I'm lost

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 23

Ding Dong’, “Sungjong! Go get the door!”  The others yelled as they lazed around the television.  Sungjong shook his head, but walked to the door anyways; he widened his eyes as he opened the door revealing Mi Ah.  “I got lost,” Mi Ah laughed as she ran her fingers through her hair.  Sungjong stifled a laugh and ushered her inside away from the cold.

“Sungjong, who…” Exo turned and furrowed their eyebrows, “Who are you?”

“I’m Mi Ah… Annyeong!” she said brightly, unconsciously inter lacing her fingers with Sungjong, which made him blush.  Chen lifted an eyebrow and smirk, “Sunggy! You have a girlfriend… you sly guy, bringing her here…”

“S-she’s not my g-girlfriend!” he stuttered.  Chen laughed, “Just by you response, I could tell your lying…” suddenly an idea popped into his head as he walked over to Mi Ah, putting his arms around her shoulders, and whispered something in her ear.  Sungjong widened his eyes and pulled Mi Ah away from him, “YAH!...”

“See I told you,” Chen smirked as he laughed at Sungjong’s flustered face.  Mi Ah just stood there completely confused and said, “I’m lost.”  Sungjong nodded, “This is why I told you I could’ve came home by myself…”

“But I wanted to you… you don’t know how many bad things lurk in the shadows, things that the human eye can’t even see.”

Sungjong was going to question her philosophy, but decided to let it go, well actually he didn’t let it go; the question was basically lost as he looked into her eyes.  He snapped out of his trance as he heard a snicker, “You guys are too cute,” Chen laughed as he grabbed onto Xiumin’s shoulder for leverage.

“Well I’ll take you back,” Sungjong sighed, ignoring the snickers of his fellow friends, mostly from Chen.  Mi Ah shook her, “Ani, because then I’ll have to take you back here…”   Sungjong lifted an eyebrow completely wondering how he can send her back without her insisting on bringing him back; he opened his mouth to say something until…

“How bout we all send you, so no one goes out in the night alone,” Kris suggested, trying to keep his composer in front of the love-sick couple.  Mi Ah pouted her lips in thought and then nodded, “Ok, as long as everybody is safe by tomorrow, I guess that would be fine.”  Everybody sighed with relief and all of them bundled up before they walked out the door.

 

After a few minutes, they noticed they had no idea where they were going, “Yah Sungjong, where is her house anyways?”  Sungjong kept walking, “Well, she lives with Ae Cha if that helps.”  Everybody stopped in their tracks as they turned to Mi Ah, “You live with Ae Cha… What’s your relation with her?”

“Relation?” Mi Ah furrowed her eyebrows and pouted her lips, before answering, “I’m her cousin… ne her cousin.” Mi Ah nodded at herself as she confirmed.  They all nodded alongside her and started walking again, until she stopped, “I’m sleepy.”

“All of us are, it’s like two in the morning now, so…” before Sungjong could finish his sentence Mi Ah collapsed on his chest, softly snoring.  Sungjong sighed and carried her up princess-style while trying to ignore the comments, Chen and the others were making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you serious right now?” NuNu asked visible annoyed as she opened the door, revealed Exo, Sungjong, and the sleeping Mi Ah in Sungjong’s arms.  Sungjong gave a small smile, NuNu sighed and ushered them all in.  NuNu pointed her finger to the direction of the room, before going into the kitchen.

 

You yawned and rubbed your eyes as NuNu the grouch got out of the bed to answer the door.  After a few minutes you heard faint voices that sound familiar and got out of bed to see who is there.  You widened your eyes in surprised as you bumped into Sungjong, “Wah Sungjong what are you doing…” you looked down to see a sleeping Mi Ah in his arms, “Ah, that explains it… she always sleeps when it’s two; she can never stay up another minute,” you looked back up at his soft eyes, “You might have a problem to rip her off though… she’s a clinger.”

“It’s ok, I’m sure I can get her off… anyways the gang is here if you want to see them… they seemed pretty worried about you for some reason.”  You widened your smile and quickly left Sungjong, who went to the bed and tried to place Mi Ah on there, but she would slip off.  He tried a couple of times again, but nothing, except the death grip on his neck, “So this is what she meant by clingy.”

 

You skipped into the living room and smiled brightly as you ruffled a random head, “HiHi! What are you guys doing here?”  Everybody turned around, but all their expressions were unreadable, “What’s wrong?” you asked as they said nothing.  NuNu popped up, “I guess Sungjongs dealing with the clinger… I’ll be right back.”  You nodded and looked back at the gloomy bunch; you sighed as they just stared at you, “I guess I did something wrong… I’m going to help Sungjong with Mi Ah then.”

