Not Human...

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter

You woke up by NuNu clawing at your back; you looked behind you and saw that she turned to a cat so all of them could fit in the same bed.  You smiled and pet NuNu’s fur, but flinched and fell off the bed as you heard something clash in the kitchen.  You stood up, after untangling yourself and looked back at your friends: Mi Ah was still asleep as a rock holding onto NuNu, who was clearly awake and clearly struggling to get out of her grasped, “Ae Cha! Help me!” she hissed as she tried to scratch Mi Ah, but couldn’t as you would disapprove.

You laughed, “Just turned back to human.”  NuNu did as she was told just as there was another crash came from the kitchen.  “Omo Ae Cha! I think there’s a murder here!!”

“Or worse maybe V is back!”  You bit your lip and NuNu grabbed your arm as she finally escaped Mi Ah’s grasped.  “Let’s go check it out… don’t worry I’ll protect you.”  You nodded and held tightly onto NuNu’s arm, but jumped as you felt another arm.  You started slapping the thing that touched you, “Ae-Ow! Ae Cha It’s me!!”  NuNu pulled you back and you finally focused on the thing that touched you, “Mi Ah!”  Mi Ah rubbed her head and pouted, “I heard the noise to and I just wanted to protect you.”

“You can’t even protect yourself from Ae Chas hit…”

“Shuddup!”\

“Guys, there’s something in the kitchen!” you whined a whisper, getting their attention completely; they both wrapped an arm around yours and all of you stealthily went to the kitchen.  You saw a shadow and quickly started throwing the nearest thing which was of course your two friends at the figure.  You didn’t bother turning on the lights as you continued throwing random objects, which some mysteriously landed safely on the ground or counter.  Seeing that you kept missing and that your friends are knocked out; you screamed which didn’t help since someone covered your mouth.

Oh God Oh God!! It’s V; I just know it!  “Are you calm now?” a gentle voice asked as the lights switched on.  You nodded and the hand slipped from your mouth.  You then turned, hand on chest, “L-Luhan, W-what are you doing h-here?”

Luhan rubbed his nape, “Mian if I scared you, but I was just practicing some things so…”

“No, I mean what are you doing in my house?” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, “You told us to stay the night since it was late.”  Your mouth turned into a big ‘O’ as you remembered, “Mian…” you said slowly as you turned a bright pink; Luhan gently smiled and unconsciously brushed his thumb across your cheek, soothing you.

You both stood there looking in each other’s eyes until a groaned was heard behind you; you quickly turned and saw NuNu getting up, visibly pd’off, “What they hell! Ae Cha seriously I feel like…” she was quickly muffled by an equality annoyed Mi Ah, although she didn’t show it at all, “Shut up! She was just scared!”

NuNu huffed and pulled you away from Luhan, hugging you tight, “My Ae Cha.” She said, glaring intently at Luhan, who was at a loss for words.  Mi Ah scowled and grabbed you, pulling you out of NuNu’s grip, “As if! Ae Cha’s Mine!”

NuNu and Mi Ah started screaming at each other as they were arguing who you ‘belong’ to, which woke up everybody else in the house.  “Yah~” someone yawned, “What’s with all the noise?”  Luhan turned and stifled a laugh at a certain someone’s bed hair, “Them,” he said pointing his thumb in your direction.  Baekhyun sniffed and looked at you being completely tortured, “Should we do something?” Luhan asked as Baekhyun grabbed a bowl.  “It’s ok, it seems like that happens a lot,” Tao yawned as he came in, hugging Chanyeol’s torso.

“Wow, Luhan you’re actually awake!” Xiumin walked in completely surprised.  “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Means you’re a sleep who…”

“I’ll make breakfast!” D.O announced before Chen, who was clinging on his shoulders, finished his sentence.  D.O quickly grabbed all the utensils needed, while Chen ushered the others out, “D.O doesn’t like it when people are messing around in the kitchen,” he smirked and then collapsed on top of Suho who was still sleeping on the coach, “Wakey wakey Joomyeonie!!”

Suho groaned and pushed Chen off of him, “Gosh what the heck did you eat to make yourself so heavy?”

“I don’t know you tell me… I thought electricity was light…”  Xiumin slapped Chen in the head, “Shut up before you say something stupid.”  Chen pouted and then turned to you who were still in the middle of the girl’s arguing.  Baekhyun sighed, upset that he didn’t get to eat yet, “Could you guys quiet down?” he whined, but the only thing that happen was that they got even louder.

