Engaged?!

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 10

“Huh?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finished working and you looked at the clock, School must be done, I can go home now, you turned to Cho Hee, who was texting on her phone, you sighed, what am I going to do now, I can’t break up a relationship.  Cho Hee looked at you as you slumped down unto a chair, “Ae Cha, are you ok?  You’ve been kind of down ever since I told you I had a boyfriend,” she furrowed her eyebrows, “Don’t tell me you like me.”

“Of course I like you,” you said looking up at her.  Cho Hee clenched her teeth and said, “I’m sorry Ae Cha, but I’m not like that I only like guys.”  You furrowed your eyebrows, “but you said you’re my friend.”  Cho Hee blinked a few times and then sighed with relief, “Omo, I thought you liked me like that,” you scrunched up your face and Cho Hee laughed, “I thought that you wanted to date me.”  You shook your head, “No, I’m already engaged.”  Cho Hee’s jaw dropped, “You’re already engaged!”  You nodded, Cho Hee put her hand on your back, and you suddenly asked, “Is your boyfriend your true love?”  Cho Hee crossed her arms, “I wouldn’t say he’s my true love, we’ve only been dating for a few months,” she looked at you, “Is the person you’re engaged to your true love?”  You widen your eyes shocked by the question and shrugged, “I…”

The door rang as someone entered you bowed and greeted without looking at them, Is he my true love?

“Ae Cha?” a voice interrupted your thoughts, you looked up and pointed your finger at them, “Oh you guys!”  Cho Hee walked up and asked, “Ae Cha, you know them?”  You nodded slightly and then pointed at the unfamiliar faces, “I don’t know them, but I do know,” you pointed at the others, “Them.”

“Cho Hee Noona, you should have told me, my new classmate was working here,” one said.  Cho Hee smacked that guy in the head, and Cho Hee said, “I don’t want her to be corrupted by you guys.”  They pouted and you’ve remembered something and went into the kitchen.

 You came out a few minutes later and handed a bag to one guy, “Suho, thank you for lending your jacket to me.”  Suho smiled and nodded then a guy wrapped an arm around you, smiling, “So, you’re Ae Cha,” he held out a hand, “I’m Chanyeol.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Gbyj0_mIMeio7YDDEtX

Cho Hee hit his hand away before you shook and put you next to her, “All of you introduce yourself without touching her,” she looked at you and winked, “She might get in trouble.” 

“Why would she get in trouble,” Baekhyun fixing his hair. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLFV9cAAaG1QOlHxNfMLu

Cho Hee turned to you and whispered, “Can I tell them?”  You nodded not really knowing what she’s talking about.  Cho Hee smiled, “Because she’s engaged and if her fiancée comes and sees you touching her…”

“Engaged!” all of their jaws dropped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ae Cha, try this on, no not this, this,” your umma rummaged through your closet throwing clothes at you to try on.  “Umma, whats the big deal?”  your umma turned to you and smiled, “Ae Cha, you have to look perfect, when you meet your fiancée.”  You sighed when your umma turned around throwing clothes again, you looked at the mirror, “Umma, I’m barely 17, and I was looking at the well the other day, and I saw the humans marrying at an older age and they got to pick who…”

“They are humans, we are not,” your umma interrupted as she turned your face to her, “You only see the happy side to their romance, but a lot of humans get a divorce, have you seen anyone here who’ve separated?”  You thought about Mi Ah’s umma, but didn’t bring it up and shook your head.  Your umma smooth down your hair and held a dress up to your face, “I’ve found it!”

After you changed and got your make up done, you looked at the mirror barely recognizing yourself, you sighed and then plastered a smile on your face, as you walked out of the room.  Your umma and Appa, where dressed in their best attire, your umma gushed as she walked over to you, “Ae Cha, you look so beautiful.”  A woman went next to your umma, “As expected of the Cupid princess.”  Your appa grabbed the woman’s shoulder, “Noona, you’re supposed to say it’s because she’s my daughter.”  The lady laughed, “Yea, but she got my sisters lovely features.”  Your appa laughed a big hearty laughed and crooked his arm for you to grab, “My daughter are you ready to meet your husband?”  You shifted your eyes to the painting on the wall, and then to your appa, “Can you tell me a little about him?”  Your umma sighed and put a hand on your shoulder, “You’re going to meet him, so we don’t have to tell you anything.”  You nodded and walked out the door with your appa while the others followed. 

