Partially Revealed

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 12

All of them looked at her, Suho spoke up, “You know why?”  Cho Hee nodded and Chen blinked, “How you were banned long before us, You…”

“Yes, but they were planning to ban you guys long before.  That’s the reason they banned me and took away my power,” Cho Hee gasped as she slumped onto a seat.  Tao sat beside her, “What do you mean?”

“It means that they wanted us out, and since Cho Hee noona figured out their plan, they kicked her out, long before she could tell us and took away her powers, so she won’t be able to read another’s mind ever again,” Kris spat as he knocked over a chair.  Cho Hee nodded, and Sehun blinked, “Why were they so eager to kick us out?  We did everything for them, we…”

“They saw all of you as a threat; you were all born with some of the most powerful powers in our world.”

“We already know that Noona; we just want to know why?” Chanyeol sighed.  Cho Hee rolled her eyes, “You guys were very popular, but everybody was scared of you, Prince Changmin was one of them.  He looked at all your files, looking at your family history, he figured out long ago your parents were the leaders of the ultimate rebels in our nation.”  They all nodded, “But I still don’t…”

“Your parents were working with Tomi Planet, the planet of mythical beings; we’ve been in war with for thousands of years.  They were marked as traitors and were executed, giving me the honor to take care of all of you.”

“That’s the reason, we were told about, and also how we couldn’t use our powers correctly,” Xiumin pointed out.

“I don’t understand why it took a long time for them to ban us for that,” Chen wondered.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqe_rHy7ZM_tuPGTdDPWz

“And why did Prince Changmin hate us we did nothing, we didn’t even reveal…” Baekhyun started,

 Cho Hee put her hand up, “That’s exactly the reason, and it wasn’t just his secret; it was the nations secret.”  Exo’s eyes bulged and murmured among themselves, Cho Hee sighed, “The secret of MaMas death.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WAKE UP AE CHA!” NuNu screamed in your ear, you shot up and looked at the clock, 5:30am again, why NuNu?” You went to the bathroom and got ready.

You went to school and again saw the big group of people; this time you were very curious on what they were looking at, you walked a little closer, but Seo Ya wrapped her arm around you, almost making you fall, she laughed, “Ae Cha what are you looking at?”  You pointed to the big group, “Why they all are crowded up?” 

Seo Ya huffed, “They’re all gathering around, ‘Exo’ aka the demons, like they always do in the morning.”  You gasped, “Why do they want to hang out with demons, don’t they know how dangerous they are?”  Seo Ya nodded, “Precisely, I don’t know either, but let’s go to class.”  You guys walked, but you still looked at the group, you heard a man calling your name, but Seo Ya pulled you inside.

Seo Ya was in front of you covering you from seeing anybody, you thought it was a little weird, but didn’t say anything about it.  After the bell rung, the teacher came to the door where, Seo Ya and you were standing at, “Ahem, Ms. Kim why aren’t you in class?”  Seo Ya looked up at the teacher, “Oh I was just making sure Ae Cha, doesn’t leave this time.”  The teacher nodded and looked at you, “Ms. Kim you could go inside now,” when Seo Ya went inside the teacher smiled at you, “Come on inside and introduce yourself.”

You came into the classroom, looking down biting your lip; you heard people howling, “She’s cute!” and blah blah blah.  They did a greeting to the teacher, when the teacher slammed her books on the podium, and then the teacher told you to introduce yourself.  You bowed, “Annyeonghaeseyo, My name is Ae Cha, Hwa Ae Cha; please take care of me!”  They all clapped and you looked up and saw; Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kris, Kai, and Baekhyun; you smiled and went to the seat the teacher pointed at.  Your seat partner was Kai, the guy that didn’t talk to you once, you smiled and nodded to him; he ignored it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiYzgVqnN1m6605KyeXe9

Class was over and Seo Ya ran to your seat, pulling you away from Kai, “Omo, Ae Cha, what do we do?  You have to sit next to one of the demons!”  You tilted your head and looked at him, who walked over to the others, “He’s a demon?”

“Ne, and so are the ones with him,” Seo Ya scrunched up her face, you furrowed your eyebrows, “But they seem so nice.”  Seo Ya looked at you, “You talked to them?”  You nodded and told her everything, she shoot daggers at them with her eyes and pulled you with her to them.  They all sat up, “Seo Ya, are you going to allow us to hang out with Ae Cha?” Chanyeol asked.  Seo Ya laughed, “Yeah right,” she glared at them, “What have you guys done to make Ae Cha think you’re so nice?”

