... Mi Ah?

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 19

NuNu blinked and rubbed her eyes a couple of times, “Is that really you? How? What?” NuNu was too confused or she was too tired from the lack of sleep when she figured out she could turn to human by the pill.  The girl stood up and NuNu shook your head, “Wait! You can’t be Mi Ah! Who are you?”  The girl sighed a smile, “NuNu, it’s me, Mi Ah.”

“Ani, you can’t be Mi Ah, isn’t… and can’t…” NuNu waved her hands at the lower part of her body.  The girl sat down again at the edge of the bed and in a split second, a tail appear where her legs were, “Your talking about a tail right,” she turned back to human letting her legs cross each other.  NuNu took hold of the wall, “So, you’re Mi Ah, and you so happen can change into human… what?”

“Ne, it’s the same thing that changed you into human too,” Mi Ah said pointing at NuNu; NuNu blinked, “Same thing… the PILL!”

----------------------------- Days before going to Earth:

“Mi Ah, Mi Ah, Mi Ah!” you yelled at the shore line with your arrows strapped on your back and your bow at hand.  Mi Ah didn’t come out; you pouted and grabbed an arrow, creating friction with the string, and turned away from the shore, pointing it to the target on a store which was approximately 22 kilos away from your spot.  You took a deep breath and release; letting the of the arrow brush your cheek.  You gleamed as you made a bull’s-eye and suddenly, “WAH! Daebak!” you turned and saw Mi Ah laying her belly on the shore, her arms prompting her up. 

You pouted, “Yah! Where were you?  I called for you minutes ago!”  Mi Ah sighed, a long sigh; your eyes soften and you knelt down, “Yah, are you ok?”  Mi Ah smiled but the smile wasn’t even close to meeting her eyes, “I just met my husband.”

“Really? Shouldn’t you be thrilled then?”  Mi Ah looked away and rolled to her back; you sighed and sat next to her, “You should tell me how it went since I told you about mine, so who is he?”  Mi Ah sat up, “A Coste’s son.”

“A Coste’s! Wah! There so powerful, and so respected,” you nudged her, “So is he cute?”

“Ne.”  Your smile turned down at the tone of Mi Ah’s voice, “What’s wrong then?”  Mi Ah turned to you, “You were right Ae Cha.”

“On what?”

“On finding true love.”  You widened your eyes, and drew her into a hug; you felt her salty tears on your shoulder and rubbed her hair, “You still have a choice, Mi Ah.”  Mi Ah shook her head and plopped her chin on the crook of your neck, “I want to go to Earth with you, because then I could be free; Ae Cha I want you to find true love.”

“I can’t, I want to, but you know I can’t.  I’m already betrothed and to a Prince; my marriage is to stop the war between our two countries.”

“I know, but I still wish that you could.  I’m not supposed to say this to a princess, but I feel sorry for you, but at least you could look at the well, and watch all the romance I made fun of you for.”  You smiled a little and pulled her away, “Wait Here.”  Before she could speak, you spread out your wings and flew to your house. 

After a few minutes you returned and was holding a little sack, “Hold out your hand,” you said as you dug into the sack.  “Why?” she asked skeptically.  You smiled and pulled out an orangey pill with inscriptions on it, “This can transform you into human…”

“What?! Where did you get something like that?”

“I got it from my appa.”  She let out a huge sigh, “Oh, thank God, so your appa said it was ok.”

“Rrrriiiiggghhhhttt,” she looked at you, not sensing your sarcasm and grabbed the pill, “With this I become human.”

“Yes, and no; you can transform into human whenever you want, but yea.”  Mi Ah nodded and popped the pill and it worked quicker since she’s half human, “You know Mi Ah,” she looked at you as you handed her a skirt, “I don’t understand why you can’t change human by yourself I mean you are half, and well…”

“Ani, you know I was only human during the first twelve years of my life,” Mi Ah said trying out her legs; she wobbled a little, “It’s been awhile since I had legs.”  You laughed as you saw her wobbling and just for fun you slightly pushed her, making her fall on the ground; you bursted out laughing.  Mi Ah clenched her teeth and pulled you down with her, you hit the ground face first.  “Yah that hurt!” You said as you pushed her again.

You stood up and grabbed Mi Ah’s hand to pull her up, “Let’s go see the well.”  You both sloppily ran towards the well and as soon as you got there, you both put your hands on the brick looking inside.  “Let’s see my favorite channel… Ah this one,” you and Mi Ah watched a romance being bloom and you felt a tugged at your heart, if only I wasn’t a princess, ani if only I was a human, I could find true love, but at least I could help others. 

