True Form

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 15

You titled your head as Kai place your jacket on your shoulders and then remembered again, “Ah, you guys were that, and were cold so I gave you my jacket,” you laughed and they started laughing to, especially Chen.  You looked around and asked, “Um, when does next class start?”

“Actually,” Luhan began, “Why did you skip?”  You stuck out your bottom lip in thought, and shook your head, “Nothing important… Well bye!” you left the roof.  They looked at the door in awe, and Chen bursted out laughing, “OMG! I wish I’ve seen her face when she found you.  And you’ve seen that she left quickly cause she’s probably too embarrassed for you,” his laugh echoed through the roof,  Luhan and Suho pouted and Luhan winked at Suho as he pulled Chen’s pants down and took a picture, “Maybe I should show this to Seo Ya!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeQeF3j99IiHBaq1V_kO1

“YAH!” Chen shouted as he pulled his pants back up, “You little demons, you’ll pay for this!”

“Oh look he’s even calling us demon; Seo Ya and him were made for each other!”  Chen grew red, and started chasing Luhan and Suho, with lightning in his hand.  Kai sighed and called out, “Make sure you don’t make any imprints Chen,” he walked over and leaned and the roof wall, taking out the feather, “Why do I feel so calm and secure looking at this feather?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjyylN_Ewp4EEjtaOIfMb

-------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------- After School:

“Ae Cha!” Seo Ya ran to catch up with you, you turned and waved at her, “Ne, you want to go to karaoke with me and some of my friends?”  You shook your head, and apologized, “I can’t make it today, I have to take care of my pet and observe Cho Hee and such.”  Seo Ya pouted and huffed, “Fine, but only this once, next time you HAVE to come, arraseo?”  You smiled and nodded as she skipped off.

“Yah! Ae Cha, are you going to visit Cho Hee?”  You turned and saw Lay running up to you, you smiled and nodded, “Good, we’re going there too!”  You smiled as you knew who ‘we’re’ was and then chuckled a little remembering the incident.  Lay furrowed his eyebrows as you laughed at nothing; you notice him staring and you quickly stopped, he smiled and grabbed your arm, “Come on their waiting.”

----------------------------------------- 

Exo and You arrived at the Coffee Shop, you immediately ran to Cho Hee, “Wah! You’re here again.” You nodded and Cho Hee looked at Exo behind you, “You guys came early today!”  They smirked and walked to a table at the corner, Cho Hee rolled her eyes, and turned to you, “Are you going help me, or hang out with my dongsaengs?”

“Their actually your brothers?”

“Ani, but we are like family,” she sighed as you walked behind the counter, “To me their my only family.”  Your eyes soften as you hugged Cho Hee, “Aww, that’s so sweet!”

“What’s so sweet?” Baekhyun asked as he walked up to the counter.  “Cho Hee unni say…”

Cho Hee covered your mouth, and hissed at Baekhyun, “What do you want?”  Baekhyun pouted and reached out, poking Cho Hee in the forehead, “You work here, you should know what I want.”  Cho Hee rolled her and went to the coffee machine, “Yah, aren’t you suppose…”

“She already knows our order,” Baekhyun smiled as you turned to him, “but why are you behind there?”  You blinked, Ah I’m supposed to work, but I don’t have my uniform, you smiled and winked at him before you ran into the kitchen.

At the time you winked, Baekhyun felt an aching pain in his chest, he doesn’t know why, but for some reason, he couldn’t keep his eyes away from your back even when you disappeared into the kitchen.  Then recognition kicked in, “Yah! You didn’t answer my question!”

“What was your question?” Sehun popped up next to him grabbing the coffee that Cho Hee placed there seconds before; Baekhyun widened his eyes and grabbed the rest, and walked to their table.  “Yah where did Ae Cha go?” Luhan asked as he tried to see passed Baekhyun, Baekhyun huffed, “She left, so you could of just did your little mind thing and bring the coffee here yourself.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg4s1IDuaKVxYOpj8LAiC

“Yea, but she was still there when we asked you to go get it,” Luhan smirked as he retorted back, but looked uneasy remembering the incident;  Baekhyun laughed and took his seat next to Chanyeol.  “Chanyeol, I think Luhan needs his coffee heated up.”  Luhan swallowed and snatched his coffee holding it close to his chest, “No I don’t.”

“Oh, but I think you do,” Xiumin interjected as he lifted a finger and touched the cup slightly, making not only the liquid, but the entire cup to freeze.  Luhan jumped as he felt the coldest crept to his fingertips, he resorted to just hold the cup with his mind, “Now I can’t drink it anymore, and it’s all your…”

Cho Hee slapped the back of Luhan’s head, making him drop the cup, “What the heck! There are still people here, what are you doing using your power,” she hissed as the cup smashed into pieces.  She looked back and sighed with relief when the customers did not notice anything.  “Baekhyun started it!” Luhan whined as he was about to get hit, but you showed up with the hat firmly on your head, “Don’t be mad at them unni, I’ll get a broom.”

They looked at you walk away, and Cho Hee laughed, “She didn’t need to put that hat on, it’s not lunch,” her smiled quickly faded as she looked at the younger boys, she lifted her arm in the arm as she was going to punch them, but instead she left back to the counter. 

You returned and started sweeping the frozen pieces, So, this is ice coffee.  “You work here?” Luhan asked as you put the pieces in a trash can, you widened your eyes behind the cap, “You know it’s me?” They were silent for a second, but then it turned an all- night laugh fest, “Ne, it’s obvious it’s you,” Baekhyun breathe in between his laughter; you pouted and walked away, but what I’ve seen in TV this usually works… does that mean Hyun Jung knows it’s me… and as if it was a command said person entered the shop, you yelp, “H… Hyun Jung, Welcome!”  He smiled at you, “Hey, Ame, you’re working at this time too?”  Good he still thinks I’m Ame. You nodded and watched him go over to the counter, they looked so cute together, why can’t humans tell who their true love is when their right in front of them.  You smiled as you walked closer to listen to their conversation:

“Annyeong Cho Hee.”

