Ya asked as she furrowed her eyebrows; you nodded and sheepishly smiled, “I’m leaving you again… I’m sorry.”  Seo Ya shook her head and stood up, “Don’t be, I’ll just eat lunch with Sungjong oppa.”

“But isn’t he…”

“Ne, but I will have to tolerate them for him,” Seo Ya smiled as she patted your back; you pulled her in a hug, “Thank you for being an awesome human… I mean friend,” with that you ran off.

You arrived at the roof and the wind greeted you with a kiss to your cheek; you smiled as you flared your wings out and joyously jumped off the roof letting the wind hug your wings as they glide through the air.  Mi Ah, I’m coming… I have so many questions.

You landed a few feet from your house and transformed; you swiped your card on the door and walked in, “MI AH!”  Your eyes watered as you saw your friend turning her head towards you; you slipped of your shoes and were walking to hug her, but she beat you to it by tackling you to the ground, “OMG! AE CHA!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!”  You laughed as she held you tighter, but suddenly her gripped loosen as NuNu slapped her in the head, “Yah! Get off of her!” 

Mi Ah pouted and climbed off of you; you sat up and watched the two bicker, Just like old times.

-------------------------------------

“YAH!” NuNu yelled as Mi Ah splashed water in her face, she turned to you, who was focusing on your target, “Ae Cha! Mi Ah splashed me!”

“What?” you said as you turned your head to them and accidentally released the arrow; you widened your eyes and turned back when you heard a scream.  You bit your lip and waved your hand, “Sorry, Mrs. Lee.”  You saw the old lady centaur grumbling as she ripped the arrow out of her sun bonnet and broke it in half with her hooves; she huffed and galloped away. 

You pouted and turned back to them, “Look what you guys made me do, now she never going to cook for me again.” 

“It’s not my fault, Ms. Stinky here, splashed me with water.”

“Who are you calling stinky, you’re fur reeks,” Mi Ah emphasized it by closing her nosed and waving her hands.  NuNu shifted into a lion, “You know I can eat you right?”  Mi Ah scrunched up her face and splashed NuNu again; NuNu wiped her face with her paw and growled.  You sighed and petted NuNu on the head; which inevitably shifted to a small puppy, “You guys…”

“Yah! Ae Cha Don’t pet here she been a bad girl!” Mi Ah exclaimed.  NuNu growled, “Shuddup!” and went to Mi Ah’s face and they started bickering again; you shook your head and said to yourself, “I can never practice when their together like this…”

“Ae Cha! I love you, but I just want to let you know I can never be friends with someone as disrespectful as her,” NuNu said as she stared Mi Ah down.  Mi Ah snarled, “Disrespectful? You’re disrespectful!”  You rolled you’re eyes and smiled at your two friends, “I wonder what it would be like if you two lived under the same roof?” you smiled at the thought.

--------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun and Kris arrived at the roof top and Kris patted his face, “Remind me to never let you drag me around again.”

“Come on Kris we got to follow her!”  Baekhyun pulled Kris, but Kris stood his ground and slapped Baekhyun’s hand off him, “She’s gone, I don’t see here at all… besides, we shouldn’t go use our powers uselessly like that!” he snarled.  Baekhyun pouted and stared beyond the sky, “But isn’t she asking for help?”  Kris lifted an eyebrow, “Don’t do anything reckless like that again… how ‘bout you use your powers to find D.O.”

“I can?” Baekhyun lifted an eyebrow; Kris nodded, “Ne.”  Baekhyun smiled and disappeared as Kris walked to the roof wall, “You want to find her too, huh? But didn’t want to break your own rule.”  Kris turned and saw Kai leaning on the wall.  Kris sighed, “When did you get here?”

“A second after you two arrived, so yea… want me to take you back?”  Kai slightly smiled and Kris sighed, not saying anything and grabbed onto Kai; Kai widen his smile and then they both disappeared.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXEpKGJRFCiQku5L7MLCw

They just arrived back at the base just when the door opened, revealing Seo Ya, “What are you doing here?” Chen asked as he finally gained his composure.  Seo Ya snarled, “Bad to see you too,” she scanned the room and smile when her eyes met Sungjong’s, “Oppa!!” she ran up to him and hugged him; he laughed and gently pulled her away, “What are you doing here?”

