The Cupid Princess...

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter

You smiled and put the bow back on the stand, “Thanks for the lessen today saem!”  Taemin laughed, “Just call me Taemin… we’re friends remember?”  You nodded eagerly and then pouted, “You know I wish I could’ve brought my bow and arrow… it is so much comfortable for me.”  Taemin nodded understanding your reasoning and then looked at you, “You’re not from here are you?”

“Ne,” you bit your lip and then said, “I moved her a little while ago… before… before I get married.”  Taemin widened his eyes, “Married?”  You nodded and sighed before grabbing your bag and swinging it over your shoulder before saying, “Bye! I’ll see you tomorrow!” then you ran away.

You opened the door to your house and saw that everything was broken and a mess; you heard a crash in your room and immediately ran to it only to find your best friends fighting.

 

“Shut up NuNu! You know nothing!  Stop saying things about me as if you know me because news check you freaking don’t!!” Mi Ah yelled for the first time, completely annoyed by NuNu, “Also, Ms. Shift shaper or whatever creature you are…” Mi Ah decided to dig deeper, “You don’t even know what you are.  Who are your parents NuNu huh?  Your parents probably hated you so much that they abandon you at some trash.”  NuNu’s jaw clenched and growled, “Well,” she bit her lip hard until she tasted blood and hissed, “Your abeoji was human right?”

“How…” Mi Ah was speechless wondering how NuNu even knew.  “He killed himself also if I’m correct,” NuNu smirked slightly at how Mi Ah was staring holes at her, “I understand him though since it was your eomma that left him… he had a right; you know I bet your eomma is happy with herself for getting rid of such a human.  You say that your eomma didn’t have a choice, but in fact she did Mi Ah because here you are right now avoiding your own marriage!  Are you going to be like your own eomma and seduce a human then leave him and then have a happy family with the person you ‘have’ to marry?!”

“I’M NOT HAPPY! WE ARE ING NOT HAPPY!” Mi Ah snapped as she yelled in high pitch making a vase break.  NuNu clenched her fist as she felt a glass slit her cheek; she slowly turned to her true form, “Stop acting you know me Mi Ah and I’ll stop acting like I know you!” NuNu grabbed Mi Ah by the collar and slammed her on the wall, “Your appa, he’s the reason you hate humans isn’t that right?”  Mi Ah blinked and then glared at NuNu, “And the reason you hate humans is because… they hate you.”

After a moment of silence they started attacking each other, wrecking the house as well as wrecking each other.

They somehow ended up in the room and they were still clawing at each other when, “STOP IT! JUST STOP!!”  They ignored the voice until a burst of wind separated them.

 

As you yelled, your friends ignored you; your anger rose and unconsciously you changed into your true form and flapped your wings hard in their direction.  Mi Ah and NuNu both crashed into the wall and both out.  You breathed deeply and after a second rushed towards your friends, not knowing you were the one who hurt them, “Omo! Are you guys alright…?” as you tried to wake them up your wings slowly went away and you changed back to a human.

You cried slightly and carried your friends to the bed, slightly wiping their wounds as they slept, “I’m sorry…”

 

“Wait protecting?” Suho furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, “I never heard of a Cupid being sent here with others; they usually have to be on their own…”

“And they have to find selectives and finish, so they could go home; without finishing they cannot go back to Tomi Planet,” Cho Hee added.  “Maybe the Cupid Princess is stupid, so they had no choice, but to bring people along with her…” Chen smiled and then looked over at Sungjong, “But I think they brought stupider ones to protect her.”

Cho Hee slapped Chen on the head and looked over at Youngjae, who seemed to be amused, “So what do you suggest we do? We need them to train these idiots… how do we persuade them?”

“We just ask… of course they will deny, so we have to fight them…” Youngjae stood up, “In my studies of Tomi Planet; I’ve learned that if you make them extremely anger their instinct is to fight back…”

“So they will be able to transform into their true selves?”

“Maybe… I mean I don’t know much about the pill, but to fight back I believe they have to go to their true form, especially if there are fighting a powerful force”  Everybody blinked and then Baekhyun said, “So you want us to anger potential warriors of Tomi Planet?”  Youngjae nodded, “That’s exactly what I’m saying.”  All of them blinked again, “We’re so dead,” they muttered in unison and then Yongguk who was quiet suddenly stood up, “Come on men! Stop being wussies for this is our mission and we must fulfill it; I have the perfect plan.”

They all started discussing and soon they had their plan planned out.  “So tomorrow at after school… no one be late arra.”

 

Mi Ah and NuNu woke up next to each other and then looked around the room, vaguely remembering what has happened the night before, “Where’s Ae Cha?” Mi Ah asked suddenly and NuNu widened her eyes and quickly got off the bed, “You don’t think she saw us…”

“Of course she did you idiot!” NuNu screeched and then ran out of the room, “AE… Ae Cha?”

“Hihi! You guys have a good sleep?” you asked as you place a plate on the table.  NuNu blinked and Mi Ah ran into her, “Yah! NuNu have you found…” NuNu moved aside and Mi Ah breathe, “Omo Ae Cha…”

“Breakfast is on the table, make sure you eat arra,” you smiled and grabbed your bag from the floor.  “Yah, where are you going?”

