Signal for Help

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 16

“Ae Cha, are you ok?”  NuNu was poking you to let go, but it’s been so long since she changed back to her true form…

-------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Eomma, I want a pet! Please can I have a pet!” you followed your Eomma around, trying to annoy her to get you a pet.  “Ani, just concentrate on your archery,” she walked away quickly.  You pouted and went out to find Mi Ah.  “Mi Ah!” you called out as you found your friend playing with her pet narwhale; it has been a year since her father died, and she finally got her tail.  “Hey!” she called out swimming to the shore line, “What’s up?”

“I wish I had a pet like you,” you huffed as you sat down beside her, Mi Ah laughed and put a hand on your shoulder, “Their a lot of responsibility and let’s face it you’re not responsible at all.”

“Yah!” you pushed her arm, “I am to responsible!” you stood up, looking her down.  Mi Ah laughed, “Yea, tell that to the unicorn you forgot to feed; I don’t think Mrs. Min will ever let you pet sit Sina again,” before you could retort she swam away.

You were kicking a can in the sidewalk of the city, and then you remembered what Mi Ah said, let’s face it you’re not responsible at all, you saw an alley next to you and kicked the can really hard, “Is this responsible!”

“Ouch!”  You widened your eyes and ran to the person you accidentally hit, “Omo, I’m sorry are you ok?  I wasn’t looking and…” you looked around and the person suddenly disappeared, leaving her heavy black coat behind.  You tilted your head and grabbed the black coat, but under it were a small silver little dog, one that can be found in the human world; you widen your eyes and knelt beside it.  The dog started growling at you, but you slowly let out a hand, “Wah! You’re very pretty!”  The dog stepped backwards, but you crept closer, “It’s ok, I’m not going to hurt you, nor would you hurt me.”

The dog stopped and you slowly picked it up into your arms, “I like your fur, and your kind eyes,” you kept complimenting it, but all of a sudden the dog grabbed the overcoat with its mouth and jumped out of your hands.  You watch it run and saw that it changed into a human figure; you wanted to follow it but, it must be a furry.

You walked home confused at what just happened in the alley, and when your Eomma asked what was wrong you just shrugged and went to your room.  You collapses onto your bed and grabbed your hand held mirror, observing your face, I didn’t puff up, that’s a first.  See you are allergic to animals, all kinds; that’s why you weren’t able to feed Sina because you were sneezing the whole time, and you puffed up into hives; it wasn’t because you forgot.

That furry was the first animal thing I wasn’t allergic to; that is the only one.

The next day you went to the same alley, where you found the furry and called out, “Hey, it’s the girl from yesterday.  It’s ok if you don’t want to show your face, but I want to be friends, if that is possible, is it? I know furry’s aren’t dangerous?”  You heard nothing but utter silence and sighed, I guess it’s never coming back. You were about to walk away when, “I’m not a furry.”  You heard a swift jump and turned to see, but the overcoat covered its face, you could see nothing, but the figure. 

“But you shape shifted to a doggy.”

“But I’m not half human.”  You nodded slowly, what kind of creature can shape shift into an animal, but is not a furry?  “My name is Ae Cha, Hwa Ae Cha, what’s yours?”  There was a silence, before an answer came, “I don’t have one.” You widen your eyes, “Where’s your family?”

“I don’t have a family.”  Her blunt answer where simply but you could feel the pain, you smiled, “I’ll call you NuNu, is that ok?”  ‘NuNu’ didn’t answer, “And I am your family.”  You didn’t know why you said that, but it felt right.  ‘NuNu’ laughed, “Are you afraid of monsters?”

“Ne, a lot of people are.”

“Well, I’m a monster you don’t want me in your family.”

“You’re not a monster, a monster is evil and demeaning, but you are nice and kind…”  before you could finish ‘NuNu’ took off her overcoat and revealed her piercing pink eyes, large canine teeth, complimented by her paw printed cheeks and striking green hair with ears popping out, “Your scared, I could see it in your eyes.”  You shook your head and walked closer, smiling, “Nope, not at all because you are my family.” 