“Ae Cha left me, that bad girl,” Seo Ya pretended to pout, “So I wanted to eat lunch with you!”  Chen made a gaging sound and Seo Ya hissed, “Yah! If it wasn’t for Sungjong, I would’ve slapped you already!”  Chen rolled his eyes and sticked his tongue out; Seo Ya in a breath and was about to retaliate until she felt a hand on her head; she looked up and gleamed, “So you’re going to eat with me?”  Sungjong laughed and nodded, but before Seo Ya could jump for joy he put a finger up, “But you have to eat with all of us.”  Seo Ya pouted and nodded; Chen yelled, “Yah! Don’t I get a say?”

“Ani!” Seo Ya retorted back, and Kris sighed, “Are you sure Sungjong?”  Sungjong gave Kris a knowing look and nodded, “It’s getting a little cramp in here how ‘bout we go to the roof?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIQlXuEU-OkrF9gsVFhf-

----------------------------------------------- Meanwhile:

“D.O!!!! Where are you?” Baekhyun called out every time he stopped; he ran to a Home Ec’s room, and sighed when he saw it was empty, “I could’ve sworn he would’ve be here…” he was about to leave when he heard a slight shuffle in the corner; a smile tugged at his lips as he walked over, “D.O.”  D.O jumped and sighed, “Ne?”

“Why are you here? Let’s go eat lunch with the others… I know it’s your favorite period.”  D.O sighed and looked down at his feet, mute.  Baekhyun’s eyes softened as he put an arm around D.O and led him to a table, “I understand,” those two simple words made D.O sob like a baby onto Baekhyun’s shoulder.  Baekhyun slightly smiled as he patted D.O’s back.

After a few minutes of crying D.O pulled away, “Thanks Baekhyun,” he hiccup and Baekhyun wiped a tear from his cheek, “D.O; I know you still feel bad, but Sungjong already let it go… I think you should too.”

“B-but I can’t! I hurt him; he was sent to the hospital… because of me!  Because of me Baekhyun!” D.O put his face in his hands and Baekhyun put a hand on D.O’s head, making him look at him, “I know, but it was an accident; you just have to let it go.  The past is the past you can never get it back.”  D.O shook his head, “You weren’t there; I… I was a monster!”

“Ani! You are and never were a monster; you are Kyungsoo, sweet Kyungsoo; the one who always cooks us food and nags at us for not cleaning up if Cho Hee didn’t; you are the one who is always with us, comforting us if we are ever sad.  That’s who you are! And It hurts me if you or anyone else calls you a monster, because truth is Kyungsoo, you are far from it!”  D.O blinked at Baekhyun’s serious face; Baekhyun noticed and plastered a smile.  D.O blinked a few more times, “You called me Kyungsoo.”  Baekhyun froze for a second and then sheepishly rubbed his nape, “Ne, I’m sorry I know you don’t like being called that especially after…”

“Ani, it’s ok.  It’s actually refreshing being called by my real name,” D.O shook his head and slightly smiled.  He took a deep breath and looked at Baekhyun, “Should we go?”

“Go where?”  D.O lifted an eyebrow and Baekhyun smiled, “You’re ready?”

“Ne, I shouldn’t avoid him; he is our friend after all,” D.O smiled and jumped onto Baekhyun’s back; Baekhyun laughed, “Ok! Let’s go!... Kyungsoo.” just like that they disappeared.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLbBXsyor5Ba-MV875sLl

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! Everyone, i hope you enjoy this chapter^^ I wonder what Kyungsoo did to Sungjong and what is it with Mi Ah and NuNu hahah... Once again i hope you enjoy this and Stay Tuned<(o.o<) O.O

Enjoy this little treat:

Funny-EXO-exo-k-33002354-249-239.gif  It is Kyungsoo-ssi it is!!!  Who wants to make Kyungsoo feel warm???^^