Powers

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter

Taemin was a little upset with his hyung; he never knew Onew was so serious when it comes to shooting.  He sighed, “We didn’t even have practice today because he had something else to do… I wonder…” Taemin started looking for Onew and he almost gave up until he heard his voice in the storage room.

He was about to open the door, but he also heard an all too familiar voice, “Prince Changmin?!” he whispered to himself and started to lean in to listen to the conversation, “Why is Onew talking to him?”

“So, how’s the training?” Prince Changmin asked.  “Good, that girl actually thinks we’re humans, expecting nothing of us… training her is going to be hard since I, myself don’t have a connection with the spirit world like Taemin, but Taemin was more than happy to teach her.”

“Good, once she learns to get in contact with the spirit world, her power will get stronger and her ultimate ability will be released…” he paused a bit and then added, “By the way have you figured out V’s where-a-bouts; he seemed to take all of our visual aspects out, so we can’t see Earth.”

“V?  I have no indication on where he is… I presume he’s stalking the Cupid Princess, but not for your purpose Prince Changmin.”

“What do you mean?”

“Prince Changmin, have you not listened when Boa tried to warn you about bringing V back to life.”

“Sadly I was too distracted; tell me what she had said.”

“Prince Changmin, V is a Cuvil; he has Cupid blood, but also he is the son of the notorious Warlord, Dou Son, and we all know what kind of monster he is.  Dou Son placed his son in front of the Cupid Princess’s uncle’s house, so one day he can fulfill his purpose which is taking the Cupid Princess’s power, which would lead to him ruling the Planet and even maybe the whole galaxy.  Ultimately, though, V fell for the Cupid Princess and tried to resist the urge, but one day he attacked her and was sent to be executed.  That is when you, my sire, after many years brought him back to life for the purpose of executing Exo and Cho Hee, but that is something V would never do because the only person he’s after is the Cupid Princess, for two purposes: To take her power and destroy our worlds and to marry the woman he loves.”

There was silence until Taemin heard Prince Changmin speak, “If you ever see him… make sure he’s dead.”

“Understood Prince Changmin.”

“Also, make sure she stays away from Exo… you are my eyes from now on since our visual is destroyed… I’ll start to contact you by mind… I’m still trying to get used to it.”

“Understood Prince Changmin, I’ll make sure to do what I need to do.”  Taemin heard footsteps coming to the door and he immediately jolted back, but before he could run, “Taemin?”

Taemin turned and tilted his head at Onew, “Hyung? Who are you really working for?”  Onew looked at him and then immediately his eyes turned red making Taemin, who was staring at him, pass out.  Onew sighed and threw Taemin’s body over his shoulder, “The less you know the better.”  He then walked out of the building, but before he reached the gate, he stopped and looked over at the roof, smirking, before walking again.

 

“The Cupid Princess.”  Youngjae looked at Luhan and said, while everyone else is at awe, “Luhan can you find Ae Cha… is she down… I mean…”

“I got what you mean,” Luhan said and immediately went to the railing a few good feet away from you, “Ae Chas not there!” he called out and then Youngjae smirked and looked at you, “So… she’s the Cupid Princess huh?  I’m surprise she’s just standing there.”  Youngjae cleared his throat and looked at you, “Ae Cha.”  You turned to him and blinked and that’s when NuNu jumped onto Youngjae and was about to claw his face, “Wait!”

“Wait for what?! We have to kill them! They know!” NuNu bit her lip and you jumped down from the railing while folding your wings, “It’s ok.”  After you said that you immediately grabbed Youngjae from NuNu’s grip and slammed him to the wall, surprising everyone around them, “Who are you?  And why did you look for me?”

Youngjae didn’t answer instead he looked at Luhan and Luhan looked at you.  You blinked and then released Youngjae, “So, Cho Hee wants me to train you?”  Youngjae nodded, “Well technically them…”

“I can’t… I’m sorry… I…”

“They won’t know we figured out… Ae Cha if you help us we’ll help you get back home.”  You looked away and turned to NuNu and Mi Ah, your decision wavering.  Youngjae saw this and added, “We will also protect you from V.”  Your head snapped to him and then sighed, “Ok…”

Youngjae smiled and then went to Kai, “Let’s go and see Noona all grab onto Kai or Baekhyun…”

“No, everyone grab onto Kai,” Baekhyun interrupted and attached himself to Kai.  You, Mi Ah, and NuNu transform back to your human self and everybody looked at you, “Come to their house tomorrow morning.”  You nodded and grabbed both Mi Ah’s and NuNu’s hands as they disappeared, “Can we trust them?”

