010

Regrets

Donghae, who sitting opposite Seohyun, with his arms crossed and glared at her," Explain, what is the meaning of this?" Inside Sehun's room, both of the boys winced due to the cold tone of the older latter.

"There is many meanings, oppa. Luhan-ssi and I got a divorce three months ago, and we are living separately and rarely meet up," she muttered half-heartedly as she looked away from his eyes. "Why? Why did both of you got a divorce then?"

Seohyun then placed her forehead on her palm, and mumbled," He cheated with Yoona-ssi when both of them are working in China. Fullstop. There is nothing else to explain about this matter, and I am sorry for not informing you at all." Donghae then sighed softly, when he caught sight of her tired expression.

Walking towards her, he bent down and reached for her hand," Joohyun, mianhae if I was mad or raising my voice, but I didn't know what had happened, and I lost control when I saw him holding hands with another girl. It is oppa's fault, and oppa didn't asked you beforehand."  He then rubbed his thumb against her hand, as she controlled her tears from falling.

"G-Gwenchayo, oppa, mianhae. I hid it from you for three months, and worried you now, all of a sudden. I didn't mean t hide it from you, but I just didn't want to tell you as I-" she explained when he pulled her into a hug, patting his head. Donghae, felt useless all of a sudden and weak.

How was he related to her? Donghae was the son of Mr.Lee, who was the good friend of Mr.Seo, and these two young kids met since she was 3. Ever since young, he vowed to protect her like she was his own biological sister. Now, he felt like an useless brother, who couldn't even protect her.

Donghae's thought went back to the day when Seohyun, officially, introduced that latter to him as her boyfriend. He thought that Luhan was the one for her, as he could see the love and sincerity from the young man but his expectations were smashed a few seconds ago. He glanced at Seohyun, who was sobbing softly as she wiped her tears away.

"Joohyun, why not you come with me to Busan, to take a break from everything here? Umma and appa would be pleased to have you here," he offered her but she shook her head.

She then mumbled," I don't want to trouble them, oppa. I have troubled your family for years and I feel bad. I can stay here, and don't worry, the others are still with me."

"Jinjja? If you want to go back to Busan, call me, arrasso? Oppa would fetch you," he patted her head as he gazed into her eyes, earning a nod from her.

 

 

Jongin and Sehun scurried out from the room, when Donghae called from them. Both of them were afraid that he would yell at them, however, Donghae placed both his hands on their respective shoulders, and pleaded," Sehun, Jongin, hyung is asking both of you for a favour. Do take good care of Joohyun, she is still in pain. I also want to thank you both, for being there for her for the three months. I really do appreaciate it."

"It is nothing, hyung. Noona, is our noona, and protecting her is our job. Don't worry, Jongin and I would always be there for her, no matter what," Sehun assured the older latter and Jongin added," Noona, she is trying to move on, and I believe she still needs time and she would be fine in no time."

Donghae then gave a small smile, as he glanced at the girl who was sleeping soundly on the couch. "Joohyun, she has little memories of her parents, and I believed that it was also part of meeting you guys, with the others brightened up her life. She is still fragile, and I believe she would have nightmares sometimes."

"Don't worry, hyung. Noona would be in safe hands," Jongin gazed at the girl with his brown orbs, full of concern and love. Donghae then tucked his hands into the pokcets, and nodded," I should get going, I have someone to go to for an explanation."

He then headed for the door, when Sehun called out," Hyung, if you are going to see him, don't waste your time. He wouldn't come back to her anymore, he is getting married."

 

 

"Donghae hyung," Luhan greeted as he opened the front door, surprised to see the older latter standing at the door. Donghae, glanced into the house, and commented," It didn't change much, I am pretty surprised."

Luhan nodded, and opened the door wider, to invite Donghae in when the older latter spoke harshly," I will get straight to the point. Xi Luhan, in case you didn't forget what you promised me, when I first met you, I think you broke that promise. Look, I know you have your own reasons, to cheat, to lie but really, must you hurt her?"

"I treat her as my own dongsaeng, and did you know, she is still crying over you, crying over the fact the you ing left her for her best friend. Luhan, what have she done to deserve this? You, you know her past, you are also part of the reason that her life brightened up, but why, why did you do the same thing to her?"

The doed-eyed boy, looked at his shoes with shame, as he remmebered the time when Seohyun told him about her parents. "Hyung, I am-"

"Sorry? Don't be, I am just disappointed with you. You gave her hopes, and you smashed them," he muttered as he blinked to prevent his tears from falling. "Chukkae, for getting married to Yoona-ssi, have a wonderful life ahead."

