Some Secrets Revealed

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 4

Lay smiled, revealing once again the dent in his right cheek, “You’re in the nurse’s office, it seems you passed out from the flu,” he leaned closer and put his palm on your forehead, “You’re temp. went down, which is good.”  You nodded as he put his hand down, then you put your palm on your forehead, “Wah, it’s not burning anymore,” you beamed, and then thought, “What’s the flu,”

“You don’t know what the flu is?” Lay looked amazed, you realized you asked out loud and mentally slapped yourself, “I… it’s not that I don’t know what it is… I…I just di…didn’t have it before,” Lay nodded, and you mentally patted yourself on the back for the greatest excuse in your life.  “So… are you going to go back to class,” you looked around and saw that Lay was waiting at the door, you shook your head, “No, I’ll just go home, what’s the point if I already missed my first class on my first day of school,” you grabbed your bag and skipped to the door stopping to face Lay’s smiling face, “Why do you have a dent in your face… does it hurt?”  Lay blinked at your question, “No, it’s like a birthmark, and people usually call it a dimple, not dent,” Lay laughed.  You nodded and waved goodbye as you skipped down the hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class Baekhyun immediately left the room, ignoring Seo Ya’s constant irreversible calls for him to come back or he’s dead.  Chanyeol caught up with him, “Yah, Baekhyun, why did you leave me?”  Baekhyun sighed, “I have to visit someone in the nurse’s office.”  Chanyeol’s face glowed a creepy smile as he pulled Baekhyun closer to him, “Oh, is your girlfriend there,” he quickly pushed Baekhyun to the ground, “Then I should at least have a head start, to meet her first.”  Chanyeol ran down the hall, Baekhyun smirked, got up, and patted the dust off his uniform, “You know Chanyeol, cheaters never win.

                “Haha, I’m almost there,” Chanyeol turned his head behind him, “hopefully I pushed him hard enough,” when he turned his head back forward he saw Baekhyun leaning on the wall right next to nurse’s office, playing on his phone, Baekhyun looked up and smirked, “Took you a while.”

“Cheater,” Chanyeol pouted and put his hand on the door and slide it open.  “Cheater, you’re the cheater for pushing me down on the ground, to get a head start,” Baekhyun followed Chanyeol.  “I should of asked D.O hyung to push you, that’ll knock you out for sure,” Chanyeol pouted again; when they went inside, Chanyeol sneak away from Baekhyun, to go towards the closed curtain, he grabbed it, “I present to you…” he pulled open the curtain as Baekhyun looked his way, “Baekhyun’s… girl…friend,” Chanyeol stiffened, while Baekhyun squinted his eyes, stopping at the edge of the bed.  “OMG, Baekhyun, I didn’t know you were like that,” Chanyeol gasped.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR319yyyuomoAe3xVpbo-F

“Wait, what?” Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol.

“How could I not know about this?”

Baekhyun blinked and then his eyes suddenly grew wide when he figured out where Chanyeol was going with this, “Wait, Chan…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYs4G8laUIubq-OzYPbN4

“You’ve been dating Lay this whole time!” Chanyeol exclaimed.  Baekhyun walked and slapped Chanyeol right in the head, “Stupid.”

“What you said you wanted to visit someone, and that someone can only be Lay, since he’s the only one here,” Chanyeol said rubbing his head, “And besides I saw you texting Lay in class, so is it a coincidence, I think not.”  Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol again, “God, you are stupid.”  Chanyeol pouted, and grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist, “Ow!” Baekhyun screamed; he blew on his wrist, “Did you really have to do that?”  Chanyeol blinked and then after a second realized what he had done, “OMG, Baekhyunie!” he grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist and examined it, “I’m so sorry, are you ok?” 

“Chan…”

The hesitated Chanyeol moved side to side, “We need cold water, or was it hot?”

“CHANYEOL!” Baekhyun yelled.  Chanyeol turned to him with tears in his eyes, “Yes?”

“Just wake up Lay.”

Chanyeol smiled and shook Lay ferociously, “LAY WAKE UP… BAEKHYUN IS HURT,” he screamed in Lays ear.  Lay opened his eyes and smiled, “What is it about bacon?”  Chanyeol snorted and Baekhyun his arm towards Lay, “Oh, Baekhyun, sorry… I’m really hungry that’s why I thought McSmiley here was saying bacon,” he rubbed his eyes and examined Baekhyun’s wrist, “Looks like McSmiley struck again.”  Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck, “Yea, but for my defense, Baekhyunie did hit me first.”  Baekhyun growled at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol tilted his head, with puppy eyes, “Well, it’s true.”

“Lay, how is it?” Baekhyun sighed.

“Well, it’s burned pretty bad…”

“NOOOO, curse my ability to…” Chanyeol screamed.