“To school… I’m going to practice archery before it starts, bye bye… don’t be late! Oh and make sure you eat… I think you’ll love it,” you yelled and ran out before they said anything else.  Mi Ah and NuNu blinked and looked at the food on the table, “You think she poisoned it?” Mi Ah asked.

“Yup… she definitely poisoned it,” NuNu confirmed and then went back to the room to change.

 

Bulls eye’ You shot and arrow again and again making each and every one of them go through each other.  “You okay there?” a voice asked from behind and you immediately turned and saw Taemin  and Onew standing there.  You sighed and smiled, “Of course! I just thought I should practice…”

“Then you should be practicing correctly... you should not shoot from anger of stress, but from happiness and wisdom,” Onew said as he shook his head, “Go now… and get rid of that if you want to return.”  You blinked and then looked over at Taemin and smiled, “Alright… I’ll return…”

“Ani, tomorrow… I will allow you to be at practice tomorrow; but not today…”  You bit your lip and nodded, “I understand,” you smiled and put back the equipment, “Then I’ll see you soon… bye bye.”

 

School was over as fast as it began and you were about to leave the last class when you found a letter; you picked it up and read it before running to the rooftop.  You barged through the door, “NO! DON”T DO IT!” you yelled and then opened your eyes and tilted your head, “Um…” you rubbed your head in embarrassment and lifted the note, “I thought…”

“No,” Youngjae said and then smiled as two others ran into you, “Oh Ae Cha! We read your note… please don’t… why are they here?”  You all stood up and all of a sudden the door behind them closed; you looked and saw Kai leaning on the frame.  You looked back at the others, “Umm… what’s going on?”

“Nothing…” Youngjae said and walked up to you, grabbing your slim wrist pulling you towards him, “Just thought we could have some fun.”  You blinked and smiled slightly, “Um,” you didn’t know what to say; you furrowed your eyebrows as you could sense the danger and then looked at NuNu, who seemed to be on high alert.

“Let go of Ae Cha,” she growled and Mi Ah immediately grabbed her wrist holding her still.  Youngjae smirked and then Daehyun and Baekhyun appeared behind Mi Ah pulling her away from NuNu.  Kai and Chanyeol grabbed NuNu while the others just watched.

Youngjae blinked and looked at Mi Ah’s and NuNu’s expression, seeing that the one person they are worried for is you; he smirked and then looked at Luhan.  Luhan widened his eyes, but then nodded hesitantly.

Youngjae then dragged you to the railing harshly, “D.O come here,” D.O came a little confuse of what they were doing, “Throw her off,” Youngjae said and D.O widened his eyes triply, “That wasn’t…”

“Now it is… do it,” Youngjae sighed.  You blinked and gasped as D.O grabbed you, Is this why they avoided me?  Why are they doing this?  Million questions ran through your head and before you knew it you were thrown off the roof.  How… How could they? It can’t end like this… not at all. 

Sadness and confusion rose and you changed.

 

NuNu and Mi Ah widened their eyes as D.O threw you off and immediately after NuNu broke out of their clutches and tackled him to the ground, changing into a lion.  Luhan looked over and quickly threw NuNu off on D.O, shocked at what creature NuNu was.  NuNu shook her mane and then turned into bull before charging at Kai who immediately disappeared from her sight.  She found him and charged at him again, but again she missed.

Her anger rose even more and she transformed to her true self, showing off her pink eyes and ears that were firmly attached to her head as well as her claws and tail.  NuNu struggled to move and Youngjae looked over at Luhan after observing NuNu for a while, “Luhan what are you doing?!”

“I’m holding her back from attacking anybody!” Luhan yelled trying to keep his concentration on NuNu; Youngjae blinked and was about to walk to the roof but, “You were right she is a mermaid!” Baekhyun yelled and Youngjae immediately went to Suho, “Give her water… in her true form she could die.”  Suho nodded and immediately carried water to soak her tail and gills.

Then Youngjae turned to Luhan, “Are you also holding Ae Cha?”  Luhan blinked and lost concentration as he widened his eyes, “OMG!” Youngjae and Luhan quickly ran to the railing, “Where is she? Do you see her?” Luhan asked and Youngjae tightened his lips, “She’s…”

“Wait what is that?!” Luhan asked as something flew towards them; Youngjae widened his eyes and immediately pulled Luhan down with him as a flash of white landed on the railing and a gush of wind followed.

Everybody stopped and stared at the source in awe, “The Cupid Princess.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Umm so yea… I didn’t proofread or anything, but I still hope it’s a semi good of  chapter hahaha^^ Stay Tuned((^^))

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMpRO6sBLGM2hR0rPYh4g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfivzsMB3BB3xeHlljP0e

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbbrbsmkL4319ge6-hnQo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH6pG4qPTbfDyPTcek01L

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA-q3-lL1RmBOVfWZx68yimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_qPTaeIIyK6Q0gLTde9g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-GtWd46fLpvL2WUXpOER

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk2FnynjACjYCK94k3x6h

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSujbE3bpUsXZR1WMf-27h