The Prank? Part 2

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 3

What did that demon do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes earlier—

As Seo Ya close the door your smile fell and you placed your hand on the wall to keep yourself steady.  God, that was really hard, you thought as squatted to the floor, back against the wall.  You grabbed your collar and flapped it against my skin, Why does my body feel like it’s in molting hot lava all of a sudden, is this one of the symptoms for being nervous or something, you plopped your head on your hands, no it can’t be, you put a hand on your forehead, OMG why is my forehead burning, you tried to get up, but end up falling over, you leveled yourself with your hands; nobody even tried to help you or asked what wrong until…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “I hope D.O bought some Sun Chips,” Baekhyun said as he was walking back to class, he looked at his watch, “Ah, I still have time.”  He made it to the back door and was about to open it, but he saw you at the other door, collapsed on the floor, only having your hands leveling you up. He watched as people just walked by not paying attention to you, he sighed and walked over to you…

 “Hey, are you okay?”  You looked up slightly and saw a hand stretched out towards you, you grabbed, and shook it.  He laughed and pulled you up, which surprised you, and your head landed on his chest, “Are… ok…?” you heard as your head started spinning, he peeled you off his chest, and stared straight at you, worry written all over his face.  You smiled as your eyelids fell and everything turned black…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked once again, as you remained on his chest, he felt his heart beat faster, worried that you might fell it he peeled you off his chest.  He saw that your eyes were disoriented, he put his hand on your forehead, pulling away quickly, and after a second he saw you smile as you closed your eyes and landed again on his chest.  He panicked for a sec. and then he carried you, princess style, and at the ‘speed of light’ took you to the nurse’s office.  He entered and the room was empty; he puffed as he placed you gently on the nurse bed.  He looked at you, “She must be the new girl,” he sighed as he walked towards the door, “Seems like I can’t pull that prank on you today?”  He stopped as soon as he reached the door with a thought. “I guess it’s ok if he’s late for just one class period,” he smirked as he pulled out his phone, and walked out of the door.

He looked at his watch again when he was in front of the back door and smiled, “Looks like I beat my record,” he walked in.  As Baekhyun walked in he felt someone’s piercing eyes on him, he shrugged it off as Chanyeol wrapped his arm around his neck, “Yah, Baekhyun, where were you?”  Baekhyun laughed and smiled at Kris who was staring at him, Baekhyun remembered the donut Xiumin gave him, “When you see Kris give this to him, I’m sensing you’ll need it,” Xiumin had said.  “Kris hyung, I got you a donut,” Baekhyun beamed as he pulled out the donut, holding it out for Kris to grab it, which he did after he sighed.  Baekhyun laughed at Kris, and then looked around and saw Seo Ya right in front of him, Oh?  Those were the eyes, he thought.  He put a fake smile, “Oh, Seo Ya,”  Seo Ya stared at him, at first it seem like she wasn’t going to do anything, but after a second, she suddenly charged at him, and grabbed his collar.  Baekhyun looked around, and saw that everybody had their eyes on them, he sighed as Seo Ya spitted, “I swear Baekhyun if you, or the other demons hurt Ae Cha, I will treat you like the fish in my dad’s market.”

“Okaay,” Baekhyun grabbed her little wrist and peeled it away from his collar, a little creep out, “I have no idea who this ‘Ae Cha’ is so…”

“Demons? Fish?” Luhan interrupted; he didn’t pay attention to their conversation, he was looking far off in the distance, but something about demons and fish really caught his attention.  They all looked at him amazed and sighed; Kai leaned closer to Sehun, who was laying his head on Luhan’s shoulder, “Do you think that fall affected his head?”  Sehun shrugged, knowing clearly why Luhan had asked that. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwEphLdBPDcXHhgMEW8vy

Kris was annoyed that Seo Ya is out to get them and that Baekhyun cause trouble once again; he said a prayer in his head, God, please give me a calm mind, so I won’t kill these two right here right now, he sighed and went in between them, “Seo Ya, what’s the problem again?” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT27GRGQZdtXdiHZM5Dg6G


Seo Ya rolled her eyes and huffed, “Baekhyun’s the problem,” her eyes became sharper, and Baekhyun could feel it, “I don’t know what prank he’s going to pull, but…”  The teacher walked in just in time and they had to sit in their seats.  After the said their greetings, the teacher said, “Ok, I was going to introduce the new student, but she’s apparently not here today…” the teacher sighed, “Yes, Ms. Kim?”  Seo Ya told her that the new girl was here and that she was just right outside, Baekhyun remembered the girl he helped, he laughed at the thought, he looked at Seo Ya at the wrong time, God, she thinks it’s me again, he looked away, and his smile grew, I guess… I can work with this.

Seo Ya growled under her breath, and ringed her fingers together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up with blurry vision; when you got your vision cleared, you shot up and gasped, “Wh…where am I?”  You look around and found a boy, with his head down, at the edge of the bed, NuNu? You thought.  You smiled, “Wah! NuNu, I didn’t know you can shape shift to a human, and a boy one at that.”  ‘NuNu’ didn’t respond, and you started to poked ‘her’, “hmm, Ma Ma wo e le!” 

“Wo e le?” you mimicked, “Ne, NuNu, what does that mean?” you asked shaking ‘her’.  ‘She’ stretched and looked up at you and smiled, “Ah, you finally woken up, huh?”  You didn’t answer, you were so amazed at the big dent in ‘NuNu’s’ face, “Wah! NuNu did you get hurt?” you asked poking the dent, ‘she’ laughed, “Who’s NuNu?  My name’s Lay,” he held out his hand, “What’s yours?” you pasted a smile on your face, so he’s not NuNu, you blinked, hopefully he didn’t hear the first part of the conversation.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI33GSZxBOBo6jaoRQ14E

“Uh are you still here?” Lay asked shaking his hand back and forth, near your face.  You blinked again and nodded, “My name is Ae Cha, Hwa Ae Cha,” you held out your hand and he took it in his.  He got up and stretched, and you grabbed the hem of his shirt and asked, “What does wo e le, mean?”  He paused and looked at you, then he laughed, “You’re an interesting person,” he sat down, “Wo e le means ‘I’m hungry’ in Chinese.”  You squinted trying to process it then you looked around the room for your bag, you found it at the other end of the bed.  You grabbed it and dug through it and found your lunch box, you held it up towards him, “Here you can have some of my food.”  He coughed up a laugh, “No, don’t worry I have my own, I just have to wait till lunch to eat it.”  Ae Cha nodded slowly and put the lunch box back in her bag, “Oh yea,” she turned back to him, “Where am I?”

 

 

Author's Note:

I tried to make this chapter a little longer, i don't know if it is thought^^

I hope you like this one, and i hope the chapters will get better as I go along.^^

Thank you all again for reading this far and I hope you will contiuned to read it as it goes along. <(^.^<)