Cupid's First Day of School

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 1

“Ae Cha, remember the purpose of this mission, arraseo.” The lady your striking white hair, “Don’t worry we will see each other soon”  You turned around to your mothers flawless face and wrapped your arms around her waist, “I know umma, I won’t let you guys down,” you pulled away and shined a smile, “After all I am my appa’s daughter.” 

“Yah, Ae Cha, wake up,” someone whispered, “YAH! Do you want to be late for your first day of school?”  You felt something fluffy and heavy on your face, “hmkkkok” you struggled to breathe.  “Oh good your awake,” the fluffy heavy thing left your face, “Now hurry, your going to be late.”  You rubbed your face and sat up, “I know I know,” you open your eyes and saw NuNu, you lovely pet and friend, disguised as an earth dog, and a cute one at that, “What time is it?”  You asked as you walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.  “5:30 am,” you paused and looked at her, “That’s why you need to hurry.”  But school doesn’t start for 2 and a half hours, you thought as you close the bathroom door.

You walked to the bus station and sat at the bench, this is so much different than my world, but at least schools are the same, hopefully, the bus arrived and you went in.

You arrived at the gate, you heard girls screaming and saw people rushing to a group of people who was multiplying by the second, you took a deep breath and walk towards the school, uninterested on what the group of people were looking at, Remember you’re are only here for one reason Ae Cha,  “FIGHTING!,” you yelled.  After you said that you realized you said it out loud and looked at the group, after confirming they didn’t hear or they just didn’t care, you walked inside the building. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Let’s go guys were going to be late,” a guy said as he got his backpack, and tapped his watch.  “Do we have to go Suho hyung, their going to crowd around us again,” someone whined as he walked to Suho.  Others came and whined the same thing, and someone really tall came from behind them and yelled, “WHY ARE YOU BEING SO SLOW?” he walked to the door and opened it, “Let’s go.”  They all nodded and followed him.

They arrived at school and got a few feet from the doors before people started crowding them, “Kris oppa, you’re even more handsome today,” “Exo oppa, will you sign my notebook?” “D.O oppa, what did you make for lunch? Can I eat with you?” etc. etc.  Exo just smiled and waved at the people, after a while of signing and posing for pictures, they heard, “FIGHTING!” they all looked for where that came from and saw a girl who made a super woman pose, they laughed a little as they notice they were the only ones who notice her, they watched as her slim figure went not so graciously to the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Have you seen them today, OMG their smile is melting my heart,” “I know right they are just so perfect.”  You heard while walking through the hall, you smiled and spun around, this is going to be fun, you thought as you entered the office.  You walked up to a teacher and bowed, “Annyeonghaeseyo, my name is…”

“Hwa Ae Cha, yes, you are in class A106,” the teacher said not looking up at her.  “Kasamida,” you gleamed, and then rubbed the back of your head, “Um, where exactly is it?”  The teacher shrugged, still planting his eyes on a magazine.  “Uh,”

“I’ll show you the way,” a girl came up to you and smiled, “Annyeong my name is Kim Seo Ya,” she held out a hand, you looked at her confused and held out your hand, “I’m Hwa Ae Cha.”  Seo Ya laughed and put her hand in yours and shook, “I know.”  You widened your eyes, “WAH! How did you know?”  Seo Ya stared at you with mouth open, she shook her head, “I heard Mrs. Kim say it,” she pointed to the teacher who’s magazine was covering her face, she was sleeping.  “Follow me, I’m in the same class,” Seo Ya turned and started walking until, she notice you weren’t following her, she turned to you, and she couldn’t help but laugh when she saw you trying to wake up Mrs. Kim, she went up to you and grabbed your hand, “You shouldn’t do that, she’ll bite your head off,” she laughed harder when she saw you grabbed your head, face horrified, “Come on lets go.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ne, Ne have you heard were having a new classmate?” someone ran through the classroom door.  “Really, I wonder how she looks like,” a guy said as he sat down next to the 6 guys that just entered.  One looked at him and smiled, “Of course you would, Joon, that’s all you think about… How do you know it’s a girl?”  Joon smiled, “You think about that too, my lovely Luhan.  And it’s not that I know, it’s just I hope.”

“Yah, no one calls Luhan hyung lovely except me,” one said as he wrapped his arm around Luhan’s neck.  “Sorry, Sehun I forgot,” Joon said as he looked at the tall guy behind them, “Chanyeol,” he ran and gave him a big hug, “Why did you try to hide from me?”  Luhan and Sehun ripped Joon off of Chanyeol, who just started laughing hysterically.  “Did you really have to do that Joon?” Sehun sighed as he patted Joon’s back.  “Of course, he’s the only one that lets me do it, unlike you Sehun, ne Baekhyun?” They all turned to Baekhyun seat, “Huh? Where is he?” Chanyeol looked under the seat and inside the desk.

 “Ah, Baekhyun I saw him slip out when he heard we were getting a new classmate, probably getting his tools,” someone smirked as girls, even guys surrounded his desk.  “OMO, Kai oppa just smiled, he’s so handsome,” the girls around him squirmed.  Luhan rolled his eyes and smiled, while Sehun just yawned.  “I figure out what Baekhyun’s going to do!” Chanyeol announced as he took a cookie out of Kris’s backpack, they all turned to him and when they saw what was inside Chanyeol’s mouth they hesitantly looked at a tall dude talking to a guy in their class, “What do you think you’re doing?” Sehun hissed.  Chanyeol turned to the tall dude, “You don’t think Kris hyung will notice right?”  They all shook their head and then Luhan asked, “What is he going to do?”  Chanyeol’s frighten face lite up, “He’s going to pull a prank on the new kid.”