“CHANYEOL, shut up and close and lock the door,” Baekhyun smiled.  Chanyeol got an ‘oh right’ moment and went to the door, closed and locked it.  “Lay, do your thing.”  Lay laughed and nodded, he let go of Baekhyun’s wrist moved his hands and fingers like an octopus, while saying, “ZZZZZZZ,” or something like that.  “Ok, you’re done, I’m soo tired,” Lay yawned as he laid back on the bed.  Baekhyun rolled his wrist, “You work fast Lay,” he pat Chanyeol on the back, “Chanyeol, do you need to get healed too?”  Chanyeol looked at him and smiled, “Yea, but only you can do that Baekhyun.”  Baekhyun laughed and then looked at Lay, who was slowly closing his eyes, “Yah! Layie, where’s that girl, I asked you to heal?”  Lay opened one eye and laughed, “Ae Cha?” he sat up, and hanged his feet off the bed, “She’s an interesting one,” Baekhyun nodded and so did Chanyeol who absolutely had no idea what they were talking about, “But after our semi-weird conversation, she told me that she was going home…”

“Who went home?” asked a voice behind them.  Baekhyun, Lay, and Chanyeol all looked and saw Kai leaning against the wall.  Baekhyun ran over to Kai, “Kai, watcha doin’?”

“Yah Kai, how did you get in, I locked the door,” Chanyeol smiled.  Kai shook his head, “I saw you guys ‘race’ over here, but I couldn’t come at that moment since all these humans were clinging to me, but as soon as I lost them, I teleported here, so,” he walked over to the bed and sat down, “Who were you guys talking about?”

Baekhyun wrinkled his nose, and Lay said, “Ae Cha, the new girl.”

“Oh, great another girl that’ll cling to me,” Kai sighed. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiWKMobhzhfvtYx_dWOHt

Lay tapped his lips with his finger, “I don’t think she’s that type of person,” all of them looked at him, and then he clapped his hands together, “I don’t know exactly why either…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You skipped down the hall, and saw a guy entering a door, curious you followed him.  When you went through the door and went down the hallway you saw the majestic blue.  Your mouth formed into a ‘O’ as you went to your knees and splash the water, Their ocean is very small, and smells a bit funny, but it’s still beautiful, you took off your shoes and socks and placed your feet in the water, This is a weird ocean… “YAH, what are you doing?” someone shouted.  The person’s voice echo and you jumped, and fell into the pool.  You didn’t know how to swim; you didn’t even want to learn; your eyes closed… “Oh crap, don’t worry,” was all you heard while a vast amount of water surrounded you carrying you off somewhere…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah, Ae Cha, stop staring in the well and come and swim with us,” a girl yelled out to you.  You ignored her and rested your head on your forearms, watching humans from above, you yelled over, “Mi Ah, you should come and watch the humans, what humans do is so romantic.”  Mi Ah swam to the edge of the ocean and sat at the beach; you looked at her, and sighed.  You walked away from the well and ran to her, “Mi Ah, do you ever wish you were human?”  Mi Ah looked at her tail and flapped it against the water, “Not really, humans are weird… how ‘bout you?”  You tapped your chin, “Hmm, sometimes,” Mi Ah widen her eyes, and Mi Ah’s brother came and joined you, “Really? Noona, why do you want to be human?”  You laughed and leaned on your arms, “I know this may sound weird, but I want to find true love.”  They looked at her and then at each other, and started laughing, “Ae Cha, you shouldn’t think like that, since we have no say to whom we marry.”  You sighed, and looked at the vast ocean, “Oh and you know I can’t swim right?”  Mi Ah’s brother laughed, “Yea we know.  I don’t know why noona invited you.”  Mi Ah hit her brother in the head, “Well, Ae Cha, you should learn who knows it might help you when you come down to Earth.” 

“Nah, I doubt I need to learn, I’ll just focus on arching for now,” you folded your arms behind you head and closed your eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, are you okay?” asked a guy standing over you.  You opened your eyes slightly and coughed out a little water, and he helped you sit up, you smiled and nodded.  “Good,” he took a strand of wet hair out of your face, you looked at him and he smiled awkwardly, “I’m sorry I scared you, I didn’t think that you’ll fall.”  You looked at his apologetic face and laughed, he asked, “Did I say something funny?”  You shook your head and said, “No, it’s just that, you shouldn’t say sorry after all you did saved me,” you pointed at yourself, “I should say sorry, I’m the one that fell.”  The boy laughed and held out his hand, you took it and shook, “My name is Suho by the way, what’s yours?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMTbk4fM8MzD1LMRlXPBd

“Ae Cha, Hwa Ae Cha.” 

“Well, Ae Cha you are one interesting person.”

"Your interesting too," Suho looked at you weird, you smiled, "How did you not get wet, when you saved me?"

 

 

Author's Note

Hi again, i hope you like this chapter, were you figure out part of Exo's secrets.^^

I hope you had fun reading, and will look forward to the next chapter. (>^.^<)