Meet the Rest of Exo^^

Cupid's Day Out

Chapter 5

Suho froze for a second, you saw his expressionless face and laughed, “Which means,” you got up and walk to the ocean splashing it between your fingers, Suho’s eyes followed you hesitantly, “you have to get wet,” you splashed water at Suho, who tried to guard his face from your splashes. 

After you got Suho soaking wet, you sat next to him satisfied; he got up and squeezed the water from his jacket, you laughed, “At least I got my revenge,” Suho looked at you, “Revenge? For what?”  You smirked and squeezed your hair, then smiled very brightly, “For you scaring me, and making me jump into the ocean.”  Suho coughed a laugh and you guys stared eye to eye, “You said that it wasn’t my fault… wait Ocean?”

“Oh, well, I take it back,” you pouted and then said, “Yea, ocean, it’s really pretty, but where’s the shore, and why does it smell weird?” you scrunched up your nose.  Suho slowly smiled and pulled you up, you smiled and squeezed the hem of your shirt, Suho’s eyes widen and he placed his jacket in front of you, and quickly walked away saying, “Remember to return it.”  You tilted your head and looked at the jacket, you shrugged and put your arms through it, is he mad?  No, if he was he wouldn’t have lent me his jacket, I wonder why he did that?  Well at least I protection in the front and back.  You looked back at the ocean and smiled, Oh, Mi Ah how I wish you were with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Suho oppa why are you all wet?” “Where’s your jacket, Suho oppa?” girls asked as soon as they saw Suho walking in the hallway.  Suho smiled and nodded and saw Kris talking to another guy, he ran to them, avoiding girls asking questions, “Hey guys what’s new?”  They looked at him, “Apparently, your new look,” the other guy said, “You know, hyung, people usually swim with swimsuits on.”  Kris smirked and asked, “Suho, where’s your jacket?”  Suho sighed, “I let someone borrow it for a while.”  Kris nodded his head, “Tao, can you go to my locker, I think I have some dry clothes for him to where.”

  Tao nodded and was about to walk away, but Suho grabbed his jacket, “No, it’s okay, I’ll ask D.O or Xiumin, for dry clothes because,” he went to Kris and put his arm on Kris’s shoulder, “Let’s face it, your clothes will be too long on me.”  Tao laughed and agreed, Kris smiled and pushed Suho away from him, “Don’t touch me when you’re wet.”  Suho pouted and out came another guy, who jumped on Suho’s back, “Suho hyung, you’re all wet.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk7N-6HKI9LtYZK4OLpnf

“Thanks for saying the obvious,” Suho said as Tao and Kris peeled the guy off of him, “And now you’re wet.”  The guy shrugged and stretched, “Oh, Suho I have a favor to ask.”  Kris and Tao looked at them and Suho yawned, “Ask me at lunch, right now I have to find some dry clothes.”

“Here just borrow mine,” the guy took out clothes from his bag, “I’m sure they’ll fit.”  Suho smiled with relief and Tao pointed to the clothes, “Do you always bring extra clothes with you Chen hyung?”  Chen smiled and nodded as he pointed to the sky, “You never know,” he points to Suho, “Especially with this guy.”  They nodded in agreement and Suho went to the restroom to change.

“He usually never gets wet,” Chen leaned against the wall.  Kris looked up at the sky, “We’ll discuss that at lunch, but you guys should be careful from now on.”  Tao sighed and nodded.  Chen pouted, “You should be careful too, Kris hyung,”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVDCWupa2SW9Eul3sAUAz

“What do you mean?” Tao interrupted, and Kris glared at him.

“You should stop taking joy rides in the middle of the afternoon,” he stretched out his arms and yawned, “Humans these days can tell if something’s off, especially if they see a six feet beast in the sky,” Chen walked away.  Tao turned to Kris, who was burning red, “Kris hyung, does he mean six feet or six feet.” Kris scrunched up his face, breathing in and out to stay calm, “Tao,”

“N..ne?”

“I think it’s best if you go first.”

“AGREE!” Tao scream as he ran down the hallway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You heard a lot noises coming from outside the door, you cracked it open and saw people rushing to class.  You sighed and patted your wet self, maybe they won’t notice me like last time, you walked out of the door and someone ran into, knocking you 4 feet away.  “Oh crap,” the guy said running to you looking around making sure nobody saw, he turned to you and helped you up, “Oh my God, I’m so sorry,” he was freaking out checking your arms making sure you don’t have any cuts and bruises, “I should’ve been looking, then this wouldn’t have happened,” he continued.  You covered his mouth and patted your wet clothes, “its ok I’m not hurt that bad,” he in a breath, you took his arms, “Breath ok, that’s the only way you huma… we humans can live.”  He let out a breath and sighed, he then squinted his eyes at you, you smiled and spread your arms out, presenting yourself saying, “I fell in the pool, and the guy who saved me gave me his jacket,” you spun around, smiling.  He sighed, “And you’re going to class like that?”  You nodded your head no, “I’m going back home…” you sighed, “Today just isn’t my day.”