“Ah,” Cho Hee was taken aback although she was facing the front the whole time, “Uh, Annyeong Hyun Jung, the usual?”  You shook your head, Really unni ‘the usual’ try to at least asked a question that doesn’t let the conversation die quickly, like ‘why do you always come for lunch?’ or ‘how’s work?’ or the best of the three ‘I like you, do you like me?’

Hyun Jung nodded and flashed her a smile, and you saw Cho Hee’s cheek turn unnoticeable pink.  See Cho Hee you do like him, why can’t you see that for yourself, you started to envy her a little, sometimes I wish…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi_pZsjuslq54lieK5_XJ

“Ae Cha?” you jumped a little hearing your name, you spun around, looking at every possible direction, but no one called your name, did I hear wrong? For some reason it sounded like my so-to-be-husband, Changmin… that’s impossible though… right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exo watched as Cho Hee was talking to Hyun Jung, for some reason they too also feel they are right for each other.  They saw how Cho Hee would blush and be taken aback from him, something they have never seen Cho Hee do before, not even with her boyfriend.

Their eyes landed at a shining person, Ae Cha, who was watching intently at them, “What is Ae Cha doing?” Sehun asked while watching you spin around, looking lost.  They were about to call you… “Stay Away!” they widened their eyes  and looked at Cho Hee, who upon talking to Hyun Jung heard the same thing.  She smiled gently at them, trying not to look as shocked as they do, wishing she had her powers to talk to them, but instead she used her eyes, We’ll talk about this later.

After an hour or so; you were ready to go home, NuNu would be worried again if I don’t show up home on time.  “Yah, Ae Cha, do you need us to walk you home?  You looked at them and thought of NuNu, who warned you, and shook your head, “Not today, but maybe another time, besides it’s not that dark out,” you pointed at the obviously black outside.  They looked as if you were crazy, but before they could speak, you were already out the door.

You looked back making sure they weren’t following you and went to the secluded part of the park, changing to your true form, and flew home. 

“NuNu, I’m home!” you yelled as you entered; NuNu didn’t come, you were confused, where is she? You walked around and you saw her true form at the balcony.  Her true form was surprising: she looked like a human from the back, having long green hair, that curls at the edges; her body figure very similar, but when she turns you obviously know she’s not a human:  She had piercing pink eyes and paw print birthmarks on either side of her cheek; she had ears firmly attached to her head; when she smiles you see her canine teeth longer than a humans, stronger than one.  You looked at her and smiled, You never turn to your true form, you were glad that she is in true from because even home, NuNu would have never change to her true form. No one knew what kind of mythical creature she was; she wasn’t a furry since she’s not half human;  they would just call her a mutant or monster, which is weird concerning were they live in, but you didn’t think she was.  But it was normal to wonder, but in the end  you just concluded she was one of a kind…

“Ah, Ae Cha , your back home!”  She was about to change when you pulled her into a hug, “Ae Cha? What’s wrong?”  You shook your head, “Nothing, I’m just so happy!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coffee shop hours were over and Exo and Cho Hee went home, collapsing at the outstretched coach, that surprising fit all 13 of them with even enough room to spread out your legs.  “I need to talk to you guys, meet me in the room,” Cho Hee suddenly said after a few minutes; she got up and left them on the coach. 

“Noona, seems to be on edge, is it because the meeting with the councilmen?” Tao sighed and looked up at Kris.  Kris just walked away, “Come on!” he irritably said before disappearing; they all shoot up, bumping into each other, and ran to the room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyMTg13NbudAIQrz40iyk

They walked into the room and sat without any questions; they were frightened with Cho Hee’s aura, even Chen didn’t dare to speak, Cho Hee began, “You heard the same thing too, we all heard it, it was directed to us,” she laughed mendacity, “Seems like he hasn’t perfected it to say more.”  Exo squinted their eyes and scrunched up their faces, Cho Hee looked at them, “Do you know where one’s power go when it is taken from them?”

“To the planets underworld, where they keep it safely lock so no one takes it,” Kris replied.  Cho Hee smiled, but that wasn’t a smile of happiness it was a smile of knowing with a hint of fear, “But what if someone takes it?”

“Well, wouldn’t they get the power?” Xiumin tapped his chin.  Kris furrowed his eyes, “Noona, where are you going with this?”

“Do you know why your parents were rebels to their own country?”  Cho Hee choked on her words, making the others speechless, “Well, do you?”  The shook their heads, they really never knew why, Cho Hee chuckled like a complete maniac, “It was because the government was corrupted or will be corrupted…”

“You remember your Eomma; she foretold the future, kind of what Tao could do, well when he perfects it.  She foretold that the day our world was on its verge of destruction, there would be 13 heroes to save them, and I can tell that day she was telling me about is coming soon.” She paused and sat down in front of them all, “She even told MaMa this in private; MaMa being the woman she is believed your Eomma, and wanted to make sure no such thing would happen, that was of course before you were born.”

“SO that’s the reason,” Baekhyun clenched his fist, “Those evil… to even dare to think let alone kill…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLa7ka4IY6esx5EFVoys5

“Ne…”

“So, your power to speak and read one’s mind is now in the hands of a councilman?”

“Not a councilman, your one and only Prince Changmin.”

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! Its YoungBee again, i hope that you enjoy this chapter, even if it is a little all over the place^^  We got to see NuNu's true form exciting isn't it... it's ok if it's not.  Surprising i have no questions for this chapter, but Stay Tuned <(o>.