“Don’t worry Baekhyun they’ll quiet down once Kris wakes up,” Tao said as he appeared beside Baekhyun, Baekhyun pouted, “But when…”

“Will YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!” someone roared as he threw the blanket off of him and glared down the source of the noise; Mi Ah and NuNu immediately shut their mouth and returned the glared.  You, sensing the tension, laughed forcefully and tugged on the sleeves of the two girls, “We should get ready for school, ne?” you looked at the stares and saw that they didn’t have any intention of losing… you sighed, “Let’s go,” and you dragged them into the rooms which surprise the boys.

“Told you,” Tao smiled and Baekhyun returned the smile with gratitude, “Wow, it seems like you’re getting a hang with your future telling thingy magig.” Tao shook his head, “Not really…”

“Ah… don’t be too humble… anyways Kai and I will get our school stuff,” he grabbed a blanket and threw it to the side before shining a light in Kai’s face; Kai groaned and teleported to another space, “Kai we have to get the clothes come on,” Baekhyun pouted and grabbed Kai’s arm.  Kai groaned again and rubbed his eyes, “Take me…”  Baekhyun chuckled a little at the Youngers attitude and placed him on his back, “Hold on tight then.”

 

They arrived at their house and started getting their and the others uniforms, and then they were about to leave, but, “I need to talk to you guys.”  They blinked and looked at Cho Hee, who had bags under her eyes indicating she hasn’t slept at all.  Before they could answer, she said, “Bring everyone else and meet me in the room,” she walked away.

Kai and Baekhyun looked at each other, “Sneak attack?”  Baekhyun nodded knowing what he is talking about, “Sneak attack.”  They both disappeared and Kai came back a millisecond earlier with ten others attached to him, “So why did we come again?” Sungjong asked as he detached himself from a very tired Kai, “Ask Baekhyun.”

“Where is he?” Chen asked just as Baekhyun appeared with a struggling D.O, “I’m.. he… Dangit D.O! Stop moving!”  D.O escaped with little force and glared at Baekhyun, “I was cooking and now I ca…”

“Cho Hee needs us so let’s go,” Kai yawned walking out of the room the others followed.  They went in the room and saw six other figures along with Cho Hee, “Y-Youngguk!” Kai stuttered when one of the figures were in full view, Youngguk gave a gummy smile, “Here and ready for duty.”

There was a moment of silence until the light broke it, “YAY!” he cheered as he attacked one of the six, “Junhong! You are still so cute!!!” he rubbed his cheek against the others face.  “Guys! Calm down! We have something important to talk about!” Cho Hee yelled, her patience thinning; everybody immediately went to a seat ignoring everyone else’s presence as they put their attention on Cho Hee.

“Umm… Noona?” Junhong whispered; Cho Hee turned to him, “I though t we were going to surprise them at… school?” he sunk down in his seat as Cho Hee glared at him.  Cho Hee sighed and roughly skim through her hair, “That was the plan, but I just received another call and we can’t waste time so that’s why I’m telling you now, now sit back and keep your mouth shut.”

Everybody did as told and Cho Hee spoke while pacing, “When you guys were gone I call Boa and found out some interesting news… Prince Changmin was the one who awoken V because as you know he has the power to bring the dead back to life.  And as well as since his power isn’t the strongest he also steals others powers.  Prince Changmin woke V because V is the best tracker to find the Cupid Princess AND also can her power from her.  Now Boa told me that the Cupid Princess has a power stronger than the Cupid King, but she doesn’t know it and if V gets a hold of it he can destroy the whole galaxy… Price Changmin is also craving that power.  No one still knows who V is working for and if he’s getting the power for Prince Changmin.”

“Prince Changmin is not stupid, we have no idea what he is planning to do with V when there’s a possibility that V could betray,” she stopped pacing and looked at them, “I just received another call and Boa told me that we need to find the Cupid Princess and teach her how to control her powers, oppose from what she said before…” she started pacing again now changing the subject, “And Ae Cha… as you know had an encounter with V.”

“Boa told me that there’s no chance in hell V would ever touch a human, so she told me that the only explanation is that Ae Cha is not human,” she stopped and turned to them again, “We need to figure out what she is… she may be dangerous, not only to us but herself.”  She smiled then, “But she also told me that she may be the key for you all to perfect your powers… so we need to convince her to train ALL of you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Annyeong! So it’s been a while since I updated, but here is another update^^ YAY!!^^  I hope you enjoy it and hope that it’s not confusing^^ Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

tumblr_ljrn97VlFS1qdcel5o1_400.gif  Omona!

tumblr_ma33t2Bq6Q1r9p9v4.gif  PArty all night^^

kj7gs01273143093_large.gif  He sees you over there, but he wants to see you here^^