“What do…?” the guy started.

“Oh, by the way my name is Ae Cha, Hwa Ae Cha,” you beamed, holding out your hand, “What’s yours?”

The guy took your hand, “I’m Kyungsoo, but everybody calls me D.O,” he held onto your hand longer than he needed to, and he saw people looking, he quickly put his hand to his side, “Uh, I have to go class,” he started walking away, but he turned for a second and said, “Oh, and I hope your day gets better.”

D.O was all smiles when he entered his class.  “Yo, D.O, what’s up?” someone grabbed him, and patted his jacket, “You’re a little wet… did Suho spill a little water on you?”  D.O patted his jacket and shook his head, “No, I ran into a girl, and she was soaking wet,” he went to his seat and sat down.  The guy wiggled his eyebrow, “Oh, a girl is it?”  D.O laughed and pushed the guy, “Ew, Xiumin hyung, don’t do that it looks so weird.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP1LSu17A8jiU1jh_zxGa

“What looks weird?” D.O and Xiumin looked behind them and found Kai and Baekhyun leaning on the wall, and after a minute or so saw Chanyeol running through the door panting, “Why did you guys leave me, you know I don’t…”

“D.Oie, you are the best person I ever met,” Baekhyun ran up to D.O and hugged him.  Xiumin laughed and grabbed his water bottle to give to Chanyeol, who chugged it down whole, “Thank you!”  Kai patted Chanyeol on the back, “Sorry hyung, only if you could do what we can do, you wouldn’t be so tired.”  Chanyeol laughed and made sure no humans were watching when he snapped his fingers and fire glowed from his hand, he smiled as he saw Kai’s pale face, “But I like mine,” he turned off the fire and patted Kai on the back, Xiumin laughed. 

Xiumin closed his eyes as he started sniffing; he turned to Baekhyun and D.O, “Wah! D.O thank you!”  Baekhyun exclaimed as he grabbed the Sun Chips from D.O’s hand.  D.O smiled as he looked over at Xiumin, Kai laughed, “Xiumin, I told you, you should just give up that diet.”  Xiumin shook his head and pouted, “No, I don’t want to turn fat.”  Xiumin sighed and took his seat. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlMaYH_vtzohjqW3zeZR1

Tao walked in moments later, face pale and eye circles darker than usually, Kai went up to him, “Yo, Tao what’s wrong, did you see a ghost?”  Chanyeol pulled Tao towards him, and rubbed his back, “Oh, our Tao what’s wrong?”  Tao went to his seat and said, “Kris hyung.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfGbISBONXVTqkgN_ttY9

They all widen their eyes and nodded.  Chen walked in and laughed, “Tao, did Kris take it on you again.”  Tao shook his head, “No, he let me run this time, but why did you do that?”  Chen shrugged, “Hey, you could’ve turned back time to prevent me from saying that.”

“Shh, Kris hyung said we should be careful,” Tao said looking around.  Chen sighed and sat down next to Xiumin, who gave him a pat. 

“Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol, aren’t you supposed to be in your class by now,” the now dry Suho walked in.  Chanyeol brightened, “Your right,” he turned to Baekhyun and Kai, “Would one of you mind holding on to me, so I could to class on time.”  Kai shrugged, “Fine I will since,” he pointed to Baekhyun, who was eating his Sun Chips happily, “Baekhyun’s to occupy with the love of his life.”  Chanyeol sighed with relief, Suho laugh and Chen said, “How is it fitting?”  They all looked, well except Baekhyun, at Chen to Suho, D.O asked, “How’s what fitting?”

“This guy,” Chen pointed to Suho, “got his uniform all wet, and was missing his jacket.”  Suho rubbed his neck and flashed a smile, “That’s just because…” 

“Oh, shoot we got to go mnnnnow,” Chanyeol interrupted, Kai nodded and grabbed Baekhyun, who still focused on his Sun Chips, “I guess I’ll take him too,” Kai sighed as they started walking out to the isolated hallway, “ Oh yea,” they turned to him, “You guys might want to avoid Seo Ya,”

“What hap…?” Suho started.

“I’ll tell you guys at lunch,” Kai finished as he closed the door.

“I guess Baekhyun played a prank on her again,” D.O said.

“Yea, but the prank he pulled on her last time was hilarious,” Chen chimed in.

“I wonder if she got the chalk out of her hair,” Xiumin laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As D.O walked off, you waved goodbye, and peel you skirt off your skin, “I need to get dry, before I go home to NuNu,” then you thought, Maybe I could also find those ‘special’ people, you sighed as you started walking, but how will I know who they are, I know NuNu told me, but I just can’t put my finger on it.  You shook your head and went up a pair of stairs.  You climbed all the stairs to the top floor of the school, and walked down the hallway.  You then found a narrow staircase, and climbed up the stairs, you found a door at the end; you put your hand on the knob and turned.

 

Author's note:

Yah! you gy=uys finally get to meet the rest of Exo.  Have fun reading and learning more about them^^ Enjoy(>^.^)>