Donghae then turned and left, leaving Luhan watching his back. "Oppa, who was that?" Yoona popped out beside him, and he faked a smile," Just some kids, playing a prank on us."

 

 

"Umma! Appa!" 4-year-old Seohyun cried aloud as she watched her family car burnt in the flames after the explosion. She was sitting on the ground, as she watched the car get engulfed by the flames mercilessly.

The paramedics rushed to her side, as the firfighters put out the fire, and Seohyun cried louder. She clutched the red ball in her hands tightly, as the dying faces of her parents entered her mind again.

 

 

Seohyun clutched the sheets of the bed tightly, as beads of perspiration rolled down the sides of her head. "Umma, appa, andwae, please don't leave me!" she muttered as tears rolled down, despite her eyes being closed.

Jongin raised his head, as he heard some soft sobs from Seohyun. Making his way towards her, he reached to wipe her tears away. "Noona," he called out and he knew that she was having the same nightmare again. Without any warning, Seohyun jerked forward, and she yelped," Umma!"

"J-Jongin?" she stuttered as she gzaed at the tanned boy. She then threw her arms around him, and sobbed," Jongin, umma and appa left me again, they had left me again." The tanned boy hugged her back, as he patted her head and consoled her.

He then whispered," Noona, you are having your nightmares again, shh. Nothing is going to happen." Jongin could feel Seohyun calming down, as her muscles loosened up. She asked softly," You are not going to leave me like them, right?"

"Nae, I am not going to, noona. Lie down and go back to sleep," he looked at her, and tucked her back into her bed. Wiping her sweat away, Jongin assured her," I will be here, don't worry."

 

 

Sehun asked as he leaned against the kitchen tabletop," Noona, how is she?" He sipped his cup of coffee, as he gazed at Jongin. "Nightmares. They are coming back again, I think," he muttered as he flipped open his file. "Hyung, I think noona shouldn't take part to deccorate the-"

"You think she will regret again, right?" Jongin butted in as he looked at Sehun. The younger boy, nodded his head, and stared at his coffee," I don't want noona to have more regrets. She might regret helping him again, hyung."

Just then, Sehun's phone rang and he picked it up. "Yobeseyo?" he sighed into the phone, when his ears perked up. "Noona, bwoh?" his voice went an octave higher. Hanging up, he faced Jongin," Yoona-ssi, decided to hold the wedding at Switzerland, and wants us to go there for the decorations."

"Crazy," Jongin scoffed as he meddled with the sheets of paper. "Not only that, Yoona-ssi, wants noona to fly there, to meet her to try out the bridesmaid gowns." "Call Yoona-ssi directly, and tell her that noona wouldn't be her bridesmaid," Jongin muttered.

Sehun was about to dial the number, when he stopped. "Hyung, what is Luhan-ssi's number again?"

 

 

Luhan looked at Yoona, and sghed," Why do you want to hold it at Switzerland when we can hold it here?" The young lady, looked up from the borchure, ad replied with a pout," We are going there for our honeymoon, why not just hold it there?"

"You are making the rest pay for their own flight, when they are already helping us," he muttered and he felt his phone vibrating. Picking it up," I am- Sehun?"

Yoona looked at Luhan with one eyebrow raised, and Luhan frowned," I know, we are not going to hold the wedding there, but here. It was a false alarm. Mianhae, Hu- Sehun."

Hanging up, he snapped," We are holding it here, and that is final!" "Why is it that Seohyun could hold hers at Jeonju, when we can't hold it Switzerland? It isn't fair to me!"

"Yoong, but it is really far away, it isn't in Korea," Luhan reasoned as he sat down beside her. Yoona pouted," Fine, then shall we hold it in Gimpo?"

Luhan then smiled," Gimpo is fine, I would inform the rest." He then waked into his room to make the call, and Yoona bit her lip. "Are yu regretting your actions now, oppa?" Patting her tummy, she whispered," You can't, for I am having your baby."

 

 

========================================================================================================

Hello :) another chapter, and I am sorry if this chapter is awful ! ><

I also have problems in changing th fonts .__. But do enjoy ^^ And do subscribe to me SeoEXO compilations, please ^^ I cant post the link too :3 so please copy and paste the linke :) thank you :DD

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/572672/seoexo-compilations-seohyun-exo-seohan-seokai-seohun-seoexo