“We have no choice, but to trust them,” you sighed and said, “Let’s go home.”

 

“What?! Ae Cha… loving Ae Cha is the Cupid Princess?!” Cho Hee yelled and plopped herself on the coach as the information was too much for her.  The others who have recovered slightly nodded their heads, “That explains why V came to her.”

“Noona, does that mean Ae Cha is going to train us… or…”

“I’m going to ask Boa… I don’t understand any of this… what are the other girls?”

“Mi Ah is a mermaid and the other…”  Baekhyun trailed off and Youngjae stepped in, “Is undetermined… all we know is that she is not a furry or shape shifter.”  Cho Hee sighed and nodded, “Okay… everyone follow me…” with that she went into the room.

“Boa,” Cho Hee said as a woman appeared on the screen.  “Cho Hee, have you found out what they are?”

“Kind of… One’s a mermaid, the other we don’t know… it’s a creature I guess we have never seen before… oh and Ae Cha… I still can’t believe it, but they say she’s the Cupid Princess.”  Boa blinked and then smiled, “So you finally figured out.”

This time everybody stared at Boa and Baekhyun broke the silence, “Noona, you knew this whole time?”  Boa laughed, “Ne… well not the whole time, but… before V destroyed our visual aspects; I spied on this Ae Cha because I saw one day Prince Changmin was watching her… and yea.”

“But you told us that she should tr…”

“What I said before is what I think would really help them… the Cupid Princess can train them without even knowing… and they can help her with her selectives.  It’s a win-win situation, especially since... Prince Changmin is already planning…”

“Planning?”  Everybody asked except Tao who turned away from the screen.  Boa nodded observing Tao, “Ne… I’m not sure what for though…” she sighed and then said, “Oh, and Taemin…”

“What about Taemin?”

“I think he’ll be of great help later on… don’t look for him and if you see him don’t approach him… let him approach you first.”

“Wait what do… Noona!” they yelled as she waved goodbye and quickly signed off.  Cho Hee tilted her head in confusion and then turned to them, “Bring them here… now.”  They all turned to her, “Why?” Kai asked and Cho Hee sighed, “We need to protect them; V is still out there and we don’t know when he’s going to attack.”  They all took a moment before nodding, “I’ll get them,” Kai said before he disappeared and in an instant he came back with the three girls, but, “Omg! Kai what happened?”

“Mianhae! I should have stopped her before she attacked,” Mi Ah said and then glared at NuNu, “I mean seriously… just because he popped out of nowhere and carried Ae Cha while she was sleeping, doesn’t give you the right to attack him.”  NuNu growled and glared at Kai before grabbing you in his arms, “He’s creepy,” she then looked at Cho Hee and jumped a little, “Y-you…”

“Nice to meet you again Mi Cha… is that you’re re…”

“I’m actually NuNu,” NuNu said sheepishly; her anger vanishing as she wasn’t expecting Cho Hee to be one of them.

“NuNu? That’s a really cute name.”  NuNu blinked and then turned to the voice before glaring at him, and then turned back to Cho Hee, “Did you also contribute to their plan?”

“Plan…?” Cho Hee tilted her head before glaring at the boys, “What did they do?”

“The…”

“N-nothing!” they all said in unison and then Mi Ah furrowed her eyebrows, “About the training… what exactly…”

“It’s exactly as said we need you to train these boys,” Cho Hee said completely forgetting the question she had.  Mi Ah nodded and then looked at the boys before turning to you who was still sleeping, “NuNu put Ae Cha on the coach.”  NuNu sighed, but obliged and Mi Ah turned to everyone and smiled, “Well then, what are you?”

“Wow,” Cho Hee smiled in awe at how easily Mi Ah is adapting to this situation… she know could tell how she is a mermaid for mermaids are fairly calm in all situations, “Well, umm… how ‘bout you start Junhong.”  When Cho Hee said that NuNu ears subtly perked up, wondering what kind of creature he is.”