You’ve entered the beautifully authentic restaurant, walked past the golden fountain, to big double doors that swung open as soon as you arrived, your appa took your hand off his arm, “You’ll be dining with him alone, and we’ll be in the other room, discussing the plans, with his family.”  You nodded, standing still, your umma chuckled and gave you a little push; you bowed to them and walked in the; doors closed.

You walked to the beautifully decorated table and looked at the man you’re going to spend eternity with, you bowed to him, the elf waiter came and pulled out a chair, you sat down, thanking the elf waiter.  You turned to the man, “I’m Ae Cha, Hwa Ae Cha.”  The man laughed and nodded, “I know,” he smiled at you, “I’m Changmin, Shim Changmin; prince of SM Planet.” 

You smiled, and examined his face, he was very handsome, and had nice kind eyes. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjwPRwrHd53_Ke35bCoMY

"You don’t need to be too formal, I mean we should be ourselves since were engaged.”

 

You let out a breath, “I know, it’s just that I’m meeting you for the first time, and I’m trying not to make it awkward, but I ended up making it…”

“You’re really funny, I like you already,” he laughed, you laughed as well, then he said, “So when are you going down to Earth?”  You cocked your head to the side, “A month from now.”  He nodded then said, “You should be careful on who you make friends with there,” you furrowed your eyebrows at him and he waved his hands, “I mean, I just want my wife-to-be, to be careful, I don’t want anything to happen to you.”  You slowly nodded your head, what is he talking about?

Dinner was done and you went home, as soon as you entered your room you put a hand on your cheek, and changed.  You ran out the door, saying, “Umma, Appa, I’m going to see Mi Ah,” your umma smiled and waved you off as she gave your appa some hot cocoa.

“Ae Cha, over here,” Mi Ah called out as you made it to the shoreline, you walked towards her and sat down, “So how is he, tell me everything!”  You smiled, “He’s very handsome and had nice kind eyes,” you turned to her, “Do you know anything about SM Planet?”  Mi Ah tapped her finger on her chin, and then nodded, “Yea, my cousin went there, why?”

“Because my fiancé is the prince there.”  Mi Ah blinked and then gushed, “Omo, Omo, Omo, Omo…”

“What?”

“My cousin said he’s like the most handsomeness person she has ever seen!”

“Really?”

Mi Ah nodded her head, “Yes!”  You smiled, “SO what have you heard about SM Planet?”  Mi Ah bumped shoulders with you, “You’ve never been so interested in other planets before, well excepted Earth,” you smiled, she pointed at a big star, “That’s SM Planet, it’s a very big planet full of beautiful people,” she folded her arms behind her head and laid down, “My cousin said, that they all look like full blooded humans, but more gorgeous.  And that they all have powers that either can break or build a planet.  It’s a nice planet, but my cousin told me some have been banned to who knows where.”

“Banned?  How come?” you widened your eyes.

“My cousin hasn’t really told me, but I guess some broke the sacred law of the planet, but…” she turned to you, “Have you guys kissed yet,” she said completely changing the subject.  You rolled your eyes and pushed her, “Yea.”  Mi Ah sat up, eyes gleaming, “Omo, where nose, forehead, eye, cheek, or,” she wiggled her eyebrow, “ liiippss?”

You laughed and pointed to your cheek, Mi Ah laid down again, “That seems boring.”  You laughed and looked back at the stars, Banned?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled and nodded.  They all looked at each other, then Cho Hee, and then to you, “REALLY?!”

 

 

 

 

Authors Note:

We got to meet her fiancee,^^  i hope you enjoyed this chapter<(^.^)>