She turned to a pup and stared into your eyes; you smiled and took her in your arms and walked home.

You returned home and your Eomma widened her eyes as you walked through the door, “Ae Cha! You know your allergic, why bring… wait why aren’t you puffing?” She grabbed your face and turned it all over, “You’re supposed to be puffing.”

“What? No, congratulations, for finding someone who wouldn’t give me hives?”  You lifted NuNu up and place her on the floor, “Eomma, this isn’t just a dog, it’s not a furry either, but it could change,” you looked at your new friend and saw the nervousness in her eyes.  “It’s ok,” you whispered and NuNu took a deep breath before changing to her true form.  Your Eomma looked at NuNu, “You’re defiantly not a furry, what are you?”

“She wouldn’t say, but she told me she could change into another animal, look.”  NuNu change into a unicorn, and you petted her, “And see no hives.”  You smiled and your eomma’s eye grew wide as your appa walked behind you, “Yeobo, Ae Cha found someone…”

“Appa! She’s our family now, and her name is NuNu.”  NuNu returned back to her true form and bowed to the king; your appa sighed and patted the head of the surprised NuNu, “I know what you are, don’t worry I won’t tell anyone, but you can’t show your true form anymore,” with that your appa left to his studies.  You pouted, “Appa what do…”

“It’s ok, I know I can’t,” she changed back to a pup, “But at least I could still talk to you.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

“NuNu, I thought you weren’t supposed to be in your true form, but it’s ok I won’t tell anyone,” you pulled away and smiled, “Because in this form you can find true love.”  It was such a sensitive moment, but NuNu bursted into laughter, “Yea right, no one would love someone like me,” she walked and sat on your bed.  You laughed, “You never know, at least you get to have a decision,”  NuNu widen her eyes, “Ae Cha…”

“Hey, want to go to school with me?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you serious?” they were shocked, but they did recognized the voice, “He took your power so he could have it for himself?”

“Well, remember I also told you…”

“We know,” they sighed and Kris looked up, “What’s the other news?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmNNXY-HvdrRG5ed1tCgJ

“But I didn’t…”

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore.”  Cho Hee sighed knowing how stubborn Kris is, she went to her bag and pulled out a white feather; all their eyes widened, “Noona, I got a feather, just like that,” Baekhyun exclaimed as he ran to get his bag,

He came back and showed Cho Hee, who grabbed it, “Anyone else have one?”  Kai stood up and handed Cho Hee another.  Cho Hee smiled as they sat back down, “Do you guys know where these feathers came from?”

“Maybe from a crane, but it looks too unique,” Luhan rubbed his temples, “It’s something I’ve never seen before on Earth.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0C8l6_LDd5BmZUu7VTQh

“Exactly, this feather came from a being in Tomi Planet…”

“Tomi Planet? Isn’t that the planet our planets been in war with?”  Cho Hee nodded, “This is the princess’s feather.”

“What is she like a mythical goose or something?” Chanyeol asked, and Cho Hee hit him on the head, “No, she’s a cupid.”

“But we found them on Earth…”

“She’s here, we need to help her.”

“What are you talking about, Noona?”

“A cupid princess never sheds a feather unless she needs help; I doubt that she knows it yet, but since we are the ones to find it; she’s calling for our help.”

“The cupid princess is betrothed to Prince Changmin,” Kai suddenly announced, they all looked at him, “I spoke with Taemin, he told me.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ75Ah0dXW_MRPL0A4E5lR

Cho Hee bit her lip and started pacing, “This is bad,”

“Why?”

“Because if Prince Changmin gets married to her, he would have unbelievable amount of power that may destroy both Planets.”

“Does the princess have that much effect?”

“Ne, she’s especially strong when she completes her mission,” Cho Hee stopped, “We have to stop her from completing.”

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong, i hope you like this chapter..^^  We got to figure out how you got NuNu, and what you shedding a feather means and such.  Also other stuff and stuff haha.  Oh and before i forget i made a poster for this story tell me what you think of it^^  Stay Tuned ^(o^.^o)^