You turned to walk away, but someone, unexpectantly wrap their arm around your shoulders bringing you close to their chest, head prompting itself on the crook of your neck.  You blinked and tilted your head slightly to see who it is and it was Baekhyun; you were about to say something but his shallow breathing stopped you.

A couple of minutes have passed until someone broke it, “Ae Cha, how are you feeling?”  You turned and looked at Sehun; you smiled slightly, “I’m fine… why do you ask, do I look pale?” you put your palms on your cheek, which was warming up by the second as Baekhyun’s hot breathe brushed your neck.  “I should be asking Baekhyun; he doesn’t seem well.”

“He’s just been worries about you… we all have actually,” Luhan admitted as his eyes adverted from the floor.  You bit your lip, Did someone tell them I was gone…maybe Sungjong did…  “Mianhae, for making you guys worry, but I’m fine… seriously, but you guys don’t look so well, maybe you should go to sleep… stay here for the night since it’s too late, arra.”

They all opened their mouth to oppose, but you spoke again, “I won’t take no for an answer… let me get you guys some blankets.”  You grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist and reluctantly took him off of you as you walked away.

“I guess were staying here for tonight… it’s good, we could protect her for now… someone call Cho Hee,” Baekhyun yawned and face planted himself on the coach.  Kai nodded and dialed the number…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ah Cho Hee, you called?”  Cho Hee looked at the woman and bowed slightly, “Boa, you know who V is right?”

“Ne.  Why do you a…”

“What do you know about him?” Cho Hee interrupted wanting to know what she knew.  Boa sat back in her seat and sighed, “He’s the cousin of The Cupid Princess, well at least that’s what is told to everyone, but they are not blood at all… her samchon, Taekyun, took him in, for he was abandoned, which if I must say rarely happens in Tomi Planet.

“Turns out he also has Cupid blood in him, but his blood was also mixed in with black magic… they don’t know from what creature though.  They watched over him for several years teaching him their ways.  When they found him to be harmless, they introduced him to his brother, the royal family.

“He fell in love with The Cupid Princess at first sight and wanted to claim her as his; of course The Cupid Princess never knew that since, what I’ve heard she’s very naïve and oblivious…”

“Wait, he loves The Cupid Princess?”

“Ne, ever since he saw her; he loved her.  He never lost his love for her; he once swore he will take her for himself someday.  Anyways there was an evil purpose to his arrival in front of Taekyun’s house; it was to take the power of The Cupid Princess… you see The Cupid Princess has something special within her, no one not even her father is as powerful as her.  She doesn’t know her own strength… that is one of the reasons Prince Changmin agreed to marry her… to steal the power from her.

“V knew that very fact as well; he has the ability to power from creatures, and used them.  Although he loved The Cupid Princess, his other half of him told him otherwise; she was just part of their plan… they needed her.  One night, his other half took full advantage and attacked The Cupid Princess…”

“Ok, um Boa I really have no idea where you’re going with this…” Cho Hee said guiltily as she looked at the screen; Boa sighed and rubbed her nape, “I guess I wasn’t making really any sense, so basically long story short… V is after The Cupid Princess for her mysterious power that she doesn’t even know she has; if he get a hold of that he can destroy the whole galaxy… you have to make sure that he doesn’t get it, and you have to make sure that The Cupid Princess doesn’t figure out she has it, and release it.  So that’s why when he attacked her that night; they killed him right at the spot, but now he’s roaming again looking for her.”

“She doesn’t know? And wait do you know?!”  Boa chuckled and nodded her head, “Ne, I knew since the beginning I was there when Prince Changmin turned him back alive…” Boa sighed, regretting not stopping him, “They hid the truth from The Cupid Princess… they can’t let her know…”

“Ok… what happens if V kissed a normal human girl…?” Cho Hee said cautiously as he looked up at Boa’s wide eyes.  Boa blinked and tilted her head, “Then that girl is not a normal human.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cho Hee left the room, exhausted from taking in all the information… she explained so much to her that she doesn’t even understand, but now she knows that they can’t waste time anymore.  She went into another room, where Youngjae and them were sleeping, “Yah, it’s time to…” she grunted as she answered the phone, “Yeoboseyo?”

Noona, were not coming home tonight… we’ll be home tomorrow before school…” he hung up and Cho Hee sighed, “They’re making things harder for me… oh and you guys; you’re starting school tomorrow; you can surprise them there.”  Cho He left after saying that and Youngjae leaned back in his chair, “Looks like our mission starts today.”

 

Author’s Note:

Annyeong^^  I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope it gives you a little insight of whats happening… hopefully hahaha… mian I haven’t updated in a while and I hope it makes since^^ Stay Tuned (^*^)

Treat:

tumblr_static_baekboom.gif  Nothing... Nothing at all Baekhyun^^