“Well, me and the hyungs next to me are from Planet Mato and Yongguk Hyung is my creator.”

“Creator?” Mi Ah asked tilting her head.  Junhong nodded, “Ne…”  Yongguk smiled proudly and then said, “He’s a deadly machine that I have made… “

“So basically he’s a robot,” Cho Hee sighed and then motioned to Yongguk to do his introduction.  “I’m from Planet Mato and I’m the general and Junhong is my son.”

“I’m also from Planet Mato, and I’m the assistant general,” Himchan said after a while.  “No Comment.” Daehyun just looked at them and they didn’t even try to pester him anymore, so Youngjae said, “I’m the intelligent one and Jongup is the stuck happy one.”

Mi Ah nodded enthusiastically as NuNu lost interested after Junhong, “I heard of Planet Mato… you have those cute little bunnies!” she said enthusiastically and then looked over at the next person before they could respond, “How ‘bout you?”

“The rest of us are from SM Planet… I have the power of water,” Suho smiled and then demonstrated a bit with the water in a glass cup, moving the water to his mouth so he could drink.  Mi Ah smiled and was about to say something, but NuNu held her hand to , “Wait until they all introduce themselves before you do whatever you do… because let’s face it… it’s annoying.”  Mi Ah pouted behind the hand, but nodded nether less, looking at Kyungsoo, who was next to Suho.

“I have the power of Earth,” he looked warily and looked at Cho Hee to see if she would want him to demonstrate.  Cho Hee bit her lip and said, “We’ll show his power later… he can be a bit destructive… Sehun, your next.”  Sehun sighed and then said, “I have the power of wind,” he flicked his wrist slightly and a gush of wind blew Mi Ah, enough that she nearly fell off her seat in which NuNu looked at him and said, “I like you already.”

“I have the power of teleportation,” Kai said before Mi Ah had a chance to retaliate and then he disappeared and reappeared next to Mi Ah, “See?” and then did the same to go back.  “I have the power of flight,” Kris said and then nodded Xiumin to go.  Xiumin smiled and said, “I have to power of frost,” he lifted a hand and placed his hand on Luhan’s shoulder and almost immediately ice covered Luhan’s entire shoulder.  “YAH!” Luhan yelled as Xiumin snickered, “What the…” Luhan immediately lifted Xiumin up, “Now unfreeze my shoulder you jerk!”

“Well put me down!” Xiumin yelled; Luhan rolled his eyes and then threw Xiumin across the room.  He sighed and then turned to a shocked Mi Ah and a fairly amused NuNu, “I have the power of telekinesis.”

“Yah, Luhan I’ll melt that for you,” Chanyeol said and flames started to emit from his fingertips; Luhan gulped and shook his head backing away, “Umm… nope… I think I’m good Chanyeol…” someone immediately stopped Luhan from moving back by grabbing his shoulders, “Go on Chanyeol… melt the ice.”  Luhan widened his eyes and looked behind him only to see an angry Xiumin.

“Oh… Minnie… you know I was just kidding when I threw you… I mean no hard feelings right…?” Luhan stared at him with wavering eyes but Xiumin just sighed and pushed him closer to Chanyeol, “Do your thing.”  Chanyeol smiled appreciatively and as his hand drew closer to Luhan’s shoulder; Luhan immediately took action.  Chanyeol lost control of his hand as it was being pulled back which consequently made Chanyeol flick his fire in a different direction.

“LUHAN!” they yelled and then looked in the direction of the flame which ended up landing on your sleeping figure.  The flame kissed your forearm, melting your skin from the touch.  Everyone froze and then after a second NuNu tackled both Luhan and Chanyeol to ground, “You Pabos! I’m going to rip you limb by limb!” she yelled turning into a Cougar.

“Lay… do your thing…” Suho said, but immediately Cho Hee stopped him.  “But we have to…”

“It didn’t cause great damage… look she didn’t even wake… something is seriously wrong,” Cho Hee walked to you and knelt down to your wound, seeing it disappear right before her eyes, “It healed… by itself.”  Mi Ah widened her eyes and stood beside Cho Hee, “You’re right it is gone… I knew that she could heal herself, but never before was it like this…” she looked over at NuNu who turned back to human form and stood up, “NuNu?”