“This is what I want; I’m going to figure out a way to come to Earth, and escape this marriage,” Mi Ah murmured as she watched the couple in the well.  You blinked at her, “Escape? But aren’t they…”

“Powerful, ne, but they will never find me… I mean as long as I stay clear of the waters on Earth, they can never find me…”  You smiled at your friend and put an arm on her shoulder, it’s difficult to run away… Mi Ah your just like your Eomma, let’s just hope you have an happily ever after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NuNu closed her eyes and took a deep breathe, “You should go back.”

“Ani, I’m not going,” Mi Ah sticked out her tongue and laughed when she saw NuNu’s horrid expression, “Yah! Don’t stick your tongue out me; if I was in the right mind I would’ve ripped that tongue from under you.”  Mi Ah smiled and looked around the place, “I want to see Ae Cha.  Where is she?”

“School,” NuNu said bluntly, “And before she comes home, I think you should go back and…”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Cause, I closed off the portal, and I can’t go back unless somewhere up there opens it up again.”  NuNu sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, “God, why do you make things, so complicated… If Ae Cha wasn’t friends with you, I would have thrown you out into the burning heat of lava.”

“Well, that’s rude, but I feel the same way.”  NuNu shook her head and sat next to Mi Ah, “Why are you here?”

“To be free.”

---------------------------------- Lunch:

Baekhyun jumped on Sungjong’s back as they all went to Exo’ secret base.  They opened the door, “Where the… Sungjong?” Kris stared wide-eye as they all entered; when the door closed, Tao smiled, “Sungjong!” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGYJRNlPXsyX68S1Qk3tM

Sungjong smiled at everyone, “I’m back, so…” he grabbed a chair and sat down, “What have I missed?”

“What haven’t you missed?” Chen retorted as he put an arm around his neck.  Sungjong laughed and Kris asked, “Are you fully recovered?”  Sungjong nodded and looked at Lay, who was keeping his distance, “Lay,” he called out and Lay jumped and hesitantly looked at him, Sungjong smiled, “Don’t beat yourself up, there was nothing you could do to heal me… it was way beyond your power.”

“Ne, but ever since that day, he began…” Baekhyun quickly covered Chanyeol’s big mouth before he said anymore, which made Sungjong laugh as he laughed Sehun notice that he was clutching a little too tightly around his waist, “Sungjong hyung, are you sure you fully recovered?”  Everybody looked at Sehun, then at Sungjong; Sungjong laughed and nodded, “Of course, I am… Ah, but how are you guys? And how’s Cho Hee Noona?”  They all eyed him before Kris spoke up, “Were all good, and Cho Hee’s fine, but it seems like something is going to happen soon.”

“What do you mean?” Sungjong propped his chin on his palms.  Kai sighed and leaned on the wall, “Prince Changmin stole Cho Hee’s power.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZJtivrvnctXJphEx2aJZ

“Wait, What?!” Sungjong shot up from his seat and looked at Kai, “How’s that even possible?” 

They looked at him and explained; after they were done explaining Sungjong fell back into the chair, “What? That evil son of… of…” Sungjong tried to find the right word, but everybody knew that MaMa was the nicest, kindest person in the world, no evil word could describe her… which makes them wonder how Prince Changmin turned like that. 

“Ah! Where’s D.O?” Sungjong suddenly asked and everybody started looking around; Xiumin stood up, “No wonder, I thought it was weird since he didn’t try to tease me with his food.”

“You don’t think he’s still mad at himself for what happen, do you?” Sungjong asked Suho, who let go a deep breath, and then looked at Lay, “He probably blames himself more than anyone in this room…”

“Well, it was his fault that Sungjong was hospitalized,” Chen interjected as he went to Lay, whose eyes were wide as he stared off at the window.  “Yah! Don’t say… What’s wrong?” Baekhyun went up to them and Chen pointed out the window; Baekhyun’s eyes grew big as he watched a winged creature fly off, “Princess.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzDWH6H_Bp9ylGP7obe-a

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong Everyone! I hope you like this chapter and the double update haha^^  Mi Ah came did that surprise anyone… maybe not, I don’t know, but hopefully it did^^  And Sungjong knows about Exo, is he an alien as well or…? And what did D.O do to make Sungjong hospitalized?  Haha they also saw a winged creature fly off, I wonder who it is?  Stay Tuned <|>.<|^ Oh and i just made up something fo rthe title haha and a Costes is made up too.