009

Regrets

Seohyun made her way slowly down the hill, afraid of Jongin's fury. As she walked down, she could see Jongin leaning against his car, and staring into space as a tear rolled down his cheek. She felt a pang of guilt hit her, and Jongin turned to his sides, to see her watching him. Wiping his tear away, he said coldly with a hoarse voice," Hop in, we need to get back to the cafe."

She watched as he boarded the car, and the engine. Scurrying to the side of the car, she muttered," I am really sorry, Jongin." She then pulled open the door, and slided inside. Jongin then stepped on the accelerator and sped off back to the cafeteria, the tension between them was awkward and tense.

 

 

"Seobaby," Tiffany smiled at the sight of the younger latter, and embraced her. "You left Donghae oppa in alot of questions." Seohyun was about to go downstairs, when Sehun called out," Noona, he is fine. He says he would find you later, personally."

Kris then cleared his throat, and gestured towards the empty seats," I think we should start the wedding ddiscussions." As they took their seats, Sehun noticed that she wasn't sitting beside Jongin, which was totally unusual, and both parties' eyes were red. 'Did they cry?' he thought, as he glanced from one to another.

Seohyun then glanced at Luhan, who was seeking treatment for Yoona, and tons of memories flow back into her mind.

 

 

 

 

"Ouch, it hurts alot, oppa," Seohyun whined cutely, as Luhan attended to her wound on her knee. Pressing the towel gently against it, he chided her," I told you to be careful! Why are you even wearing a 6-inch high heels on a rocky path?"  she then pouted, as he wiped the blood away.

Luhan then took out the medicine, and used his bare fingers to apply it on her wound. He then smiled," I am happy, that I can nurse you now, Seobaby." The younger girl chuckled, and he carried on," But, really, this wound is seriously awful. Don't ever wear that pair of heels again, without me beside you."

 

 

 

"So, is that arrangement fine with you all?" Kris interuppted her thoughts, and she snapped back to reality. She nodded along, with the others, although she didn't know what was going on. She then murmured," I am really sorry for oppa's behaviour, Luhan-ssi."

The doed-eyed boy smiled assuringly," It is only a small bruise, don't feel guilty." Yoona then added jokingly," He is an iron man, he should be fine in a few days." The rest just shot looks at one another, except for Jongin, who was staring at Seohyun intently.

"Jessica, you would really help me design a wedding dress?" Yoona asked hopefully, and the older girl sighed softly before nodding. She then said bluntly," I just need your preference, and Tiffany, I need you to help me with the sewing and the knitting of everything." Jongin then asked," Then, what is my job?"

Kris glanced at the papers in his hands, and grinned," Going around all the cake shops in Seoul, to find the best wedding cake ever." "With Seobaby noona," Chen clapped his hands gleefully, as he looked at Seohyun, who seemed to be in a daze.

"Hyung, can I go alone to search for the cakes?" Jongin asked cautiously, trying not to drop hints that he and Seohyun weren't on talking terms. Sehun then frowned," Andwae, hyung, your taste in food is really bad, which is why you need noona with you." He then eyed Seohyun, who seemed to be looking at Jongin.

Jongin then growled," My taste isn't that bad, and why not you, Oh Sehun, join us two?" The others chuckled, and Chanyeol teased," Your taste is really bad, Jongin." "I can't accompany both of you, as I am in charge of the decorations in the church," Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"So, it is settled, let's get down to business and make this wedding for them the best!" Suho cheered, and Sehun scoffed," The best of the best then." Luhan then glanced at Sehun, who then tucked in hands neatly into the pocket and headed for the exit. "Ignore that kiddo, he is such a brat sometimes," Lay smiled.

Both Luhan and Yoona, smiled and held hands together as they stood aside to let the rest passed. Seohyun was about to leave, when Yoona called out to her," Seobaby." The younger latter turned behind, just to see Yoona, looking at her longingly and Luhan, playing with his fingers.

"Nae?" she asked softly, and Jongin stopped at the exit of the door, to wait for Seohyun, and also listen to their conversation. "I want to thank you so much, for being so open and fo-" "I didn't said I was ready to forgive you, I only agreed to helping you. We are still strangers, not friends," Seohyun butted in.