“I don’t know either, but… it’s better we not question it,” she said and then sat down in her original spot.  Mi Ah nodded and then smiled, “So let’s continued… I’m guessing Chanyeol has the power of fire.”

Chanyeol blinked and silently nodded before sitting in his original spot.  Baekhyun saw the tension and then said in his cheery voice, “I have the power of light… basically I can do anything with light, like rearrange it, absorb, oh and move faster than Kai when going places… because I can run at the speed of light… if you ask me, Kai’s power is pretty useless compare to me.”

“No, because you can’t transport more than a hundred people since you’re not strong enough,” Kai huffed and Baekhyun rolled his eyes while flipping his imaginary hair, making everybody laugh and forgot the thing that happened moments before.

“I have the power of Healing,” Lay said next and then demonstrated by bringing a withered flower back to life.  Mi Ah marveled at it and then looked over at the next person.  Chen smiled and then held up his hand which started to electrify, “I have the power of lightening… I’m still exploring what I can do…” he smiled and then all of a sudden the room darkened; NuNu and Mi Ah walked over to the window and saw the clouds darkening, forming into a rotten marshmallow before a sudden flash of electricity crashed down.  Mi Ah jumped and NuNu smirked in amusement before returning to their seats.

“My power is… t-time c-control,” Tao squeaked as he looked at the ground.  Cho Hee put a shoulder on his shoulder, “His power is very destructive… it affects everything, so he never practiced because practice can cause destruction…”  Mi Ah nodded with understanding and then smiled, “How ‘bout you… what is your power?”

“I don’t have one… anymore,” Cho Hee smiled sadly, “It was mind-reading though.”

“Oh so like telekinesis, but you can’t carry things…”

“Ne, but it is much stronger… I could communicate with things and people even if I’m not looking at them, as well as I can change their thoughts into the language which I can understand.”  NuNu and Mi Ah nodded and then Mi Ah smiled and looked over at Sungjong, who was sitting still the entire time, “What about you Sungjong oppa?”

“Oppa?” NuNu looked at Mi Ah weirdly and Mi Ah just shrugged before turning away to hide her the faint pinkness of her cheeks.  Sungjong smiled gently, “Well first of all… I’m from Woolim Planet, and I have the power of Mind, but it’s different from Cho Hee’s and Luhan’s power, because I just work with memory.”

“So you can look into our memories?” NuNu asked and Sungjong nodded, “Ne, I can look at forgotten memories and even erase… as well as implanting fake ones.”  Everyone one widened their eyes as NuNu stood up and walked up to Sungjong, grabbing his hand and putting it on her head, “Tell me my memories.”

“W-why all of…”

“Just tell me!”

“NuNu!” Mi Ah yelled and then pulled her away, “NuNu…”

“Just let her… she wants to know, so don’t stop her…”  Everybody turned and froze as they saw you slowly sit up and looked at NuNu with a smile, “Go ahead… you deserve to know.”  NuNu gulped and Mi Ah walked over to you, “Ae Cha… memories don’t always have the answers.  Also it can make her feel…”

“That’s true, but it will answer most of the answers that be crowding her mind,” you smiled and then looked up at everyone who were still frozen in place, “I’m wondering… how did I get here, and why?”  That’s when everybody slapped their forehead and fell to the floor.  You looked over at Mi Ah who did the same thing, “Did I say something wrong?”

“No, just something totally unexpectant…”   You looked over at NuNu and Sungjong, who had his eyes closed as he read her mind, “Oh…”

You then looked over at the people on the floor, “You guys… are from SM Planet right?”  Cho Hee, who sort of recovered from your idiotic question sat up and nodded, “Ne…”  You sighed, “So, tell me… why are you down here?”  Cho Hee widened her eyes and looked at the others before, “Well…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Well I just wrote a huge chapter for you all… and yea… mian if it’s confusing… I tried to put as much detail as I can… and yea… ummm… but I hope you enjoy it and yea…  Ask any questions and I’ll try to answer them… of course if they don’t give a hint of what will happen next.  Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKFmSbRWCH0o5o4drVX59images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvs69vJpmHOpN4keyaZ-k

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo-fhLhlgQhCR17JiJOKkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkbr3T3NOmSHaw-1D-afe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXjm5DNn_sOVxDPugVS9himages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxxzjiATZfQa1Knc444uX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM3qQow9XGF7uoj7W8UMX