“What are you talking about; we are nice,” you all turned and saw Chen walking into the classroom along with D.O, Tao, Xiumin, Lay, and Suho.  Seo Ya rolled her eyes, “Yah, Yeah, you may think, but no.”  Seo Ya turned to you and smiled, “Ae Cha, don’t hang out with these demons, they live to eat people’s hearts.”  You lifted your eyebrow, clutching your chest, and looked at them, is this why NuNu say stay away from them as well?

Baekhyun looked at you holding your heart, and shot up from his seat, “Stop spurring lies Seo Ya, and for your information, I’m not in the mood to be toyed with,” he swung his bag over his shoulder and walked out the door; Seo Ya stood there speechless.

 “What just happened?” Chanyeol asked standing up.  Chen widened his eyes, “I would’ve expect that from Kris, not Baekhyun,” they all crowded to the door, and Kris turned to Seo Ya, who was still speechless at Baekhyun’s outburst, “Sorry Seo Ya, something happened last night, and it was his time to exploded,” they walked out of the room.

“Seo Ya,” you turned to Seo Ya, “You shouldn’t make demons angry.”  Seo Ya turned to you and smiled, “Want to eat lunch on the rooftop?”  You nodded and looked at the now empty seats, and then looked at the people staring at you guys, maybe I should apologize.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

“BAEKHYUN!” Xiumin called out as they grew closer to him, Baekhyun was about to run, but something flew to his head and knocked him over, they came to him.  “Luhan! Was that really necessary?” Baekhyun rubbed his head.

Luhan nodded, “Yes, because if I didn’t we would have never caught up with you.”

Baekhyun sighed, and Sehun asked, “What was that Baekhyun, you never talked like that.”  Baekhyun shrugged, “I guess it’s just what Cho Hee noona told us, yesterday, and what Seo Ya said, brought the conversation back.”

“Yea, she was straight on of what happened,” Tao widened his eyes.

--------------

Lunch Time:

“Seo Ya said to meet her at the roof, but I need to go and visit Cho Hee,” you got your lunchbox from your locker; you puffed out your cheeks, and closed the door.  You walked up the stairs and saw Lay, you hesitated a little then ran to him, “Hi.”  Lay widen his eyes in shock and then soften his face, “I was sure you were never going to speak to us again.”

  You smiled and shook your head, “No, although you guys are demons, you are really nice, and I would be rude if I started to ignore you.”  Lay laughed and then after a minute of silence he said, “You want to eat lunch together with me and my brothers?”  You shook your head and pointed up to the ceiling, “No, I’m eating with Seo Ya on the roof, but thanks.” You starting walking away from him, but then you stopped and turned, “Oh, and tell Cho Hee, I’m coming to the coffee shop after school.” You ran a waved goodbye, tripping on the way.

  Lay laughed and went to Exo’s rooms, “Lay what took you so long?” Baekhyun asked wrapping his arm around his neck; Suho ripped Baekhyun off of Lay.  “I was talking to Ae Cha.”  Everybody turned to him, mouth gaped, “Really!?” D.O gasped.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvn_G9P_JiPw_Hx0quWeH

“She’s still going to talk to us?” Chanyeol leaped up from his seat, Lay nodded his head, “Yea, her exacted words were, ‘although you guys are demons, you are really nice, and I would be rude if I started to ignore you’,” it was silent, and Luhan laughed, “Are you serious? Does she really think were demons?”  Lay nodded and then thought of something, “Hey, how ‘bout we eat on the roof again?”

--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ran across the last floor, to the roof door, and ran into somebody, “Oh, I’m sorry are you ok?” the person helped you up; you nodded and looked up at him, mouth gaped.  “Are you sure, you look a little…”

“I’m Ae Cha, Hwa Ae Cha!” you basically shouted, the person was shocked at the sudden introduction and then remembered the girl from the coffee shop, “Oh, your Ame Ricano’s cousin.”

“Who’s?” you asked and then remembered, “Oh yea, I’m Ame Ricanos cousin, how do you know her?”

“Well, she started working at the coffee shop, I go to, when its lunch, and she wanted me to help you get acquainted with the school,” he said then he held out a hand, “I’m Kim Hyun Jung, and if you need anything just go to my office.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaW-MJpaRWLRYUGpLO8bv

You shook his hand and nodded, “Thanks, I will!”

You opened the roof door and ran to Seo Ya, who was leaning on the roof wall, “Seo Ya!”  Seo Ya turned to you with a smile that quickly faded, “Ae Cha, are you ok?  Did those demons hurt you?” 

You shook your head and looked apologetic to you, “I have to go somewhere, it’s very important, so I can’t have lunch with you today.”

“But were not allowed to leave school property,” Seo Ya pouted, you nodded, “I know, but I’ll be back without being seen, arraseo?”  Seo Ya nodded and sighed, “Ok, but be careful!”