Yoona's face fell, and Luhan sighed," Seohyun, I know it is my fault for cheating on you, and now, I am actually g-" Seohyun then clicked her tongue," Look, if you are going to apologise to me, for everything that you have done, listen. I won't accept it, the reason I am helping you both is because a wedding means alot to a lady."

"Your mistakes, can't be fixed with just a sorry. If you really want me to forgive you, get out my life, Luhan-ssi. The day I saw you with her, together, the door for you to exit my life is already opened. I am just waiting for someone else, to just walk in and I can close the door," Seohyun carried on, coldly.

Luhan widened his mouth, and Yoona bit her lips. "I really want you out of my life, and also, the day I met you, I think was stupid enough to make that stupid decision. I regret that alot, Xi Luhan. I regret loving you more than loving him who loves me more than you," she muttered and turned around to walk away.

"Jongin," she mumbled, as she caught sight of the tanned boy, standing by the door. "I am waiitng for you, noona," he said gently and Seohyun approached him. "Let's go," Jongin muttered and grabbed her hand, dragging her to the exit downstairs.

Yoona then buried her face in Luhan's chest, and mumbled," Oppa, I only want her to forgive me. She has to listen to me, and I can really explain to her." Luhan then hugged her, and carressed her hair," It is okay, you still have me and our baby."

 

 

"You heard everything, didn't you?" Seohyun asked slowly, and softly as she tried to break the cold ice between Jongin and her. He then glanced in the rear mirror, and replied," I hear alot of stuff today, which one are you talking about?" His cold tone, pierced through her heart without any hesitation.

She then stared out of the window, and she bit her lips to prevent her tears from falling. Just then, the car then stopped, and a pair of soft hands touched her lips. Turning her head, she sees Jongin wiping the blood from her lips, and reaching for a tissue in his backseat. "Stop bitting your lips, noona. It is really a bad habit you have there," he muttered as he pressed the tissue gently against her lips.

"I can't stop that habit," she mumbled softly, as she looked at him with her pair of big eyes. Jongin then wet the tissue paper with some water, and wiped slowly. "Noona, your lips are going to be swollen with those bitting every time," he commented as he gazed at her.

Seohyun then feel tears rolling down her face," Jongin-ah, please stop treating me in this cold attitude. I don't like it, and I can't stand being you being so distant from me." Jongin blinked his eyes a few times, as he looked at his love, crying because of him. He then pulled her closed to him, and shushed her.

"Noona, I am sorry, I didn-" "Don't do that to me anymore," she butted as she tightened her grip on his shirt, pulling him closer to her. Jongin patted her head, and hugged her tightly," Arrasso, it is my fault noona, I promise never to do that again."

He then feel her breaths becoming lighter and slower, and he knew that she had calmed down from her crying. He was about to break the hug, when he heard her mumbled," Jongin, can you walk into my life and never walked out from it? Jongin, please."

Jongin froze by her words, and he went back to their first meeting. She, at that point of time, have already walked into his life.

"I promise," he whispered into her ear, and he could feel her arms wrapping tightly around his waist.

 

 

Luhan held the bracelet out," She returned this to me." Yoona turned, to see the object when she frowned," You still keep in contact with her?" He then winked at her," She is just returning it to me."

"She couldn't give you up, oppa," she pouted as he sat down beside her. Holding her hands, Luhan smiled," Yoong, rememember, I said, you are the only one I love right now, and she told me to get out of her life. She has moved on."

Yoona then rolled her eyes," She asked you to, but she is still obessed with you. You both are already divorced!"

Divorced. That word. Luhan faked a smile, as he thought,' I regret doing that..., I am sorry, Seobaby. I would get out of your life, I promise, despite the fact that I would regret it.'

 

 

====================================================================================

Hey guys :) i am back with another new chapter of this fanfic xD Haha, please so subscribce and comment ^^

Also, can you guys, also help me by subscribing to this new FANFIC? It is oneshots story about SeoEXO xDD Yes, do subscribe and I can assure you that every story inside is fun and thriilling, though some would be sad ><

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/572672/seoexo-compilations-seohyun-exo-seohan-seokai-seohun-seoexo

THANK YOU :D